Part

A Snowy Day

As you two reached the top of the stairs, you also dragged him into his bedroom, you made him sit on his bed. You took a quick look at him, then turned around and walked to his closet, you took out his winter clothes, and threw them at him.

"Put those on." You said sternly.

He huffed, then  walked into the bathroom to change. As he went out, you quickly changed as well. As you were just taking off your shirt, Myungsoo was walking back to his room, he twisted the door knob. He walked in, placing his clothes that he changed out of on his bed. You screamed, finally realizing that Myungsoo was in the room. He furrowed his eyebrows together, then turned around, only to see your and the back side of your bra on, you hid your face in your shirt. He turned light pink at the sight he saw. 

"DON’T LOOK. COVER YOUR EYES AND TURN AROUND." You said loudly into your shirt.

He did just that. He covered his eyes with his hand and turned around to face the wall. You quickly slipped on your shirt.

"Okay, I’m done." You turned around to look at his outfit.

"You looked… nice." He smirked slightly, laughing quietly to himself.

You rolled your eyes. “You should’ve knocked, you pabo." You shook your head.

"It’s my roo— Fine." He stopped, knowing that it’s only going work up a storm.

"Shhh." You put your index finger up to your lips to shut him up. 

"Let’s go now!" You said as you grabbed his hand and dragged him once more, downstairs this time.

You looked around for the big couple jackets that Myungsoo had bought a while back. “Ah, found them!" You took them off the hook and handed the blue one to Myungsoo, and you put on your pink one.Then you put on your boots as Myungsoo did that same. Myungsoo finished before you, so he wondered off somewhere. He came back, with his hands behind his back. 

"Surprise!" He showed you two couple beanies that he was in his hands.

"Aww, how cute and it matches with out jackets!" You took the blue one and put it on for him, you then took the pink one and put it on.

"You look nice. Very nice. Keke." He grinned and lifted up his hand to adjust it for you.

"Haja! ((Let’s go!))" You both headed out the door, and into the cold and snowy outside.