Part

A Snowy Day

You stepped out into the untouched field of snow and took a look around. The snow had just finished falling, so it looked like a piece of white paper. It was beautiful. The trees looked like they were sprinkled with powder sugar. On the other hand, once Myungsoo took a step outside, he went back inside, but came back shortly after. He just went and got his camera.

"Don’t play in it just yet." He said, as he lifted the camera to his face to position it as he looked into the eye-hole. Click. He turned every which way he could to get every glimpse.

You just look at him, seeing how passionate he was. He put the camera down to take a look at you, his cheeks pink from the cold wind that was blowing on his face.

Myungsoo’s POV:

She looked so gorgeous when I took a look at her. Her cheeks with flushed with pink, but that was probably from the cold. Her nose was a pretty red. Her hair flowed with the wind, She looked like a snow princess of some sort…

Myungsoo took a step closer to you. More like waddled, because of the many layers of clothes he had on. He slouched an arm over your shoulders, pulling you close, he pressed a kiss on your red, cold nose. You just smiled as you closed your eyes. 

"Hey, you can go play now, I’ll play in second." He pushed you a little, motioning it was okay to go first.

You quickly ran out, though it was a bit hard, because of the amount of snow that had fell. You being your clumsy self, finally fell into the snow. You laughed in enjoyment. You started to move your arms and legs in a up-and-down motion, making a snow angel. Little as you knew, Myungsoo was actually taking pictures of you as you played. You sat up and looked at him, he had a real smile on his face as he looked back. You motioned your hands for him to come over. He did just that, walking in the foot prints you had made earlier.

He sat next to you, and hissed slightly when his touched the cold ground. You just turned your head and smiled widely at him. He quickly took a picture.

"Yah, just put your camera down and play with me!" You whined. 

He nodded and stood up, quickly walking back, placing the camera on a step that was clear of snow, then went back to you. He sat down beside you again, and quickly leaned in for a kiss on the lips. He pulled back with a smile.

You guys played until the sun started setting. Then you had to head back in with your damp and cold clothes.

You changed into your pajamas and made two cups of hot chocolate. Myungsoo walked out and he was in his pajamas as well, the only thing that was different was that he had a camera in his hands. He slumped onto the couch. The hot chocolate had just finished, you poured it into two mugs and walked over to him, setting his cup on the coffee table. Then you just sat next to him, being careful that you wouldn’t spill the hot liquid.

You slightly leaned against his arm and took a peek at what he was doing. He was looking through the pictures he took today.

"This one is my favorite." You said, as he pointed at the picture that was displaying on his camera screen. It was the one where you and Myungsoo had that kiss when he came back from putting his camera down.Hmm, he must have put a timer on it. You thought, you liked the picture anyway, so there was no problem. He just nodded and skipped to a different picture.

"This is my favorite." He nodded as his lips curled into a smile. It was a picture of you, your hair and beanie was covered in snow, you had a bright grin on your face. 

You blushed slightly as you looked at the picture. You had to admit, it was a pretty picture, possibly your favorite picture of yourself. You leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled as you pulled back and rested your head on the side of his arm. 

"Today was a good day." He mumbled quietly as he gently laid he head on top of yours.