Part

A Snowy Day

Moping around your house, you had nothing to do. It had been snowing the  whole day. You walked into the living room where you saw him sitting there, watching his favorite movie, and eating his day away. You turned and looked at him. You only saw his side profile, his beautifully shaped nose, his perfect lips, that was now covered in butter. Way to ruin the moment with his buttery lips. This fatty. You thought. Then you looked out the window and thought of something. You smiled to yourself. You turned over to look at your boyfriend again, who was still focused on his movie.

“Yah, how can you sit there, eating and watching a movie the whole day?”

He turned and and stared at you before he lifted his hand, his index finger up, and put it to his lips, “shhh.” He then turned his head back to the TV’s direction.

Hmph. You crossed your arms and looked at the TV. You couldn’t keep still. You reached over to the table in front of you to get the remote control. You turned over to see if he was looking. Of course not, he’s too into his movie. You rolled your eyes. With a quick and steady pace, you turned off the movie and hid the remote control into the seat.

He turned to look at you with wide eyes. 

“Yah, turn that back on, it was getting to my favorite part!” He whined.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” You stared at him with a blank face and innocent eyes.

“I know you have it, turn it back on.” He said with a firm tone.

You lifted two of your arms up, with opened hands, proving that you don’t have it. He stared at you, not believing a thing you’re saying and doing. You smirked. You stood up, again proving to him that you don’t have it. He looked at where you sat. He looked closer and saw the tip of the remote poking out. He turned to you and smirked, then reached over to get it. He then turned it back on. 

“Ah, just in time.” He said, satisfied.

You took a deep breath. Aish. You did not expect that to happen. You curled up your fist tightly, then released it. You walked past him, going into the kitchen. 

10 minutes later

You walked to the living room again, you stood beside him, staring down at him. Still eating and watching. You sighed. You took the bowl of popcorn away and picked up the remote control and turned it off. You took his hand and pulled him up from the couch and dragged him upstairs. He groaned as you did.