Jeju teaser

H i m e♥A c a d e m y | Apply Closed |

 The girls had a very long day and are finally at home. After playing in the sea of Jeju island, they have finally reached their dorms and had a shower. Right now, they are all doing different things. Some are reading, some are watching TV but one of them is sitting at the dinning table. However, she's not waiting for her food. It looks like she is making something.

"I'm done." Minhee shouted with excitement. It everyone's attention and everyone decided to gather around the dinner table.

"What is it?" Yeon Mi asked. Looks like Minhee wasn't the only one who was excited. Minhee cleared and everyone stared at her. She was holding a piece of paper in her hand and held it up.

"Ta-dah" she said while smiling.

"What's that?" Soomin asked.

"I think she made a scrap book kind of thing but just a page of it." Maeya suggested.

"Bingo." Minhee smiled.

"So what do we do with that?" Soomin asked. Everyone stared blankly at Minhee expecting her to answer.

"To be honest, I don't know." she said while rubbing her neck which made everyone else look dumbfounded.

"Well, at least it looks pretty." Young Mi said.

"And I think it will help us remember today." Kyong Mi added.

"Yeah. Think that way." Minhee smiled.

"Well, what do we do with it?" Jin Kyong asked while rubbing her eyes. She was still exhausted and just woke up from a nap.

"I think you are meant to hang it up somewhere." Meeyon suggested. "I saw it at my normal friends' house. I think her little brother hang it up at the fridge." Everyone nodded showing they understood.

"Can I hang it up?" Ji Na asked.

"Sure go ahead." Eun Mi said. "I think there are some fridge magnets next to the fridge so use those."

"Okay." Ji Na said in a slightly childish voice and hung up the piece of A4 paper. Danee and Jiae sat there in silence. They aren't the type to talk much although they are quite polite.

"So that's why you asked us for our cameras." Maeya said to which Minhee nodded.

"I came out quite well right?" she smiled.

"I can't believe we took all these pictures on the same day. They look too different." Yeon Mi pointed out.

"It was a busy day after all." Young Mi said to which Kyong Mi nodded.

"Can't you guys see anything else that's special about the scrap page I made?" Minhee asked. Everyone turned around and stared at it.

"It's our room arrangements." Danhee pointed out.

"Ohh.." everyone said insync.

Just at that moment, Eun Mi's phone vibrated. She quickly took her phone out and stopped it from vibrating making everyone look at her. She had a guilty look on her face and put her phone back into her pocket.

"What was that about?" Soomin asked.

"Nothing. Just a text." Eun Mi replied. They all looked at her knowing she was hiding something.

"Aren't you going to check it?" Jin Kyong asked.

"No, it's fine. Nothing important." Eun Mi started to stutter.

"You are so bad at lying. Spit it out Song Eun Mi." Meeyon warned. "It's your guy right?" she chuckled a little while asking making Eun Mi go red.

"Let's all admit it, we all have one right?" Eun Mi asked. She looked around the room seeing everyone avoiding eye contact. It looked like they were trying to deny it.

"Come on, I saw some of you phone wallpapers today." she pointed out. "I know no teacher will stop you from having a relationship. But just be careful. We aren't meant to be in relationships while being here. To those who have a wallpaper of him, I advise you to change it to something else. Also be careful when phoning and texting because of our -"

"Girls, today will be a dinner with the President and the Vice President. Go get ready." Mrs. Lee said while walking in. It interrupted what Eun Mi was going to say and put an end to their conversations about their guys. Mrs. Lee is their Dorm keeper. She is said to be stricter than the teachers and really fussy. Without a word the girls stood up and headed to their rooms to get ready for their dinner. They all bowed before they took their leave.

"Phew." a few of them muttered while heading up the stairs. While the girls left to go upstairs, the dorm keeper started to sort out some of the books the girls left lying around and the pillows on the floor.

"These girls never learn." she sighed. She then passed the fridge and noticed something interesting. She stared at the Scrap sheet one of the girls made. It warmed her heart and she gave of a wide smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeju 2013 it said. It showed these 13 girls smiling and having fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n : Finally finished the third teaser. Did everyone like it? Well it was more like a chapter... Don't mind the poster thing I made. My photoshop kept freezing so I decided to use Powerpoint instead :P