Hime Academy

H i m e♥A c a d e m y | Apply Closed |
 H i m e Academy
Home About The School Applicants

Apply Here

Application form < Click

INFORMATION

This is an elite school founded especially for young ladies from the Upper classes. Our Academy, found in the year 1901, consists of a Kindergarten, Elementary School, Middle School, High School, College and an University. We are very proud to say that we offer the finest education for those from a very rich background. Our University which was just build 60 years ago specialises in Business Management as most of our students will go on to inherit big businesses. We also provide security for those ladies under threat and are proud to say that our bodyguards have been going under a 3 year training to be the best of the best just to protect our students.

 

Rules

We expect our students to be well mannered and they must attend lessons reguarly.

There is an assembly every Monday at 2pm. All Students have to attend.

Every morning, students must pay respect to our founder before class starts.

Students must wear proper uniform

No make up allowed

We will be visiting the Church every Sundays

Skirts must be 1-2 inches above knees

Every dorm has a head girl who will later be elected after the start of the term

Class presidents will also be elected at the start of the term

Teachers must be treated with respect

The price for the dorm is 50,000 per unit and this rent has to be paid at the start of each month to the Dorm keeper

Sneaking out after 9pm is strictly forbidden

Visitors can only visit during week ends in the visitor area

Pupils can only visit home during holidays

Relationships of any sorts are forbidden

Tresspassing is forbidden

 

Start of first Semester

TBA

 

Co Authors

Jekkajekkainfinite

Jungkooks_Wife_

Staff
 

 


Mr Nam

President of the School

 

A very kind and caring man. He loves the school and respects it. He is the grandson of the founder of the school. He has a very good reputation amongst the students and also the teacher.

Mrs. Nam

Vice President

 

The strict vice president. She is the wife of Mrs. Nam. Their sweet love story is known throughout the whole school. As she cannot have children, she cares for every single student as her own daughters. She graduated from this Academy and met the President who a teacher.

Secretary

 

Not much is known about her. She is very lazy and usally slacks off. How she still has her job is not known.


Mrs. Lee

Dorm Keeper

 

Very strict and fussy about the smallest things. She tends to be very rude but cares a lot for the girls. Her husband died in an accident and she does not have children so the girls mean everything to her. She does not show this side of her and is usually misunderstood for a cold hearted old woman.

Class Representative


N/A

 

 

Description of your character goes right there... :)


N/A

 

 

Description of your character goes right there... :)

 

Dorm Head Girl


N/A

 

 

Description of your character goes right there... :)

Applications


Song Eun Mi

ZeroPrincesses (17)

OC Love interest - Song Ji Eun

 

Authors Characters

Jang Yeon Mi

Jekkajekkainfinite

OC Love interest - Ulzzang Lee Geum Hee

 

 

Co authors Character


Park Danee

Jongkooks_Wife_ (17)

Love interest Chanyeol - Krystal

 

Co authors character

 

Kwon Mee Yon

ForeverWeird (17)

Love interest Jay Park - Ulzzang Jung Min Hee

 

Review ZeroPrincesses- Hey ^^. You're the very first applicant! I don't really know where to start. I love how you portrait the typical 'cliche' rich girl not being loved by her parents etc. A Cliche Character is hated by some people but I think  one is needed in every story. She is very outgoing and the ulzzang you choose shows this. She doesn't even look rich at all. Just looks like a typical teenager. But I don't think it would be a Face claim I would say that suits. Also her rebellious character is also something that is cliche but in this case I'll accept it. I'm not criticising you by the way! I'm happy that you mentioned the fact why she is coming to the academy. I love the fact that she was actually sent to the academy to get sorted out as it actually goes well with her 'rebel' character. Anyways that's it :D

Review Jekkajekkainfinite-

Review Jungkooks_wife_  Author said everything I wanted to say =_=. I did really like your app though!

 


Kwon Mae Ya

Missxox (17)

OC Love interest - Face Claim Seohyun

 

Review ZeroPrincesses- Hi ^^. First of all, I love her full, long name. I also like how you split her personality into two. First you explained her being smart, innocent wellmannered etc and you said that she is too dependant on other people. It's common for people from wealthy families to get used to getting everything they want. By the way, it was nice to see that you underlined the most important bits. Also in contrast to the first chacter, I like how you character was happy to actually come to the academy! She wants more freedom basically. Also her style matches her personality and her background! Also I like her cars xD. Thanks for applying :) and take care!

Review Jekkajekkainfinite-

Review Jungkooks_wife_ I like your app! It was smart for you to underline your traits that are important. Doin that would help us with the writing of the story! Thanks for applying! Great app!



Park Yoonji

Kpop_luverr (16)

Oh Suhan - Ulzzang Kim Seuk Hye

 

ZeroPrincesses Review : Sorry for the late review. I had schoolwork xD. Okay let me start. I want to tell you that I love how she is obedient and listens to her parents unlike the cliche type. She is lonely which is normal for rich kids so that's fine. She knew Kai and Luhan from a young age since she had to stay over their place which I liked too. They became friends through their parents and not many people use that kind of background. Her brother is really encouraging but she still obeys her parents. This girl is amazing! She has an interest for BOTH dance and music which I hardly see around aswell. Plus girl I have to thank you again. Your characters style matches the personality. Well done! That's all. Thanks for replying and sorry for the late review.

Lee Young Mi & Kyong Mi

Angel_4evaurs_chunji

Chunji - Juniel | Luhan - IU

 

 

ZeroPrincesses Review: Well well, I like how your characters rival is her own twin. No iness no nothing and that's good. She has an insecurity in her looks which is quite new. I've never seen that so well done for that. The father is also quite different as he seems to be below his wife. Not much written so not much to say xD. Well her style I'm impressed. It matches the ladylike character very well so yaaaay :D.

I like how Kyong Mi is closer to Hyunsoo and Young Mi is closer to Daehyun. Since one of them hung out with guys, she became a tomboy while the younger one remained the same. The younger one seems much more shy and reserved and it seems like she would watch her siblings. Again not much to saw as they are short applications.

 


Song Jin Kyong

xXxRei_YuyaxXx (17)

Lee Je Hwa (OC) - Ulzzang Eun Gyeong

 

ZeroPrincesses Review : Sorry for the late review! First of all, I looked at your love interest and I was like *whistle*. He is hot! Okay moving on, she is really picky in terms of shoes so thats pretty cool for a rich kid. Also I liked how you hyperlinked and bulletpointed stuuf, it was pretty well done if you think about it and it made it easier to read to. Well, yeah there is not much to say or rant about since its pretty neat. Also you made everything pretty clear including the parents' death. Thanks for the application :D

Yoon Minhee

 

kiralol101 (17)

Yang Seungho - Ulzzang Jin Jaeyoung

 

 

ZeroPrincesses Review: I told you personally how much I love your application. It's really tidy and neat and very well done. I love how you hyperlinked all the objects, people, houses etc and it made it easy for me to actually imagine and get a real feel of what your character is like. Also her family is quite big and you didn't fail to describe everyone in detail. Also she attended the Kindergarten so the staff is glad to have her back as a student.


Cho Soo Min

sara_kitty (16)

Kang Minhyuk - Luna

 

ZeroPrincesses Review : I like how you included flower arranging. It's such a unique hobby to include. Although the application was quite short, I wont rant about it since you made your character normal and not too perfect. I liked her trivia especially the ring thing and I can relate to it. My mum once forced me to put on a ring which I spend so long to get off. Whoop and she is Kyuhyuns sister? Maybe the staff has to be a little more careful around her.

Jung Ji ae

 

AliceHwang1 (16)

Kim Jongin - Gam Dain

 

 

ZeroPrincesses Review: I just want to rant about they layout since it was hard to read but I managed. I liked how you made Kai a non cold and jerk like person. Very hard to find on AFF. Thanks for hyperlinking the rival since I know how to describe her in the story. Also the ulzzang you used is really pretty ^^ Thanks for choosing someone who doesnt look scary. Also I like the reason she can to Hime Academy.

Uniform

      

 

 

 

 

The summer uniform consists of a white skirts, white shirt, and a bow. If it gets a little chilly, a knit navy pullover is allowed.

 

 

 

 

 

The winter uniform consists of white shirt, blazer and tie and a black skirt and black stockings. Class Representatives will receive a special badge and so will the Dorm head which they have to wear all the time!