5

Thousand Years

5 months have passed and Se Ah is so happy spending those time with him. If it's possible, she could celebrate every seconds of her time with him. Without knowing, Baekhyun is filled with guilt in every bit of his fibre and he can't break Se Ah's delicate heart just by telling her his secret, but honesty should be present right?

It was after their work and like the usual, Baekhyun will drop Se Ah home but they stopped at the nearby park where Baekhyun asked her to be his girlfriend. She was clueless to why they stopped there but she didn't doubt anything, in fact she was smiling from ear to ear coz she can spend more time with him. Baekhyun smiled at her and went out the car, and Se Ah followed. They started walking at the dark park hand in hand without breaking the silence between them. Baekhyun gathered all of his courage to tell her as he believes that the longer he keep this from her the more damage it could give her. He coughed to get her attention, and the clueless girl just looked at him giving him a small smile. "Se Ah... Do you love me?" He asked making the said girl surprised "yes... I do why?" "I have something to tell you but please hear me out don't run away from me" she nodded a bit hesitant "I... I'm not a guy that u think I am" she looked at him confused "I'm immortal Se Ah" he said making the girl laugh "yah! Cut it out, are you saying you're a vampire like Edward Cullen of twilight?" "I'm not a vampire but I'm being serious here, I'm immortal... I don't age, I don't die" he said seriously "B-bwoh?" "Remember when the first time I came to your house, and I accidentally cut my finger" she nodded "yes and you left with your bleeding finger" "I did it for a reason Se Ah because you'll freak out if you saw the cut healing by itself" he said making the said girl surprised and took her hands away from his and Baekhyun took this as a sign that she'll runaway from him "Se Ah... Please don't get scared of me" "I- I don't know if I should believe you, you're fooling me right?" He shook his head "I'm telling the truth, come we'll go to your house now and I'll prove it to you" she nodded still keeping a good distance between them.

They arrived inside Se Ah's house and Baekhyun pulled her to the kitchen and took a knife making the said girl flinched. "What are you trying to do?" She asked "just look..." He placed the sharp knife on his index finger, took a deep breath and made a small cut enough for blood to drip. Se Ah was confused, nervous and worried of Baekhyun... She just want to run to him and cure his bleeding finger but she knew Baekhyun wouldn't let her since he wanted to prove that he's telling the truth. She looked at the cut for a good 1 minute and after that, the cut was slowly closing and soon his finger was back to normal like there's nothing happened. She admit, she was scared of his sudden confession and she was scared of the reality she's having now... "I-I" is the only thing she could say "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he said and she shook her head "I'm happy that you told me about this and... I'm happy that you trust me" she said and gave him a big hug "I- I still love you Baekhyun even if you're a monster or not I'll stay here beside you" she said "thank you..." He said giving her a hug.

After 1 year, the two are so deeply in love with each other and Baekhyun felt free and happy as he's not keeping any secrets now but Se Ah sometimes feel sad as she knows that Baekhyun has to leave her soon but she promised to herself that she'll enjoy her remaining days with him. It was 8 pm in the evening and Se Ah was in her room making herself pretty for her dinner date with Baekhyun. After a couple of minutes, Baekhyun came with a bouquet of red roses and gave it to her. She accepted it and kissed him in return Before they left, she put the flowers in a vase. The dinner was going well when suddenly, three men playing violins came to their table and played 'baby' by exo. Baekhyun stood up from his seat making her surprised.

Naega nungama gidohan i sungani
Geudae ein mameul anajulge cheoncheonhi
Oneuri hanbeonui chance na naeditneun cheot georeum

Yaksok halge jal halgeoya
Gidaemankeum na yeoksi haengbokhage
Uri dul manui kkum geu cheot georeum

Nae nuni wae iri nunbusyeo hage dwae
Simjangi wae iri michin deut ttwige hae
Sum gappa ojiman naegen neomu sojunghae itjima

Maen cheoeum ne kkum, ne mal, geu nunmulboda jinhan
Tto cheongugui nektaboda dalkomhaetdeon
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

Yaksokhae na meomchuji anheulge
Geudaeman bomyeo

Naega nun gama gidohan i sungani
Geu eolmana son kkobawatdeon geu narinji
Oneuri hanbeonui chance na naeditneun cheot georeum

Swipji anheul geoya ara
Tteoreojin siganmankeum meoreojyeoseo
Natseon geu eolgul nal seulpeuge hae

Nae nuni wae iri nunbusyeo hage dwae
Simjangi wae iri michin deut ttwige hae
Sum gappa ojiman naegen neomu sojunghae itjima

Maen cheoeum ne kkum, ne mal, geu singgeureopdeon yeoreum
Tto cheongugui namjjok boda challanhaetdeon
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

She felt everything stopped. Her eyes were glued onto Baekhyun's warm gaze and his voice gave warmth on her entire body. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks and every word of the song fit perfectly at their current situation. Baekhyun suddenly stopped singing and he went down on his knee and took a small red box in his pocket and opened it in front of me, and a ring, a sign of unending love was shining before me, the restaurant grew silent and their gazes were stuck on us. "Will you, Yoon Se Ah be my wife" he proposed, you remained silent trying to process the words and tried to think of the right answer. "Y-yes!" She answered, Baekhyun slid the ring on your ring finger while smiling from ear to ear and both of you ended up with a tight hug and the whole restaurant cheered like, they are the guests in our party. Soon you gave birth to a beautiful cuddly baby girl. You're very happy to have her and Baekhyun and have a happy perfect family. But as time pass by, you started to age and same with your baby, she's growing up but Baekhyun stayed the same.

45 years later...

Se Ah's body weakened and she's alone in her house, and only a few maids were with her in the morning to accompany her. At night, 2 familiar people came to her house. She was happy to see them together in front of her. "How are you Min Ah, is your father taking care of you?" You asked to your daughter and she nodded "nae eomma, don't worry about me" she answered "are you alright? Se Ah?" And you nodded, Baekhyun gave you a warm hug and a kiss on her forehead. "Hmm... My daughter is still pretty as ever... And my handsome husband too" she complimented bringing her daughter into tears. "Thanks eomma, but I hate being stuck to this 20 year old body... It's making me sad" and Baekhyun nodded.

Annyeong Guys!!!! it's been 2 weeks??? I think... but the most important thing is that I upated today!! YAY! As you can all see this is the last chapter of this fanfic!! so thank you for supporting and please for the last time please comment!!!