4

Thousand Years

It has been 3 years since the incident happened. Their friendship strengthened and all girls in their work envied Se Ah a lot, as they want to be friends with the fallen angel, Baekhyun. Everyday, Se Ah and Baekhyun will eat lunch together and Baekhyun will drop her home after work, this is why they've been mistakenly thought as a couple and both of them will laugh at it as a response like it's some kind of a joke but deep inside, both of them were hoping to be a real couple. Baekhyun on the other hand was planning to confess to Se Ah sooner or later, but guilt is building up in him whenever he had the urge to ask her out. While Se Ah was losing her hope that can be together, she thought being friends was the first step of their relationship until it blooms to be something more, but it has been 3 years since they became friends and still she can't feel any 'hint' from Baekhyun that he feels the same way as her. 

It was friday night, Baekhyun and Se Ah left ther working place and made their way to Se Ah's home. It was silent as soon as they got into Baekhyun's car but it was not awkward. Baekhyun was deep in his thoughts while driving but then he realised that he put something in his pocket, because of this they stopped by at the park. "why are we here?" she asked "to take a walk for a littke while" he answered and went out of the car. They took a stroll in the park and darkness didn't stop them. After a few minutes of walking. Baekhyun stopped from his track making Se Ah to stop. "What's wrong?" she asked worriedly. Baekhyun stayed silent while rubbing the back of his neck and took something out of his pocket "here" he handed a small black box to her and she took it confused "open it" Baekhyun ordered and she did. "What's this? I can't see properly coz it's dark" she protested. Baekhyun laughed at her cuteness and took his phone out and used it as a source of light. Se Ah gasped at what she saw... it's a ring, a beautiful ring. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun asked warmly making the said girl to tear up "I-I want to" she beamed. Baekhyun took the ring and placed it on Se Ah;s finger and gave her a warm hug.

Se Ah can't stop herself from crying, this is the moment that she has been waiting for,this is the dream that she has een dreaming of and this is the memorable moment that she can treasure for life. They pulled off from each other and Baekhyun caressed her cheeks and wiped it off with his thumbs.

During the weekends, they spent time with each other by wataching films, having dinner together. At workm they'll always arrive at the same time like the usual but this time it's different as they're holding each other's hands. Baekhyun was so happy to be with her but then his conscience was nagging all the time. He knows sooner or later, Se Ah will find out his secret and he thought it's better if he will say it by himself as soon as possible just like what he did to the old Se Ah. Obviously, the reaction will be predictable, she will get scared and will ignore him but he will try his very best to ask for her forgiveness and be with him forever but he's not sure if she will accept him back. 

 

Here's an update guys!!! heheh please leave some comments below please!!! and you know that leaving comments will give you karma points right?? ahhhhahaha