3

Thousand Years

Baekhyun was in the supermarket buying his food, but while he's in the shop the rain started pouring heavily. It's not really a big deal for him as he has his own car to drive home. As soon as he finished buying, he went to the counter and paid for it. He went straight into his car and placed all of his stuff at the back. He was on his way back to his home when he passed by a bus stop and saw a familiar girl shedding herself from the rain, Baekhyun kindly opened the window and said "Se Ah! Jump in I'll drop you" Se Ah stared at the said boy with a shocked expression "uhmm... I'm fine, I-I can wait for the bus" she said "ani, it's alright, the bus will take ages" he persuaded "arasso" she sighed and went into Baekhyun's car "gomawo" she said smiling "no problem" he answered, he was about to start the engine when he noticed that you weren't wearing your seat belt on, without any hesitation, he unbuckled his seat belt and leaned closer to her, making the girl surprise and uncomfortable "you forgot to put your seat belt on" he informed while putting Se Ah's seat belt on, also making the said girl blushed because of embarrassment and because of Baekhyun's sudden action "m-mianhae" Se Ah said "no need to be sorry" Baekhyun said, while putting his seat belt on and sped off. The drive to her house was so awkward, no one dared to speak. Baekhyun coughed to get her attention "so..." He started and she looked at him "how long have you been working there?" He added "hmm... 2 years or so" he nodded "it's awkward isn't it?" He asked and she nodded "Lol! I knew it! Well, starting now, we're friends nae? So no need to be awkward and let's drop the formalities arasso chinggu~" he sang, making Se Ah to giggle "n-nae chinggu~" *finally, we're friends* Baekhyun said to himself while stealing glances on her.

Soon they arrived in front of Se Ah's house, it wasn't that huge compared to his house but still it gives a welcoming atmosphere just by looking at it from the outside. "We're here" she stated softly and I just nodded while smiling "hmm... Do you want to go in and have some tea or something?" She offered "if that's fine with you, why not" I said, we both un buckled our seat belts and made our way in to my house. "Take a sit on the couch, while I make our tea and fruits" she said "I'll help" Baekhyun offered "sh-shiro, I can do it by myself and besides, you're my guest" she protested "ani, I'm not your guest, I your chinggu" he clarified and she sighed "arasso" "I'll cut the fruits" he volunteered and made his way to the kitchen. He took an apple, kiwi and an orange to cut while Se Ah, made their tea. When suddenly, a loud thunder surprised the two, making Baekhyun to cut himself "Ouch!" Se Ah looked at him and took his now bleeding finger "kwenchana?" She asked "oh, don't worry" he said calmly but deep inside he was already cursing the thunder *aish! This is bad, I should leave now before things goes out of control* he said to himself "uhmm... Se Ah I have to go nae?" I said without waiting for her response and left "Yah! Your finger!" She shouted but I ignored it.

I rushed into my car and looked at the cut on my finger and after a few second the scar healed by itself "This is bad if she sees it...." he said to himself "she might freak out and ignore me... I wouldn't let that happen" he added and sped off. As soon as he arrived at his house, he went straight in to his 'secret' room just behind the big book shelf he has in his room. He the light to see equipment for experimenting stuff. He took a sample of his cell (Sample A) and a sample of a mortal person's cell (Sample B)  (don't ask me where he got those things nae?) He then placed the samples underneath the 2  microscopes and examined it. "There's no difference" he said, he took a small amount of hydrochloric acid and he then examined it, he looked at sample B and saw that the cells were slowly dying and he looked at the sample A, and the same thing happened he smiled happily and did a small victory dance, he pinched himself to make sure that he's not dreaming, he then checked the microscope again of sample Aa and yes his cells were slowly dying but new cells were forming which made him sad, really sad. Tears started forming on his eyes but wiped it off immediately "who am I fooling? Aish Baekhyun, just accept the fact that you'll stay like that forever" he said to himself.

 

Annyeong chinggus!!! As you can see I tried to write a long update for today nae??.... Did you enjoy it? please let me know your opinions!!! COMMENTS CHUSSEYEO!!!