1

Thousand Years

There he was, packing his stuff for the nth time to move to another place faraway from where he was. "Out of all people, why me?" He complained while putting all of his stuff in a huge box in front of him. After 2 hours of packing his belongings, he looked at his 'to do list' stuck on the mirror. "Packed all of my stuff check, dismissed my maids check, bought a new house check and lastly changed my identity check!" He sighed "I guess everything is set and all I need is to leave this place" Yes, he's rich because of.... I can't tell you yet hehehe... He looked at his 2 big suitcases under his bed, he opened it and looked at the money with a sad expression.

The next day, he left his house at dawn and drove to his new house with new furnitures and everything. It was tiring for him to do this, but he can't do anything. Having a gorgeous face, angelic voice, intelligent brain and wealth was his destiny, but his 'extra' life was just a package that came along with those things which he didn't like at all but he cannot do anything to remove that package away from him. "A new house plus a new identity plus new working place are equal to a new life... AGAIN" he sighed while lying on his soft white bed. As a scientist, he tried his very best to get a reasonable explanation about his current situation and to get the right solution for his personal problem but he just couldn't find it after years of repeating the same thing over and over again but he never given up.

He went to his working place on the next day as a scientist, he was greeted with smiles from his colleagues which he gladly returned, but there's someone that caught his eyes and from that very moment, he knew that he have to put his guards up and be cold towards that person before things could go wrong. Every time he saw a glimpse of her, his heart skips a beat and remembered the past he had which he doesn't want to happen again.

It was their lunch and all of the workers went to the cafeteria at the first floor. He went to the counter and grabbed his food and went to sit onto an unoccupied table. He was in the middle of eating his food when a soft voiced girl called his name "Baekhyun-shi?" He looked up and saw the girl that he has to avoid so he had his poker face on and said "nae?" "Uhmm... Can I sit here please? Coz all of the table are occupied and this is the only seat left" he looked around the cafeteria and saw that it's fully packed, he nodded his head "nae, you can take that seat" "kamsahamnida" the girl took the seat across him and ate her food quietly. Baekhyun looked at the girl's name tag and it says 'Yoon Se ah' his eyes widened and swallowed the big lump in his throat *this can't be* he said to himself and left her looking at him confused.

The day ended, he got into his empty house, empty means no people ehehe. He went straight into his room and took an old box that was kept deep inside his closet. He opened it gently with a small smile on his face but his smile was filled with sadness that no one could ever imagine. He took a very old black and white photo of a beautiful girl. He caressed the picture with lots of care and love... But that love can never be reached "Se ah, I saw a girl that looks exactly like you in my working place and guess what, her name is Se ah too" he said to the picture with tears streaming down his cheeks. After years and years of his existence he saw the girl he really loved again but she's a different person. "Baekhyun-ah, I may not be with you right now, I may not be the beautiful girl that you've met before but still I'm here loving you, protecting you and guiding you but please put your guards down and love the Se ah that's with you right now. I know you're scared to face the consequences of loving someone that is mortal but don't trap yourself with loneliness nae? Just do it for me arasso? Love her and be happy with her nae?" An old lady in his dreams said to Baekhyun. He got up from his bed and took a glass of water "Se ah, I know you have wrinkled skin and gray hair but you're still beautiful for me and about Se ah that is with me in this world, I'll try and love her just like how much I love you and I won't be coward anymore to face the consequences" Baekhyun said onto the air surrounding him.

 

Annyeong Guys!!! As I said to all of you, I posted the 1st Chapter today so.... How was it??? Sorry for making you wait hehehe coz like what I said in the blog, I was trying to finish my on going fanfic "Secret Love" starring B.A.P's Youngjae and Jong up hehehe please do read it if you're interested ehehe..... COMMENTS CHUSSEYEO (COMMENTS PLEASE)