You smile, I smile

The One I Protect The Most

Everything gone by so fast...the whole cast of Dream High underwent strenous promotions, interviews, concerts and variety shows. Suzy hardly even think about the bizarre feeling she had in that day. However, she formed a habit and she doesn't know how it started. Whenever she gets a glimpse of Soo Hyun's smile, she automatically smiles whatever.

 

IU, her co-actor and now bestfriend caught her smiling brightly and thought there's nothing really fascinating in that comment by JYP...little did IU know, KSH was smiling brightly in the other side waving his hands for his fans. Suzy's habit had caused her so many misunderstandings...

There's a time when Suzy was caught in a cam smiling and looking at someone in parallel with Taecyeon's direction...

Fans' reactions: "OMG TaecZy is REAL!!!!!!!!!!"   "OMG I shipped them so hard now!" then the numerous TaecZy videos came into fruition.

meanwhile......at that time, KSH was smiling alongside Taecyeon. 

another one was when Wooyoung done something funny, KSH laughed so hard and Suzy though enjoying the act was also laughing but  then smiled sweetly after while eyeing KSH's side...where unfortunately it's also WY's side too...

Fans' reactions: OMG WooZy!!!! "They're seem close in real life" then videos of WooZy appeared like mushrooms in the internet.

Of course Suzy is oblivious with those misunderstandings, she just really like the feeling of seeing Soo Hyun's smile. She can't stop it..can't help it. When he smiles, she smiles too.

She likes this fluffy feeling a lot. Although they hardly spend time together now since the drama ended, she still feel happy just by looking at him whether far or near. 

 

 

then the Dream High Concert in Japan happened. The day she will never forget.