The Last Is The Beginning Of Everything

The One I Protect The Most

Ok....CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PD nim signaled the end of the last shooting day of the hottest drama in Mon-Tue slot Dream High.  Everyone was all emotional at the same time celebratory since the drama ends up successful. Suzy the maknae of all the actors and the actress behind lead female character Go Hyemi can't help but cry as she keep saying thanks to all the staff in the set. Kim Soo Hyun  her leading man who played  Song Samdong, approached her and gave quick warm embrace.

KSH:  Suzy ah why you cry? you should be happy! smile smile...you did great..congratulations! 

SZ:  I'm happy oppa I'm just so happy that I cried...I am so grateful for all the people who gave their trust to me in this drama..

KSH: I know how you feel...keep this memory and feelings of your first drama. You will need them in time. 

PD nim, cameraman and some staff members gathered around them...

PD: eyyyyy Go Hyemi that's so not you..let's record this moment!

Cameraman: Hyemi ahh look at the camera..don't be sad..

SZ: I'm not sad..I'm happy look at my face..

KSH: Let me take a look at that happy face...

THEN BOOM!

Suzy just felt something.... a feeling of realization striked her that this very moment. KSH will not be her Samdong anymore...

KSH helped her mold Go Hyemi. He has been her mentor in acting.

They became closer as the drama progressed. They're sharing many smiles and laughter together with everyone. 

Her heart beat faster when they kissed. She became Go Hyemi who develops feelings for Samdong over time.

As everyone continue to cheer her up, one person keeps on lingering in her mind.

then she realized...

"I LIKE KIM SOO HYUN OPPA"