Maybe

The One I Protect The Most

She held her breathe. Her eyes were full of emotions like they're bursting with something she can't possibly describe......"Why...why now?"

 

 

15 minutes ago, Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun were getting ready for their stage together. They're going to sing their duet song "Maybe". They're performing to the thousand Dream High/Kpop fans in Japan. One staff member was signaling SH to walk  the stage now. SZ said "fighting" then SH gave a nervous smile then inhaled exhaled deeply.."I'm ready". The crowd went wild the moment he stepped out and show himself. The instrumentals started and he started singing....

chagaun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumssik

"I can't hear the music...."

                                                                       noga naeryeonna bwa niga deureowasseo

"Is my pitch on point?"

                                                                  geurigo nado mollae nae gaseumeul chaewosseo

"Keep your cool Soo Hyun"  

Another wave of uproar from the crowd happened when Suzy appeared in the middle of the stage...

She started singing and they're singing together now for the chorus..and .they're going for the bridge..

                                                                                   neomu neutjin anhatgil

                                                                          ijeya kkaedareun nae mam badajugil

                                                                            neutge aratjiman ijeya aratjiman

                                                                          i maeumeun jeoldae heundeulliji anha

"! I think I crack my voice....."

SH looked at SZ apologetically but SZ was smiling at him so sweetly reassuring that's he's fine. 

"Oppa you're fine. I'm nervous too but let's have fun"  Her eyes could speak so much....

SH let go of his worries and went all out.

He looked at SZ now with pure joy. Both were smiling and staring at each other.The crowd felt the chemistry and went crazy when the final words of the song "in love" between SH and SZ were sang with pure love ala kdrama. 

The whole stage was so loud. It deafened them for a moment. They both said their thanks and the MC gave a short interview. After which, they left the stage.

SH said thanks to SZ. 

"Oppa I haven't done anything for you" Suzy being oblivious again. She laughed then smiled. 

"I really am nervous back then, I am not used to perform with these kind of crowd" SH then face SZ...

"You look so cool Suzy" He smiled so preciously

ba dum ba dum ba dum 

He's about to turn around when Suzy grab SH's wrist.

"Oppa....." She held her breathe. Her eyes were full of emotions like they're bursting with something she can't possibly describe......"Why...why now?"

He stared at her intently reading her face. 

"You okay Suzy?" 

Suzy tightened her grip in his wrist and without a speck of stuttering words...she said...

"Sarangheyo"