Warning

The One I Choose To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days, Lay spent most of his time with his wife. Bomi was truly delighted and thought of it as a short vacation.

 

Wherever she went, Lay was there following her which made her feel very happy.

 

“Yixing, is Hana the client you’ve been seeing all these time?” Bomi asked.

 

Lay nodded his head and gave Bomi a small smile. “You know my client is a girl right?”

 

Bomi smiled at him and grasped his hand. “Of course I do. She’s really pretty, and the guy she was with the other night, they look so good together!” Bomi squealed as she remembered the sweet kiss the two shared in front of him. “They’re so sweet!” She added.

 

Lay felt like he’s been socked in the stomach. What is that?

 

Lay paled and Bomi became worried. “Yixing, are you okay? You don’t look too good. Would you like to go back in the hotel? I think you better rest.” Bomi offered as she fixed Lay’s hair away from his face.

 

Lay nodded and followed Bomi back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hana was in the beach wearing a very y two piece swimsuit as she lazily sat on the sands.

 

She couldn’t help but feel lonely, she felt cold, not because of the weather, but because Lay wasn’t there to spend the evening with her.

 

She couldn’t take it anymore and texted Lay. After a few minutes Hana saw Lay running towards her direction.

 

She gasped. She didn’t expect him to be there, thinking that he might want to spend some more time with Bomi.

 

Hana stood up, “Hey.” She called.

 

Lay looked around and picked Hana up as he wrapped his arms around her thin waist. “I missed you Hana.” Lay breathed against her ear.

 

Hana smiled as she wrapped both her arms around Lay’s neck. “I missed you more Lay. I thought I’d die not being able to see you. It’s been three day. Now I know how Bomi feels.” Hana chuckled making Lay smile.

 

“How come you’re here?” Hana asked as Lay set her back to the ground.

 

“I told Bo that I need to check something and will be gone for a few hours. She said it’s okay because she will be going out with her friends for dinner. So yeah, I’m free I guess.” Lay shrugged. Hana smiled but her smile soon left her face.

 

“I still haven’t forgiven you for kissing that guy in front of me.” Lay frowned as he looked at the ground.

 

Hana piped up, “Wait? Is Zhang Yixing jealous?” She teased.

 

Lay gave her a hard look and Hana quickly pressed her lips together. She mouthed a sorry to him.

 

Lay smirked and pulled her close against him. He ran his fingers through her short hair and whispered. “I’ll give you your punishment now.” Lay said as he slowly untangled Hana’s top off.

 

Hana gasped as she stepped away from Lay with wide eyes.

 

“What are you doing?” Hana asked holding her top against her almost bare chest.

 

“What else do you think I’m doing? Taking those off. I told you, I’ll give you your punishment now.” Lay smirked as he took another step.

 

Hana shook her head. “As much as I want to do you right now, we can’t.” Lay’s face fell.

 

“At least not here. Would you like to go to my penthouse and continue it there?” Hana said as she blushed madly.

 

Lay nodded his head in agreement as he laced his fingers through hers. “I was hoping to try it out here but your bed will definitely feel more comfortable than the sands.” Lay winked at her, making Hana chuckle.

 

The two arrived at Hana’s penthouse and continued their business. Lay spent another hour with Hana until he decided to leave.

 

Hana gave Lay a back hug. “I’m going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter