Jealousy

The One I Choose To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The next day Lay spent his day with Hana. At first it was purely business but in the end the two ended up having a romantic lunch date.

 

Bomi on the other hand stayed at the hotel trying to make herself busy with her sketching.

 

Out of the blue, her phone rang which scared the out of her. “Who’s this?” Bomi asked herself as she stared at her phone. No name, just number.

 

After a few ring Bomi finally answered. Her voice was soft. “Hello?”

 

“You answered Bomi!” When the voice at the end of the line did not hear a respond she called her again, “Bomi?”

 

Bomi snapped out of her gaze. “Yes? Who’s this please?” She asked.

 

“It’s Gaeun!” The girl squealed.

 

That hit her. My close friend in high school. “Hey Gaeun! How have you been?!” Bomi asked almost yelling.

 

“Hey, calm down woman. I’ve been very well. Still single but enjoying my single life.” She chuckled.

 

“How did you get my number?” Bomi asked again. Feeling thrilled to talk to her high school classmate.

 

“I called your house two days ago, your brother told me that you’re in Jeju right now to visit your hubby. And so he gave me your number to talk to you directly.” Gaeun explained as she emphasised the word ‘hubby’.

 

Bomi sighed and gave her a soft giggle. “Hubby. Chansung oppa never failed to call Yixing that. Sometimes I feel like he’s the wife and not me.” Bomi said making Gaeun chuckle.

 

“Really? I never knew Chansung oppa had it in him. I can’t even. You’re kidding right?!” Gaeun gawked, joking. Bomi laughed heartily.

 

“So when am I going to see you?” Bomi asked as she curled a strand of hair behind her left ear.

 

Gaeun hummed before answering. “I would see you right now but there’s just no way for me to get there anytime soon. You know, work. How about you give me call when you’re back here in Seoul and we can set a date.” Gaeun offered.

 

The two talked for a few more minutes before Gaeun bid her goodbye.

 

Bomi sighed and tossed her phone on the bed and sat near the window. What do I do now? It’s so boring. Where could Yixing be? Is he really that busy with his client that he can’t even take me out for lunch just like he promised before leaving this morning?

 

Bomi approached the table and something fell on the floor when she walked passed it. She turned around to see her husband’s diary wide open.

 

She picked the diary up and couldn’t avoid to read what was written on it.

 

“Dinner at the restaurant near the beach at 7:30.” Bomi read as she checked the date.

 

“Oh, it’s today. Who could he be having dinner with? His client again? As far as I know, his client is a girl.” Bomi thought loudly as she set the diary back on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi didn’t know what gotten into her when she decided to pay the restaurant a visit.

 

Hana and Lay entered the restaurant minutes before Bomi arrived.

 

Hana excused herself when they reached their reserved table. She went to the girls’ bathroom to check her make-up.

 

A girl was about to leave the room when Hana called her out.

 

“Miss, you forgot this.” Hana said as she held the handkerchief out.

 

Her eyes widened when she realised who the girl was. It’s her! Lay’s wife! What is she doing here? Hana snapped out of her thought when Bomi thanked her.

 

Hana stayed in the bathroom for longer that she needed to cool herself down.

 

I can’t believe I came face to face with her. What do I do? I can’t go out now and come back to Lay. She will de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter