The Eternity

Eternal Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
03 The Eternity  

July 7, 2014

Saturday

 

Kris' POV

 

I run like hell like I never did before. People started gathering around her lifeless body. I quickly shove them and went to Lili’s side. Her I eyes was close. I quickly scooped her in my arms…

 

“Baby, open your eyes please. Someone! Call the ambulance!”

 

My white shirt was now covered with blood red. I held her face.

 

“Baby, wake up. Open your eyes! I’m here. Please. I’m begging you! I’m so sorry. Lili please, Open your eyes! Baby, Oh God! Please. No.” I cried.

 

I continue to hug her. I want her to feel my warmth… Be with me Lili. Open your eyes. I cried. Suddenly I felt her moved. I looked at her…

 

“Lili? Lili! D-don’t close your eyes just look at me, okay? Just hold on, okay?”

 

She just smiled at me weakly while tears falling down from her eyes.

 

“W-Wu Yifan…”

“Yes, Baby? I-I’m here. Just stay with me, okay?”

“I’m s-sorry…”

 

Then she gasped for air… I was so scared…  she closed her eyes while her tears continued to spilled in her eyes.

 

“L-Lili! D-don’t close your eyes! Please! I’m begging you!” she slowly opened here eyes

“I love you so much Kris..." she started gasping for air.

 "I-I love you… eternally, W-wu Yifan…" she said as she slowly closed her eyes.

“Shinzao!”

 

 

The ambulance came and they quickly took Lili to the stretcher and putted an oxygen mask at her. Then they drive her to the hospital. I went with her not letting go of her hand. I keep on kissing her hand.

 

 

Lord please. Don’t took Lili away from me. I can suffer myself just don’t take Lili. I’m begging you… please. You can punished me and everything. Just save Lili please. Please, Lord…

 

 As we reached the hospital they quickly stroll Lili to the Emergency room. The nurse stopped me for going in…

 

“Sir, I’m sorry but you can’t go in.”

“But she needs me!”

“I’m so sorry”

 

Before I could protest back she quickly went in. My tears can’t stop from falling. I slowly dropped in my knees… I hug my knees as I continue to cry…

 

“No! please! Lili, please be strong! I need you…”

 

Lord, please. Save her. I’m begging you… I need her. She’s my life, God! Please… let me suffer instead. There’s still so many things I want to tell her. Please…

 

 

 

 

Lay’s POV

 

As soon as we heard what happened. Nervous welds up in my chest. I keep on holding back my tears. Please, be safe Lili. Me and the boys rushed to the hospital. We saw Kris crying on his knees. This was the first time we see Kris crying. We approached him.

 

 

“Kris…”

“Lay… I can’t live without her.” Kris cried so much.

 

 

I comforted him together with the others. Tears started to fall from our eyes…

 

“She can make it, hyung.” Jongin assured him but he can't help his tears also.

“She’s a strong girl, ge. Let’s be strong for her.” Tao said as he bent down to pat Kris' arms

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter