The Time

Eternal Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
01 The Time  

Kris’ POV

 

It’s been 3 years since we moved here in Korea. We agreed that after we graduated in highschool in China, we'll move here to continue our college. We still live in a different flat though. Even how much I wanted for us to live together.

 

“Silly, were not even married yet!” she said as she laughed and hit my arm.

“What’s the difference? You’ll still end up as my wife.” I muttered under my breath.

“W-what?” she asked as she started to blush, pretending she didn't hear what I said.

“I still couldn’t get enough of you when you’re blushing" I scoot closer to her and hugged her tightly. She can't help but to giggle.

 

 

I continued studying here in the field of Business Administration and Financial Management in SNU since I’m the heir of our company in China. While Lili continued her line in arts. She took Fine Arts also in SNU but we barely see each other inside the campus since it’s a big campus unless we see each other intentionally. I’m also in the basketball varsity. We always go to the university together and even going home but it’s been days since we last saw each other since she’s busy with her upcoming open gallery this coming Saturday so she spends day and night in her studio, creating her master piece. So in return, I also focus on my basketball trainings and games.

 

“You should watch our game this coming, Friday.” I said as I wrap my arms around her from behind.

“Yifan, sorry but I can’t—“

“Are you serious?" I interupted knowing she'll bail out on me again. I released her from my hug as she faced me.

"It’s my third game already and you haven’t even watch ANY of them.” I stated with a disappointed tone.

“Kris… you know that within a month I’ll have my –“

“Yes! Your Exihibit. I know that Lili! But I’m not saying that you shouldn’t put your focus on that damn gallery but I need time with you too!”

“What!? Time!? We see each other every single day Kris! Isn’t enough!? I’m trying my best here!” She said as she also raised her voice.

“Indeed, we see each other EVERY DAY! But I also needed you in some important event! I want you to support me! You know why!? Because you’re my GIRLFRIEND! And in case you’ve forgotten, I’m still your boyfriend.”

 

 I said in distained, emphazing words and without second thought I storm out and went to my room. I took a deep breath as I slam the door shut. I throw myself in my bed and starred at the ceiling. Few minutes passed when I heard my  door opened. I forced myself to sit up. Lili, entered the room and approached me.

 

“Kris… Look, I can’t let this day end… leaving you like this, you’re mad at me." she said then I heard her sigh and she sat beside me.

"Baby, look at me. I’m so sorry, It’s my fault. I didn’t realize that I’m already neglecting you. I’m so sorry, If I’m so focused on my exhibit. I’m so  sorry, Wufan.” She said as she fideled with her fingers and I saw tears fell from her eyes and I sigh in defeat. I tip head head so that she can face me and wipe her tears.

“Don’t cry. I’m sorry too. Sorry for shouting at you a while ago… I just bur—“

“I understand you, Kris. You have every rights to feel that and I’m sorry” then she hugged me.

“Enough with the sorry.” I said as I hugged her back and rubbed her back.

“I’ll go to your game this Friday.” She looked at me while her chin is resting in my chest and smiled at me. I nod and kissed her forehead.

 

We never let the day end without settling the argument but there was this time that we really fought for a long time it lasted almost a week. Well relationships do have their ups and downs.  I’m lucky to survive 3 days without seeing her, you can say that I’m exaggerated or what but this is how a person feels when they’re in love. It’s been three years but I never get tired seeing her every single day. Seeing her smile, Hearing her voice and feeling her hugs and kisses. I’m so lucky to have her. My life here in Korea so far… is great. Not just having Lili with me but also with my friends.

 

 

 

Lili’s POV

 

It’s been 3 days since the last time I saw Kris. Gosh! I miss him. I’m not really used to not seeing him in a day. I just wish that I can finish my canvasses already so that I can be with him. Creating one piece can really take much of a person's time.

 

“Kris?” I called him as we waited for our order here in the food tent.

“Yes? What is it?”

“After this day, I can’t walk home with you anymore. Uhm..even going to the university” I hesitantly said and his face just showed how confuse he is.

“Huh? Why?”

“Just for three days." I forced a wide smile. Praying he won't flip off.

“What!? Three days? Wait? Why? And you’re not gonna attend your classes for thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter