Chapter XIV : Going to School With Luhan?

Three Girls on a Mission

chapter xiv :
going to school with luhan?

 

A/N : HELLO EVERYBODY! IT'S ME, "DAZZ" LOL
I'M GOING TO UPDATE TODAY!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

-DAZZ-


Luhan and Yoona is getting closer everyday, as well as Krystal-Minho and Seohyun-Kyuhyun.
Yoona still felt bad after what she did to Donghae.
And, until now, Donghae won't talk to her. She's so sad because of it. That's where Luhan comes in.
He always comforts Yoona, saying it wasn't her fault.

Sometimes Yoona will cry in Luhan's shoulders because of Donghae's cold attitude towards her.
Oh, and her partners, Seohyun and Krystal? They always scold Donghae if they've got the chance.

Yoona's POV

I still felt bad after what I did to Donghae, and Donghae's really making me feel bad. He even won't see me!
I was very sad. Luckily Luhan always comfort me at times, and that calms me.
He's really a good friend. I really like him.

"Worried again?"
I smiled at the person calling me.
"Luhan, I'm not worried anymore. I told you that, haven't I?"
"Well, um.. yea, but.. in case you need me, so.."
I laughed.
"You don't need to do that. You're not my slave."
He smiled.
"I'm not. I'm your friend! Best friend. But uh.. just between you and me.. I'm not friendzoned, right????" He asked with scared puppy eyes.
I'm confused. "No, of course not. Donghae is. He's friendzoned from now on." I say, my expression became mad.

"Phew good then if I'm not friendzoned.."
"Waeyo? You like me?" I .
"A-aniyo! I.. I don't! Well.. I like you as a best friend.." Luhan said nervously.
I don't know why but my heart aches a bit after he said that.
"O-Oh.."
"Waeyo? Do YOU like me?" He teased back.
I laughed. "Yes, I like you. Very much!"
His eyes were big. "W-What?! Really?!"
"Yea! I like you as a best friend!" I said, laughing again.
He pouted. "Oh.."

"Why are you sad? You want me to like you, is that correct!?" I asked, laughing - again.
He became red. "N-no, that's not it! I-I umm... just uh.. well... every girl in high school likes me but you don't.. And it kinda ruin my reputation, right?"
I became a little dissapointed after he say that.
"Oh.. HEY! Speaking about school... aren't you ever going to go to school?!" I asked.
"Uh.. well.. I.. eheheheh.. I always skip school."

I faked angry.
"WAEYO?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SCHOOL IS VERY IMPORTANT?!"
He seemed surprised..
"A-A-ANIYO.. I don't mean to do it.. it's just...,"
"It's just what?!"
"I'm bored..."
"B-Bored? Of what, school?!"
"Uh, yeah.."
"Wae?"
"My friends.. well. actually, I have no real friends except for my brothers. Everyone in school just want to be friends with me because I'm rich."
He said with a bitter smile.
I felt sorry for him.
"If I.. come to school with you, your brothers and my sisters, I mean Seo and Krystal unnie, will you go to school?"

Luhan's POV

I was surprised when Yoona said that.
she is willing to go to school with me?!
is this paradise!?

"Of course!!!!" I said without thinking.
She smiled. "OK, that's the plan. Now, go and prepare your books!"
"B-Books? what books?"
"Your SCHOOL BOOKS, genious." Yoona answered sarcastically.
"Chillax (Chill+Relax. Get it? No? K. *crawls back under rock*), Yoona! My books are all in school."
"WWWWWWWWWWHAT?!"
"That's right, in school."
"Oh. O-Okay then. I'll go see your father to ask to be listed as a student in.. where's your school?"
"Sapphire Blue High."
"Ok. well. I'll be.. going.. She said, and that ends our conversation.


A/N:
HELLO. SO HOW'S IT? I READ THAT SOMEONE'S NOT A FAN OF YOONHAE... LOL!
I'M NOT REALLY A FAN EITHER -_-

ANYWAY.. PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Yoona-3-yoona-of-snsd-32322879-853-480.j

-DAZZ-