Chapter XIII : A Ruined Dinner . . .

Three Girls on a Mission

chapter XIII :
a ruined dinner . . .

 

Author's Note :
Heya everybody, it's me Dazz.. finally I can update after a few days ^^
I'm so happy! 1012 views! You're awesome!
Umm anyways . . .
Enjoy~

Dazz


Yoona finally found a 'perfect' dress for her dinner with Donghae.
Yup, Donghae asked Yoona to have dinner with him tonight on a fancy restaurant.
She quickly put on her makeup and jewelleries.
Then, just then, Yoona, Seohyun and Krystal got a call from their boss.
It turns out that a robber robbed a bank. Aaand, the Elite Three was asked to arrest the robber.
Seohyun and Krystal was happy because they finally can fight criminals again.

But Yoona..

"N-N-N-Now?" Yoona stuttered and gulp.

Seohyun and Krystal, already in their secret agent suit, was confused.
"Yea Yoong, now. What's wrong?" Krystal asked.
"I-I got a dinner with Donghae, r-r-remeber?" Yoona began tearing up.
"Oh, I totally forgot about that.. Mianhae unnie, but your date; I mean dinner, has to wait. We can NEVER do this without your help!" Seohyun said.
Luhan was happy knowing Yoona can't have dinner with Donghae.
"Y-Yes! Yoong, you should go with them! I repeat, you should go with them~" Luhan said a little bit too enthutiastic, making the Elite Three look at him in confusion.
"Uh.. what I meant is.. You should help your partners, right? It's.. uh.. you can have dinner with him - I dunno - other days?"
Yoona sighed.

"Okay, but I don't know how to tell Donghae."


A man walked through the street. Sadness is shown on his face.
"Ugh.. so her job is more important than me! Who am I to her?! Just a friend! I hate being just friends with her!" He screamed on an empty beach.
He tries to steady his breath, his hair was getting messy.
He sighed. "Maybe I'm being too possesive. She's a good secret agent and anyways, I'm not her boyfriend. Not YET, hopefully."
He sighed again as he sit on the sand.
"I love you, Yoona. It's ok if you can't come to our dinner, but.. I'll still love you.."


"You're really a DINNER RUINER! AGH I HATE IT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STEAL?! WHY NOW? WHY TODAY?! WHY TONIGHT?!" Yoona screamed at the robber, while giving him no chance to escape.
The robber was scared to death. "I-I-.."
With a quick movement she knocked the robber out using a flying kick.
"Unnie.. I don't want to see you angry like that again.." Seohyun said. Krystal was also surprised, she stayed on her place.
Yoona lowered her head. "I don't ever want to see me like that too."
"Yoong, it's ok." Krystal tried to comfort her.
"It's ok. I'm just afraid to see Donghae's reaction. I promised him that I will always keep my promise towards him. I never break my promise. But now..
I'm such a bad friend!" Yoona said.
Krystal and Seohyun sigh. They knew Yoona and Donghae are like; BEST-EST FRIENDS FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER! *clears throat*


"For God's sake, Yoona! Your 'outburst' was terribly frightening!" A voice echoed.
Much to their surprise, it was Luhan.
"L-Luhan!? What are you doing here, you deer?! What if that robber sees you?!!! HAVE YOU GONE LOCO?!!!" Yoona yelled angrily and ran to him.
"I- I'm fine! I'm not that weak!" Luhan protested, "and don't call me deer!"
"Oppa.. you're so crazy. You're lucky the robber didn't see you. But why are you here?"
Luhan smiled. "I really want to know how a secret agent work. And I have to say, it's quite... fascinating."
Yoona grinned sheepishly. "T-thanks. Nobody has seen us in action, except the people we're fighting, of course."

A man cleared his throat.
"HeeeeeeeeeEEEEEY!  It's you again, Mr. Bump!" Krystal said.
"Annyeong, ex-enemies and.. uh... ex-enemy leader's boyfriend?" Mr. Bump tilted his head.
Yoona and Luhan blushed instantly.
"He/she's not my boyfriend/girlfriend!!!" They shout in unison.

When knowing they shout together, both of them blush and look away from each other.


That Night

"Annyeong, fans! LOL, JK. It's Donghae's busy hours, so please leave a message on the next beep! Donghae over and out!"
Yoona looked at her phone in frustration. Her tears fell. "Why won't you pick up your phone?..."
"Donghae, i-it's me, Yoona. P-Please call me back, I'm so sorry I c-c-cancelled our dinner plan. I'm really a bad friend... *sobs*
Please call me back... I'm so sorry I broke my promise to you I say I will never break... I'm sorry." Yoona's cracked sound filled the room and then she hangs up, crying until she fell asleep.

to be continued . . .