Chapter XII : A Day Out! Pt. 1

Three Girls on a Mission

Chapter XII : A Day Out! Pt. 1

 

A/N: Heya, enjoy!
Actually I'm gonna make it longer but my internet connection is very bad, so..
I HATE U POOR INTERNET CONNECTION!
(Why is everybody trying to stop me from writing this fanfic of mine??? *cries*
Oooh, ignore me and my dramas. Enjoy!
-Dazz-
(Because the name DazzlingAutumnQueen make me feel strange)


It was nightmare for Luhan after Donghae visited Yoona.
Yoona was ALWAYS seen with her phone ever since. Either texting with Donghae or calling him.
It gave Luhan the creeps! And umm.. yea.. he's jealous. Dat's right, J-E-A-L-O-U-S-! JEALOUS!! *got smacked*
Ouch. Umm anyways, let's see what he's up to now. Luhan, I mean..

OUTSIDE YOONA'S BEDROOM

"Oh really? That's so great oppa! You're so cool! Is that true? That is epic!"
".........................................."
"Wow. I've never thought of it before. You're so cool! I still can't believe you're the HEAD of  GYNECOLOGY. Not that I'm doubting you.. but you're just so young, too young to be the head of gynecology!
"....................................................."
"Oh, that's so sweet... Thanks.... Being a top secret agent is not THAT cool..It's just... natural talent."
"..........................."
"WHAT?! OHH!! Of course I'd like to.... oh you're so sweeeeeeet oppa~ stop teasing me! You're making me blush~"
".........................."
"Ok, ok, oppa.. thank you.. Love you too~ Bye~ Umm.. oppa? Hey, you haven't hang off the phone!"
"................"
"Oh, really? Me too.. I just can't bear to not hear your voice for a second.... awww thanks~ ok, ok, I'll hang up. Love you always oppa! Bye-bye, see you tonight! Yea, bye. I'll hang up now! Luv yaaaaa~~~~~"

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP~

"Pathetic. Just pathetic. Yoona with that Haefish? A. Big. No. This is unfair!!! Who's Donghae anyways?! Ugh this is so frustratingggggg!!!" Luhan whispered to himself. Apparenly, he's eavesdropping Yoona and Donghae's conversatuon. Again.
"BARK! BARK! BARK!!!!" A dog barked loudly. Luhan was surprised, he fell on his face.
"Beast? What's wrong, boy? Oh? Luhan oppa? What are you doing here?" Yoona's voice was heard.
Luhan was very embarassed, caught eavesropping by Yoona's Siberian Husky dog, Beast.
"BARK!!!! BARK BARK BARK!!!!" Beast continued barking angrily at Luhan.
"Beast!!! Cut it! You're usually friendly! C'mon boy! H-hey, Beast!"
"BARK! BARK!" Beast continued barking angrily at Luhan.
"Luhan! What made Beast bark angrily at you?!"
"W-WHAT?! I didn't do anything, I swear!" Luhan was caught off guard.
"Really?" Yoona grew curious.
"Really!"
"Well.. come Beast. Sorry for the inconvenience. And you Beast!," Yoona said angrily at her dog.
Beast whimpered.
"Beast, you're awesome. Maybe you saw a cat or something behind Luhan oppa. You're not grounded. Keep it up,boy." Yoona smiled.
Beast barked happily, once knowing that his master (or mistress, in this case) is not mad at him.
"Come boy!" Yoona smiled, gesturing for Beast to come into her bedroom.
Beast narrowed his sharp eyes at Luhan curiously and with style walked with his legs to Yoona's bedroom.

Luhan gulped once Beast and Yoona was nowhere to be seen, he never knew Yoona's dog knew he was eavesdropping! Now he continued to eavesdrop. Oh, the nerves of that boy.. *got smacked by Luhan's fans*
Owwwieowwieowwie! Sorry! Now back to the story! *ouch*

"Oh, beast! Donghae oppa just asked me to come to a dinner with him! With him only! He's so cute, isn't he?  He's such a gentleman...
Oh no! What should I wear?! Dammit! SHOULD. GO. SHOPPING!!!!!"
Y
oona screamed and with one final bark from Beast, footsteps are heard. Luhan hide fastly, just as Yoona opened her bedroom door and walked out with simple white T-Shirt, blue jeans and silver sandals.
Beast sniffed at Luhan's hiding area, but was distracted by Yoona's call.
He then narrowed his eyes dangerously at Luhan, and left.
Luhan was shocked. That dog have good eyes... he thought.

to be continued . . . . . . .