Why can't I be with Nana?

I fell in love with my After School unni.

Your POV: 

I woke up remembering what happened yesterday. I started blushing because I never had the guts to do anything like that. Oh, shoot! I almost forgot that today we are going back to Korea today. What am I going to do! 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed while forgetting Nana was sleeping next to me. 

"Babe, what happened? Are you ok?" Nana questioned me while hugging me. 

"Nana-ah, eottokae? What if Tiffany won't agree with our relationship?" I said worriedly.

"Gwenchana, we'll figure out a way to be together." Nana answered while pulling me in for a passionate morning kiss.

"We should get going.....don't want to miss the flight. Oh.... Nana-ah, I'm meeting with Tiff and Jessi today when we get back. Do you want to come with me so we can tell them our relationship?" I asked while catching my breath.

"Oh...yeah! That sounds good! Come on! Let's get ready!" Nana said while getting dressed.

Ahh.... After we got ready, we headed to the airport. There were so many fans waiting for us in the airport. I haven't told anyone about our relationship yet. I'm guessing that we should tell Lizzy and Raina our relationship. 

"Uhh....Nana-ah, can we tell Lizzy and Raina about our relationship?" I asked with aegyo.

"Kyahhhhhhh.... your aegyo is so cute. Deh..... we can tell her and all After School." Nana screamed while pinching my cheeks. 

"Lizzy unni, Raina unni, I have a surprise for you guys!" I told them while hugging them. 

"Yah, what is it?" They asked while hugging me back.

"Nana and I are going out! We are together!" I said while blushing.

"Omo! Jinja? Daebak... it's love at first sight!" Lizzy unni said while kissing my cheek while Raina was still hugging me.

"Yah, don't be all touchy with MY girlfriend!" Nana unni said jealously. 

"Nana-ah, don't be jealous! I love you!" I exclaimed as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Nana-ah, will you stop kissing me out of the blue?" I said while blushing. 

"It's because I love you!" Nana said while hugging me. 

"OK! Time to catch a flight! Let's go!" I yelled while running to the gate where we started to board the airplane. 

I decided to text Tiffany unni to tell her what time to pick me and Nana up. 

To Tiffany Unni <3

Unni! We are arriving at 11:00AM. Oh and uhm, I have a surprise for you today. Can I bring Nana with us to hangout?

From Tiffany Unni <3

OOHHH! I love surprises! Oh, and sure Nana can come! 

To Tiffany Unni <3

Ok! Oh, and we are going to depart soon! Bye! Talk to you later. 

During the flight, Nana and I sit next to each other and playing games on my iPad. 

Finally we landed.  Nana helped me with my luggages and then we met Jessica and Tiffany.

Tiffany unni hugged me for so long that Nana was frowning and Jessica saw so she hugged Nana. We went into the car and drove to a private coffee shop. 

"Unni-ah, the surprise is that Nana and I are a couple." I explained while smiling. 

"MWO!!!!! ANDWAEEEEE! YOU CAN'T DATE ANYONE! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG AND WILL GET HURT!" Tiffany fumed and screamed. Jessica then calmed her down. 

"Unni, Sica unni said we could be together! I'll take care of her and protect her with my life." Nana said while protecting me. 

"Arraso! I'll agree to your relationship but only PG stuff." Tiffany said 

"Unni! I'm an adult now! Legal adult! 18." I whined while kissing Nana's cheek.

" Aish,  your aegyo is so irresistable. Fine, but it has to wait for 3 weeks." Tiff unni said while glancing at Nana.

"Nana, if you hurt my sister in anyway, I will kill you! Arraso?"Tiffany exclaimed.