What happened?

I fell in love with my After School unni.

Lillian POV: 

I wake up to see Nana unni looking at me with wide eyes. 

"Unni, what happened? Why am I on the floor?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, Lian-ah, you fainted after you saw me in the shower." Nana said like it was nothing and practically normal.

"Oh.......... that was awkward...." I said while blushing.

"Hey, its fine. We will see each other like that often because we are going to share a room anyway and most of our rooms have only one bed." Nana unni spoke while lifting up my head. 

"Unni...., I'm going to shower now!" I stuttured while grab my clothes and towel.

What am I feeling? Why is this happening? I should text Jessica unni.... If I told Tiffany unni, she will kill me because she is really protective of me and basically my umma. 

To Jessi <3

Unni, eottokae! I think I'm falling in love with Nana. I really want to go out with her! What if she doesnt like me? What if Tiff unni won't let me date her? 

Aishhhh..... I can't handle this..... Ding Ding!

From Jessi <3

It's ok! I asked Nana herself and she said that she loves you too. Hwaiting! Yah, stop calling me unni! I'm your appa! 

WHAT? Nana loves me? I'm just a regular person and I'm not that pretty!

To Jessi <3

Appa, are you sure? I'm not pretty and just a regular person. Why would Nana love me?

Its getting late so I should shower. 

After the shower, I checked my phone and Jessi sent me one text. 

From Jessi <3 

Yah! Hwang Nayeon, you are really pretty and not a regular person. You are more than regular, arasso?

To Jessi <3 

Jinja? I love you, appa. I'm going to sleep now! 

I decided to go and surprise Nana unni. 

"Unni, I have a surprise for you! " I said while running to the bed.

"Ooh! I love surprises! What is it?" Nana unni said while watching TV. 

I ran towards her and kissed her passionately until I needed oxygen. She kepted fighting with me. At the end she won and before I knew it, she was on top of me. 

"I love you...." I said while Nana pulled me in for another kiss.

Nana POV: 

OMG! What am I supposed to do? Should I wait for her to wake up? Ahhh.... its my fault for doing this on purpose hehehe. She's really cute. Those lips shall be mine before we get back to Korea tomorrow. 

I guess I'll have to wait for her to finish her shower before we snuggle in bed together. I guess I want to do something else on the bed too but I won't push her into doing it. 

"I have a surpise for you!" Lillian said while running to me. 

"I love surpises! What is it?" I asked curiously.

She then kissed me passionately. I didn't respond right when she started kissing me. She made me . Before I knew it, I was already on top of her. 

" I love you...." she said while I pulled her in for another passionate kiss. 

"I love you too. I loved you from the first moment I saw you." I said while giving her kisses over her neck. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her while getting on my knee. 

"Yes! Yes! I will! I love you with all my heart." Lillian said while hugging me and gradually falling asleep 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you guys happy or sad to be with Nana?