Getting Closer

I fell in love with my After School unni.

Lillian's POV:

I was getting tired but I wanted to watch Exo's Happy Camp so I asked Nana unni if she wanted to shower first. She said she doesnt want to shower yet so we started to watch TV. 

"Unni, can I ask you a question?" I asked Nana who was watching the TV trying to understand what they where saying.

"De, ask whatever you want because we will be roommates when we get back to Korea and plus you are too cute for me to say no to." Nana unni said while looking at me with sincere eyes.

" What is your ideal type?" I asked while blushing.

"I like your type!" Nana unni said while looking at me with sincere eyes.

"Mwo? Me? Really? Thats the first time anyone told me that. I used to be bullied by people in school because I was too nerdy. They told me to go back to America and I was useless." I said while crying.

"Gwenchana Lian, cry it all out. Unni promises you that I will always protect you and take care of you. But, why didn't you tell Tiffany?" Nana said while hugging me. 

"I didn't want her to worry about me so I kept it to myself. I never told anyone about Tiffany either because if I did, people will try to be my friend just to meet her." I said while sobbing.

"Don't worry, once you debut, your bullies will be suprised that you have so many fans!" Nana unni said before she suddenly kissed me. 

" Unni,.... are you perhaps a lesbian?" I said while blushing. I mean OMG my favorite singer in After School just kissed me! 

" I'm not sure... I mean I probably am because most of our group are lesbians." Nana said while looking down on the floor. 

"It's ok, unni. I am a lesbian too." I said while hugging her. 

"I guess we share a common thing and unni, you are also my ideal type." I said blushingly.

" I hope we can get along and be best friends and sisters." I said while looking into Nana's eyes to see her sincereness. 

"So, do you want to shower first or should I shower first?" I said awkwardly. 

"Uh, I'll shower first!" Nana spoke while looking for her clothes.

Woo! Finally I have time to myself. OMG, was that really true? Did Nana really kiss me? Was it real? I guess my bias likes me too! 

"Lian-ah, I forgot my towel! Can you bring it to me?" Nana unni said. 

Oh gosh! What am I going to do! AHHHH! 

"Coming!" I said while looking for the towel. I finally found it! 

"Here you go!" I said while I saw her looking at me. 

Then..... everything went pitch black. I don't remember what happened. I guess I fainted.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUNH DUNH DUHHHHH 

Whats going to happen after?