Meeting Orange Caramel

I fell in love with my After School unni.

Your POV: 

I just got a call from Pledis's CEO and he told me I got in the company as a singer in After School and Orange Caramel. I was screaming in my head and really excited because then I can meet my bias, Nana. I currently live in Shanghai because Tiffany unni didn't have any money for me to go to school in a foreign school in Korea so thus, I go to a foriegn school in Shanghai. I have been living in Shanghai for 4 years and just graduated from Shanghai Foreign High School and going to attend Seoul Arts College. Orange Caramel was in Shanghai right now so I had to meet up with them and go to Korea with them. I then sent a text message to my unni, Tiffany. 

to Tiffany Unni <3

Unni, guess what? I got into Pledis and am going to be in After School with Lizzy unni! I guess we will be seeing each other very often now! ^^

I waited for 3 minutes and then I felt my phone vibrate 

From Tiffany Unni <3

Yah, Hwang Nayeon! You never told me that you auditioned to Pledis! Jessi says hi and that you should stick with LIzzy and Nana because they will take care of you. Oh, and when will you be coming to Korea? I'll come to pick you up! We need to catch up with each other! 

To Tiffany Unni <3 

Ok! Anyways, unni, I got to go and meet up with Orange Caramel! Talk to you later. I love you <3 XOXO

From Tiffany Unni<3

Ok! You better call me when you land because I miss you. Bye! 

OK! As I was on the subway going to Orange Caramel's hotel, I thought I should text Lizzy Unni. 

To Lizzy Unni :P 

Park Sooyoung! I'm coming to visit you! By the way, I'm going to be in the same group as you because I got into PLEDIS! 

15 mintues later.....

From Lizzy Unni :P

Yah! Jinja? Unni will take care of you! If I didn't, Tiffany unni will kill me. T^T I want to live a happy life before I die. Who is your favorite in After School? 

To Lizzy Unni :P

Promise you won't tell anyone? I really like Nana unni! Does she have a boyfriend/ girlfriend? I want to be close with her. 

One minute later....

From Lizzy Unni :P

She is not in a relationship at the moment! Go, Lillian! Unni thinks you can use your aegyo to captivate her! 

To Lizzy Unni :P 
 

Yah! I'm more y than being cute :P Anyway, I'm here already! Let me in your room! 

I was sitting on the floor wearing goofy glasses to make Lizzy laugh. 

"Boo! Hahahah!" I said while Lizzy unni screamed so loud people were looking at us. 

I went in to their room and saw that Nana sunbae was doing her makeup. Raina sunbae was watching cartoons.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo! Lillian imnida! My korean name is Hwang Nayeon. My stage name is Lian! I am SNSD Tiffany's chin-dongsaeng! I will be joining you guys in After School. Sunbaes,please take care of me!" I said while bowing my perfect 90 degrees bow. 

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo! Nana imnida! You don't need to call me sunbae because that makes me feel old. Call me unni, OK? " Nana unni said while smiling,

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Raina imnida! I hope we will be great friends! Don't call me sunbae! Call me unni, arraso?" Raina unni said while dragging me to watch cartoons and to help her translate them. 

After Nana unni was done with her makeup, we all sat on Raina's bed to watch cartoons. I noticed that Nana was staring at me but I just ignored it. After a while, I still see her staring at me so I turned my head and then she looked away blushing. 

Nana's POV: 

I was just doing my makeup until I heard Lizzy scream. I turned around to see who it is. I have never seen her before but she looks really really pretty. My heart started to beat really really fast. OMO! Is this love at first sight? I never ever felt this when I met someone before. After she introduced herself, I knew I had a chance because she said she was Tiffany's dongsaeng and Tiffany is dating Jessica, my cousin. Asa! I just have to grab her attention and be together with her so we can be together! We wtached cartoons well... technically the others watched cartoons while I was staring at her hoping she wouldn't notice but suddenly, she turned back and saw. I started blushing like crazy. Then, I felt my phone vibrateand checked my phone. 

From Sica :P

Yah! Nana, take care of Lian, arraso? Don't make her cry unless you want to get killed by Tiffany. 

I quickly replied

To Sica :P

Sica-ah, I think I'm falling in love with Lian. What do I do? Eottokae! 

I waited and ding! 1 message from Sica.

From Sica :P 

Jinja? I will keep this a secret until you guys are a couple, arraso? 

I took the courage to answer her because I knew Tiffany wouldn't agree to our relationship. 

To Sica :P 

Arraso, Sica you are the best. How am I going to get close to her though? 

From Sica :P 

Go and stick with her and be nice and just try to smile more. OK? Oh, and don't be such an ice princess ok?

To Sica :P 

Aish! I'm not an ice princess. Arasso, when we get back to Korea, you will see us together ok? 

Yayy! Nana Hwaiting! I got this! 

I should tell Lizzy!

To Lizzy 

Yah! Lizzy-ah, I fallen in love with Lian! HELP! Don't tell her! 

One minute later, Lizzy looked at me and mouthed jinja. I nodded and gave her a pouting face. Two minutes later, she sent a text to me. 

From Lizzy 

Yah! Don't hurt her ,ok? She told me she likes you too but you have to take advantage of this! Hwaiting! I shall sleep with Raina in this room and you can share a room with Lian, ok?

To Lizzy

AWWWW! I love you, Lizzy! You are the best person ever! I'll treat you to food when we get back to Korea. 

From Lizzy

YAYYYYYYYY! FOOD! Saranghae unni! 

I was starting to get bored so I asked, " Can we go outside to buy food? I'm hungry!". I then hugged Lian who then was shocked. 

"Arraso! Let's go and buy some hot pot!" Lian said while getting her stuff ready to buy the food, 

"Andwae! We can't let you buy the food! You will go broke and won't have any money anymore!" I said while still hugging her.

We went out and ate hot pot together. I ate so much that I was so full that I couldn't stand up. We then went to Nanjing Road to buy cute things and eat more chinese  food. After a while, it became dark so we decided to go back to the hotel. 

"Lizzy unni, where am I going to sleep?" Lian asked while riding the taxi back to the hotel.

" I am going to sleep with Raina so you have to sleep with Nana unni but there is only one bed so you guys have to share." Lizzy said while yawning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yayy! First chapter!  It took very long so I hope there will be more comments and subs!