After He Becomes A Idol...

Before He leaves to become a Idol...

A Couple of Days Later…

Myung Ri’s P.O.V

We were in a room behind the conference room. Our hearts still pounding. It’s been a couple of days since V released on BTS’ twitter that me and V are dating. Right after that, we became a very hot topic. News was everywhere. I don’t know if there are some anti-fans though. I was wearing a dress that came to as low as my knee. V was wearing a suit. He looks very handsome in it.

“Alright, you two ready?” PD Bang Shik asks us.

“Yeah.” Me and V said nervously. Just to be honest, I don’t know if I’m ready.

“Well, I wish you two a good luck.” Said J Hope and the rest of the Bangtan Boys.

“Thanks guys.” I said to them.

“Thanks.” Said V.

We went out and into the hallway. We were standing in front of the door that leads to the conference room. I was still feeling nervous. I’m not very good at answering questions.

V hugs me .I know that he is nervous too and feels very uneasy like me. I feel his heart beating fast. “I feel uneasy.” He said.

V’s hands were trembling as I held onto them. “You always say that everything is going to be okay but, now is my turn to say that everything is going to be alright. Just hold onto my hand.” I said to him. “Let’s go.” He nods in agreement.

We went into the conference room. V and I were in hand in hand while we walk to the table to sit.  There were a lot of reporters and people taking pictures. It is hard to focus when people start asking questions and I don’t know where to look because people are taking so many pictures. I was nervous every time they ask me a question because I don’t know how to answer them. Many reporters asked how long we’ve been dating. They ask if I will appear in any shows, but I answered them that it depends on the person who is in charge of the shows. During the whole time, our hands were lock under the table even though if it was sweaty.

The conference finally ends. V and I walk back to the room. When V needs to take off his makeup, we let go of each other hands. I quickly grab a napkin and wiped the sweat off my hands. I didn’t put make up on so I was just there waiting. I went to use the restroom. I wash my face with water. It finally ended. I rip out paper napkin and wiped my face.

When I walk back to the room, they were still wiping V’s make up off. I went to sit down on the sofa and look at the time on my phone. I got a lot of miss calls and text messages from families and friends. I read some text messages. Most of their texts are the same, asking that I’m actually dating an idol or complimenting me. V finally finished taking off his makeup and he walks towards me. “Let’s take you home.” He said to me. I nodded. I didn’t want to say anything to him since he’s tired too. We walked out of the room with our hands connecting. I will never let go of his hand.

A Couple of Days Later…

I went to Mcountdown to go see BTS perform. I went in before they perform. I went into their waiting room. BTS and their staffs were all in there. BTS greets me and some staffs did too. I look for V. He was still putting on makeup, but he is sleeping. I went and sit down and chatted with BTS them. After a while, they all left to somewhere, so did the staffs.

The coordni noona finished putting make up on V and left. I went and kneel in front of him. “Wah, he’s sleeping soundly. He must’ve been very tired.” I poke his left cheek. I should just let him sleep since he’s been restless for these past couple of days. I got a great idea. I take out my phone to take a picture of V sleeping with his makeup face. I was laughing to myself and trying to hold in my laughter so that I can take a picture and not wake V up. I finally was able to control my laughter and took a picture. But, the thing is that I didn’t know was that the picture was on flash so when I took the picture, it flashed and made a loud click sound. My jaws drop.  V cutely opens his eyes like a little baby. That must’ve wake him up! Uh-oh!

“What are you doing?” he asks me with his eyebrows connecting. He looks at me then my phone, then back at me.

“U-uh, n-nothing!” I quickly stand up.

“Yah, Park Myung Ri, you took a picture huh?” he said.

“N-no.” I stuttered.

“Liar, you’re stuttering!” he said as he stands up to catch me, but I got away in time. “Yah, come here! I need to see if the picture is good or not.” He said chasing me.

“Who cares if the picture is good or not.” I told him while running around.

We kept running around the room, but he eventually caught me. He tries to grab the phone but I stretch my hand out so that he doesn’t get my phone.

“Fine, you win. Just don’t post that picture online.” He said. I frown at his words. He turns me around, making me face him. “It’s finally over.”

“Yeah.” I rest my head on his chest. V lays his head next to mine.

“You know, I could’ve said this before I left to become an idol.” Said V.

“What?” I said as I look at him.

“I love you.” He said to me while looking at me straight in the eyes.

We both smile at each other.

He kisses my forehead. He looks at me with his twinkling eyes, “I love you too.” I said to him.

Our foreheads touch. Both of us smiling happily. Then V and I kiss. My hands over his shoulders and his hands around my back. I ruffle his hair with my hands. His hair was so soft like a lion’s mane. His skin has such a nice complexion. His lips so tender and soft. Let’s just say everything about him is soft. After that we look at each other.

“I love you, my cute-handsome weirdo.” I said.

“I love you, my beautiful.” Said V.

And our lips seals again.

 

THE END!!! XD Yes, I know it's not a sequel, but a whole ending! But, I hope you guys still enjoyed it. :DD There's also a lot of cheesy parts too! Hope you guys got the feeling like I did. And I know that I updated 5 chapters in a row, well that's because I have been working on it all week so now I finally finished it and you guys get to read it! Kept you guys waiting long enough. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this short fanfic I am done with. Please anticipate and subscribe to my future fanfics that I will be writing! Please do not plaigiaris. Like, Subscribe, and Comment! :DDD