New Assignment

With Every Bullet

 

New Assignment
 
 
Aaron and Tiffany were playing Uno cards in the practise room when Jiyeon showed up with her usual y aura, she's Aaron step-sister or commonly known as the daughter of his father's mistress. Hyori, was the one in charge of all their business transactions all over the world since his father was assasinated by an anonymous killer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" yah! What the were you doing? Why aren't you picking up Hyori's call? Didn't you know how long I walked just to tell you that she has something important to tell you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
" shut up you , can't you see were playing, find someone else to talk to, or if atleast someone stupid would dare speak with the ' daughter of a mistress' " Tiffany said, while picking one card that Aaron was holding.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" yah! How dare you speak with me like that? Don't you know how much trouble this can cause you? Tiffany Hwang? I can kill you, right here right now Tiff" Aaron was enjoying what he was seeing. Tiffany threw the cards on the wooden table and came closer to Jiyeon till their faces were only inches apart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" puh-lease... That's what I like about you Lee Jiyeon, you trust yourself too much... But have you forgotten who I am, huh?" Tiffany said.
 
 
 
 
" of course, how would I forget you ? As far as I know you're nothing but a god damn who bangs every other man you see" Jiyeon stated, she started hating Tiffany since she was 14 and Tiffany was 16 by that time, Jiyeon saw her boyfriend doing ' something ' with Tiff.
 
 
 
 
" oooh!!" Aaron said in amusement.
 
 
 
 
" oh dear! That was 2 years ago, I bet you're still that overly attached girlfriend, oh lem'me scratch that, let's replace it with...overly attached EX-girlfriend, it's not my fault, he's the one who asked for it and I just gave him what he wants, besides... Your boyfriend and I were already making out before you two had met" Tiffany said to her, Jiyeon can no longer contain herself, she bursted into tears, the next thing she did was; she took the nearest dagger hanging up in the wall and stabbed it on Tiffany's chest
 
 
 
 
Tiffany just scoffed at her.
 
 
 
 
" do you think a simple dagger can kill me? Huh jiyeon-sshi? Have you forgotten  that I was born to feel and endure this kind of pain? Shame on you to be the head Mistress' daughter... You shouldn't even be part of this, cause you're one pathetic LOSER ." Tiffany pulled out the dagger and the blood rushed all over, she even wiped the blood stains in the dagger. Before Jiyeon knows it, Tiffany threw the dagger right in front of her. The room was filled with screams and shrieks.
 
 
 
 
Aaron and Tiffany was bursting into laughter and she even forgot that she has a cut in her chest. The cards were already scattered on the floor. To break their indying laughter, Aaron spoke.
 
 
 
 
" so does it hurts?" Aaron asked Tiff.
 
 
 
 
 
" do i look hurt? Seriously?" Aaron nodded
 
 
 
 
 
" eeewww! That's the most pathetic quetion I ever heard A! Try asking some other questions like... do I look pretty? Or do I look like a goddess? Cause I am... But hurti ? Hell no! Why would I be? It's just a scratch you dimwit" tiffany told him
 
 
 
 
 
" you're luck someone cares for you, unlike me I have no one" aaron said
 
 
 
 
" yuck! Stop it A, what's all the drama about? What's up with you dude?" Tiffany said while poking Aaron's left arm...
 
 
 
 
" nothing important, I'll go meet up with Hyori before she comes down, go to the paramedic now so they can stich your cut and the bleeding will easen, and oh... Kill her the next time she'd do such things to you" Aaron said to her
 
 
 
 
" i'd love to" she said, Aaron gave her a kiss.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In her forehead... ( I wouldn't allow him to kiss anybody unless it's my precious sooyoung ~~~ kekekkeke) and she smiled before he completely made his way out the room.
 
 
 
 
While aaron was walking to the head mistress' room, he saw Jiyeon crying like a baby at the corner and he just chuckled, after all... He didn't wanted Jiyeon to be interrupted him.
 
 
 
 
When he got in, he saw his ever seductive step mom who at once tried to kill him off. He gave her a crooked smile amd spoke.
 
 
 
 
 
" what the hell do you want Hyori.... Omma" hyori gave him a sarcastic smile, even when his father was still alive, she doesn't want to be called Omma, or Ahjumma. Even her biological daughter Jiyeon doesn't call her that and if she does, she gets  one free slap on her y face which she inherits from her Mum.
 
 
 
 
" so how are you Son" she said in return 
 
 
 
 
" I'm fine omma... " he said
 
 
 
 
" damn it! Enough with the whole Omma thing! Do I look old enough to be called by that? " she said while rubbing her temples. Aaron was laughing inside, how he loves to see the witch of his life being pissed off.
 
 
 
 
" ok fine Hyori, what the do you want with me? As you cam see I have so many things to finish" aaron said blankly, Hyori took an envelope from her desk. It was a brown sealed envelope with a strawberry scent.
 
 
 
 
 
" what was the smell for?" He asked
 
 
 
 
 
" that's the scent of your new assignment dear...." Hyori said with a grin on her face.
 
 
 
 
 
" what? I have't finish off the Jung sisters yet and know you wanted me to have a new target? Who is she? Another top ranking killer?" Aaron said
 
 
 
 
 
" give the jung's to Tiffany, your new assignment's someone you'd love to kill... Someone you would love to play with" hyori said
 
 
 
He opened up the envelope and saw pictures of HER... Hara's alter ego, or her cover... A geek high school nerd with no friends.
 
 
 
 
 
" are you kidding me hyori? Is this someone worth my bullet? I wouldn't waste any single bullet on this nerd, who is she really? Why would you want to kill such innocent girl... Let me guess... She has something to do with your past aye?" Aaron asked.
 
 
 
 
" looks can be deceiving Aaron, she looks... Like a nerd and.... Normal, isn't she? Well she isn't she has been in this cover for almost a year, and I'm a bit impressed by her... But mind you, she's a threat to all of us, if you don't kill her now... Then she'll be able to kill you sooner or later Aaron... This is the only way you can defend your father's honor... The only way to gain the power that we lost." Hyori stated, they were once the top ranking assassin but that was when, aaron's father was still alive.
 
 
 
 
" I'm looking up to it, but it doesn't mean that I'd kill her immidiately, you know me Hyori, I used to do things first before I finish someone else" Hyori just nodded and pressed her lips, Aaron went out the room and went to the open air.
 
 
 
He took out some of her photo's one Again and noticed how beautiful she is even when she has her glasses on. 
 
 
 
" who are you?" He whisphered into the air.
 
 
 
-meanwhile-
 
 
 
 
Hara  just got home and Butler Han was very mad at her, she didn't asked permission to go out or to make a move against somebody.
 
 
 
" have you ever thought of all the consequences that you made? You just killed Kim Jongin, one of the most reliable killers around the world... What if he killed you? And you went put again without wearing your cover"
 
 
 
" relax Butler Han, I won't die... The person who will kill me wasn't born yet so dont'ya worry, and besides... I finished him off first, he was nothing but a peice of a trashy cake'' hara said gleefully
 
 
 
 
****
 
well yeah I haven't updated for a while so Im gonna spoil what will happen in the next chapter
 
 
 
 
: The first meet up of our Two lead roles ^^