New Girl

With Every Bullet

 

 

 
The New Girl 
 
 
 
 
 
Butler Han and Hara was still discussing some matters regarding what happened hours ago. He was a bit dissappointed at her for not telling her plans.
 
 
 
 
 
" Butler Han, for the nth time, I'm fine, nothing wrong happened, what's done is done, and for pete's sake, it wasn't the first time that I killed someone, Ive been in this business for years now"
 
 
 
 
 
 
" well if that is your decission then, I'd support you on this... But there's one thing I'd like to tell you" butler han said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" spill it, I'm all ears" she said nonchalantly
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yoona, you can come out now" Yoona? She didn't know the person butler han was talking about, she thought that she was one of the new maids that butler han just hired few days ago.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A petite girl, same as her age walked in. She has lighter complexion than hers but Hara was inches taller than her. She has hazelnut eyes and wavy raven black hair. She also wears humongous glasses with thick frames. Hara bursted into laughter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hara, stop lauging, didn't I told you not to make fun of people you just met" Butler Han said 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" no you did not" Hara manages to say those words even when she was lauging so hard, the girl just bowed her head making Hara laugh even more
 
 
 
 
" annyeong haseo~ Im Yoona imnida, all I did in my whole existance was to train myself so that one day I can protect my master" she said in a shy voice.
 
 
 
 
"Master?" Hara said.
 
 
 
" Hara from now on, she'll be with you 24/7, in short... She'll be monitoring you and she will make daily reports to me evry single day" Butler Han said while wiggling his brows. Hara's jaw dropped open, she couldn't believe that at age 17 she'll be still having a 'Nanny'
 
 
 
" what the--you hired her to be my Nanny? But... I'm 17!! Butler Han... Why are you doing this to me?" She whined, but Butler Han and the girl stayed emotionless
 
 
 
 
" i'll be leaving you two then? You've got some catch up to do, Be good to her Hara, Behave" Butler Han warned her. As soon as he left, Hara gave the new girl a death glare, but the girl gave her a smile.
 
 
The new girl was quite shy and still adjusting to things.
 
 
 
" so tell me... Where are you from?" Hara said in a y tone
 
 
 
" I'm from an orphanage at Japan, after we were adopted by some certain people and brought us to Russia where I had my trainings and--" before the new girl has the chance to tell what she wanted to, Hara Buts in.
 
 
 
" I was just asking where did you come from, don't you dare give me an answer that you came from your mother's womb. " hara said
 
 
 
 
" Winnipeg, Canada" the new girl said shyly
 
 
 
" oh really? Is that so? You mentioned you had some trainings... And that is?"
 
 
 
" anything and everything to protect the heiress of the Choi family" Hara smirked for she thought a girl like her can't even handle a gun.
 
 
 
 
" perhaps, you can come with me at the shooting rink nearby and have some few rounds" Hara said slyly, she's planning something about the new girl that Butler Han brought, she thought that she'd be enjoying much more things from now on.
 
 
 
 
when they reached the shooting rink, all hara did was observe the girl. They were shooting some dummies and other targets. All of the bullets were shot right into the bull's eye. Hara was quite impressed by the girl and somehow she felt insicurities about herself. By the way the girl shoots every target, there's something telling her that she has to be cautious about this one, Hara can feel how deadly she is even when she wears those big round glasses.
 
 
 
The next thing that came up to her mind was her cover, She was always like this when she's on covers. she thought that maybe some other people would have guess the same too, that she's hiding something, just like the new girl.
 
 
After some few rounds they went home, the girl remained silent and Hara was still observing without her knowing. 
 
 
" so Yoona right?" The girl nodded
 
 
 
" were friends now... Ok?" Hara said with a smile on her face
 
 
 
"O-ok ms hara" Yoona said shyly
 
 
 
" just call me Hara, you don't need to do all the formalities around me, don't worry I wont bite" Hara said with a grin formed in her face
 
 
Hara left the girl all by herself in the choi's gigantic mansion, She still has to meet up with some of her colleagues about her next target. Aaron Sy
 
 
She pulled the phone out of her pocket and dialed Kyuhyun's number. He's been spying the Sy family ever since, he is one of Hara's trusted alley.
 
 
" long time no talk kyu'" Hara said on the line
 
 
" I've sent Seohyun the details, she'll give it to you on board" Kyuhyun said
 
 
" I know, Seohyun already mentioned it, I'm on my way to the airport know,  meet me same place same time, make sure no one would dare follow you or you know what will happen" Hara said strictly, she ended the call and put it on airplane mode.
 
 
She saw some of her colleagues at the port but didn't bother greeting them cause she's in a hurry or else she'll miss her flight. For an assassin like her time means everything.
 
 
The moment he arrived at the aircraft, a beautiful steward greeted her.
 
 
" good noon ma'am welcome to Lè Ferrer Airways, what can we serve you" a familiar person told her, she squinted her eyes.
 
 
" Oww... Well then surprise me" The steward made a hand gesture to let Hara know that she is a part of her alley, Hara only then realized that this girl she was speaking with is Seohyun, she thought that Seohyun must have grown a lot.
 
 
Hara also made a hand gesture in return. After a few minutes, Seohyun came back with a tray in her hand, a sealed envelope was attached at the bottom of the tray.
 
 
" enjoy your meal ma'am, just press the blue button if ever you needed something" Seohyun said before she left. Hara just gave her a smile
 
 
She took the sealed envelope and opened it. At first she thought that it was just a ordinary business report but when she started analyzing the papers she saw the details and they're quite vivid.
 
 
A smirk escaped her lips. She's impressed by what Kyuhyun did. 
 
 
" What a coincidence, Aaron Sy... " she uttered. 
 
 
She thought Aaron was just some other guy whose surname is same as his father's killer but as she reads Aaron's profile, the truth was slowly un veiled.
 
 
 
Hara's veins halted, and her heart was pounding against her chest, she felt the urge to kill this person, she felt the urge not only to kill him but to make his life a living hell before she finish him off..
 
 
She didn't had the chance to sleep cause she was thinking too much, she was thinking about Aaron and how can she make him pay. Before she knew it, they already landed.
 
 
Kyuhyun was an hour advance before the plane was suppose to land, he was a bit exited to see Hara, they were only 14 when he last saw her. He didn't really wanted to leave her but Hara's the one who begged her to help her in her revenge.
 
 
" Kyuhyun oppa!!" Hara shouted, Kyuhyun's heart accelerated for the girl she knows have grown into a very beautiful lady. Kyuhyun came closer and gave her a hug, a hug that he was waiting for all this time.
 
 
" I missed you Hara" he uttered while her hair.
 
 
" we should get going, we've got lots of things to do" her bossy attitude hasn't change yet
 
 
-meanwhile-
 
 
Aaron and Tiffany decided to meet up in a Russian Café, he'll be telling her about his new assignment: Hara Choi
 
 
He didn't want any disturbance si he picked that place.
 
 
" you're late" Aaron said
 
 
" cause I had to go to the dog parlor first to pick up my baby" she said while pointing at her dog
 
 
" ugh yeah whatever tiff, so I just want to consult you about things" Aaron said while handing tiff the envelope containing Hara's picture
 
 
 
" who is she?" Se asked him
 
 
 
 
" my new target" he said
 
 
 
" you're kidding right? How in earth could she be your target A? She looks very innocent, just look at these photos" Tiffany said, adoring how cute Hara is
 
 
 
" that's why I need your help, I don't know what to do" Aaron said
 
 
" just kill her" Tiffany said gleefully
 
 
" what? But I thought..."
 
 
" you can just kill her, if you kill her then you'll lessen your problems dude''
 
 
All of a sudden a old lady enters the café, the atmosphere changed, as For tiffany and Aaron, they knew that something was up. The lady came near them and gave them a smile. 
 
 
" good day aye? You two must be a couple" the peculiar lady said, Aaron and Tiffany just smile in return, they stood up in their chairs and just decided to avoid the lady, but before Tiffany can walk away, the lady grabbed her arm.
 
 
" why are you such in a hurry dear?" The tone of the old lady's voice change. Tiffany took the bread knife in the table, but is was too late, a drug causing a person to weaken easily was injected to her.
 
Aaron took out his gun and shot the old lady's shoulder but he missed it.
 
 
" this is how it feels like when you see someone important to you being killed, but don't worry Aaron Sy, this is just the start of everything, she won't die.... Yet" Aaron aimed another shots but he keeps missing it.
 
 
" till then A" with that the lady shot the glass wall leaving it broken and that's where she made her escape
 
 
Aaron was in awestruck, he felt that he was humiliated, it is the first time he missed a target and she's a girl. He knows that he'll be countering more of these but still, he wasn't sure who she is.
 
 
He only thought of one person... Hara 
 
***
hi MTH here, as you can see this chapter wasn't edited yet cause I only typed this on my phone
 
so .... Watcha think peeps!!!
comment below ^^