Memoirs of her Past

With Every Bullet

Memoirs of her past

 

 

 

"saeng-il chu-kah hamnida, saeng-il chu-kah hamnida, happy birthday Hara, happy birthday to you" The Choi parents gave their one and only child a hug as they sang her a birthday song. It was her 7th birthday, it's rare for her to see her own parents, and she seldom sees them.

 

 

 

It's not because of their so-called-business, but it's because of their daughter's safety. Mr. Choi's family has been running a Sicilian Mafia since the 90's and lately Mr. and Mrs. Choi were receiving tons of death threats from the groups of world renowned assassins.

 

 

"Omma, Appa… this is the best gift you have given me!" little Hara said gleefully. Mr. Choi's phone rang and he took his phone out immediately

 

 

"Appa, you're not going back to Russia are you? The person calling you is not talking about the business right? Nothing's wrong right? appa??" Hara said pleading. Her mother came closer to Hara

 

 

"No, your appa will just invite some of his friends to come over and bring their daughters and sons" Her mother lied; Mrs. Choi well knows that it has something to do with the Mafia or the Death threats.

 

 

"really Omma? Then I'll be having more friends now?" Little Hara asked her mother

 

 

"Go to your room first Hara, I'll be calling you when your Appa and I finish fixing the biggest surprise to you and never come down unless we call you, no peeking" Her mother said and she follows immediately, she thought that this was the greatest birthday that she had… or is it?

 

 

 

Seconds, Minutes and hours past, She was waiting for ages but she never lost faith.

 

 

"maybe omma and oppa was still fixing things, I'll be playing with Mr. potato head first" She said, but all of a sudden she heard a loud bam downstairs and she starts to get curious. She opened her door slowly and began to tip-toe towards the staircase while giggling. Hara was very excited for the surprise her parents for her. But instead of Pink unicorns and Barbie toys, she saw dead bodies and pools of blood.

 

 

 

She was about to scream when a man covered , it was Mr. Choi. He carried her daughter to the room right next to the staircase; he hid her under the wooden table.

 

 

 

"a-appa… what's happening why are they lying on the floor with so many bloods? Did you kill them? Why did you do that!" She said while tears were flowing down to her rosy cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Shhh…. Quiet now Hara, or they'll find us, those were the bad guys" His father said while wiping away the tears in his daughter's face

 

 

 

 

"a-appa… I'm scared, appa…. Did they take Omma? Appa, where's omma??" She said while still crying. Then the door flew into the air as if it was a feather. It was the first time that she heard her heartbeat this loud as if it could explode.

 

 

 

 

"Shh…" His father whispered to her ear. Her whole body was trembling and she feels like she's going to pee anytime.

 

 

 

They heard loud bang, the things inside the room started to fell out of place because it was being shot by someone. The footsteps came nearer the table where they're hiding at. With all courage Mr. Choi stood up and was signaling that he was ceding because he didn't wanted her daughter's life to be endangered. For him, it's better to accept his defeat than to lose her one and only daughter. But it was too late; the man holding the gun pulled the trigger sending bullets through his heart and ran after.

 

 

 

"T-this is the rea-reason why we can't see- see you, often… because w-we wanted to p-protect you from your fate" Mr. Choi said to her daughter while her jet black hair.

 

 

 

 

"a-appa… I don't understand, appa…. Why are there blood flowing out your body? Appa? Appa?! Appa!!" She said while crying out loud.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

"appa!!" She cried once again as she woke up from her bad dream, Hara was breathing heavily.

 

 

 

Butler Han walked in her room while holding a glass of hot choco milk, he usually gives it to her when she had bad dream and nightmares, just like what happened 10 years ago.

 

 

 

"having a bad dream again?" butler han said to her while handling her the glass of hot choco milk. She took a sip from the glass and nods at Him.

 

 

 

"are you o.k. now?" he asked and she just kept nodding at him, Butler Han left her in her room. As soon as he left she drowned herself to tears. She's been like this for 10 years now, and how she wished that her parents didn't came to her birthday at least they're still alive from now.

 

 

 

She gets up and fixed herself; during times like this there are only two things that can calm her down, drag racing and guns. She went to a shooting range nearby, and sets some rounds of shooting targets; she was the most valuable costumer of the shooting range that's why even when it's still close; they'll open up just for her.

 

 

 

Then she went to a drag racing competition, she wasn't focused enough that's why she needs to face the consequences.

 

 

 

"I win so…. You'll come with me pussycat" some random guy that she doesn't even know said to her seductively

 

 

 

"Name the place" She said boringly but she didn't know that she's turning him on even more. He placed his hands around Hara's waist but she really didn't care at all.

 

 

 

They went into some elite bar, and expect that every drink were double the prices of drinks in regular bars.

 

 

 

" So, have you ever gone into a place like this?" he said to her, she just scoff at him.

 

 

 

"wanna dance?" he said

 

 

 

"I'd love to…" She said seductively and bit her lower lip; she has the idea that she'll be enjoying herself. They made their way into the dance floor and started to dance, all of a sudden the guy started giving kisses to her neck.

 

 

 

"not here baby" she whispered to him, making him even more. He took a room upstairs where you can do 'something's'

 

 

 

He started taking off his shirt as well as Hara, she pushed him against the bed and gave him a torrid kiss. He was starting to undone her bra but before he can unhook it, Hara took a gun from her back and pulled the trigger, it was a magnum 357, doesn’t leave any gunpowder traces. For an assassin like her, leaving traces or marks means death. It was one of her father's collection that butler Han gave her.

 

 

 

Right after the death of her parents, she had the initiative to learn the thing that killed his father, so that if one day comes she'll be the one to avenge them. Butler Han thought that a girl like her isn't suited to hold guns or kill people but she really wanted to and by the age of 9 she had her first target. She's one of the most reliable killers of the world and if you wanted to get your rank higher than the other, you must finish them off first.

 

 

 

"you dimwit, you really think that I'd give in to you? Well you! That'll never ever happen, I just used you to gain more power" she said

 

 

 

She left the dead body in the dark room. The person she just killed a while ago was Kim Jongin, son of a politician and also a reliable killer, known for her charisma when it comes to girls, and is always in prison for his plundering cases against women but eventually he was always bailed out of jail because of his father. He ranks number 4 of all the other killers and Hara ranks number 7 and by that, she advances to rank number 6.

 

 

A smirk escaped her lips as soon as she went out of the bar.

 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

    

 

"Have you read the News?? Someone's been advancing to rapidly this week Aaron! I'm next! I'm the 5th one!!" Tiffany said to Aaron while rubbing her temples but he doesn't even show any concern about what tiffany is talking about.

 

 

 

"Aaron!! Are you listening?!!" she exclaimed

 

 

 

"Oh, sorry bout that, I was just wondering who she is or who is he… Jongin's a pretty good killer too, for Jongin to be killed, his killer must be someone with exceptional abilities… better watch your back now Tiff" Aaron says to her and she screams like a child that saw a cockroach on the wall.

 

 

 

"hey quit it, I'm just goofin' with you, you know that I won't allow that" Siwon said to her and gave her a hug, they have been best friends ever since the Sy family adopted and trained her to be one of the assassins.

 

 

 

"I'll kill you if you'd let me die, dumdum" She said while smirking at him.    

 

 

***

[ SOOYOUNG's FLASHBACK ]

 

 

To share with you guys, I Haven't experienced writing a story in this kind of genre, well I'm used to Fantasies and cliche love stories but this, I think the most challenging story that I have started to write, first because I'm really not to guns and I only know few of them and I think... IDK XD

And that was the first chapter, and please do subscribe or add me cause I literally won't bite XD

I never had written any scenes or bed scenes and I never will. 

anticipate for the next chappi chinggu's~~