Accidental Kiss

Irresistible Lips

Yukwon walked out of the music room with his guitar strapped onto his back. He kept smiling at what you said to him. He was following you and saw that you were going to run into an open door.

“Yah!” he blurted out.

“You’re gonna run int-“

Too late. You fell onto the floor, rubbing the pain on your forehead.

“Ow.” You groaned.

Yukwon walked towards you and bent down to look at you.

“Aish. You pabo.”

You glared at him and then focused back on the throbbing pain in your head. Yukwon then stood up, leaving you to think that he was just going to leave; instead, he stuck out his hand. You looked up at him and decided to take his helping hand.

He pulled you up and tried to help you keep your balance.  You both suddenly looked into each other’s eyes. Yukwon then thought maybe he could confess now. So he cleared his throat.

“Min Hee, I-“ Yukwon was interrupted by the school bell.

“Aish!” He quietly groaned.

All of a sudden, you noticed that you and Yukwon were still holding hands. You quickly let go of his hand and hid them behind your back. You shyly looked down at your feet to avoid eye contact. You then slowly lifted your head up to say something to him.

“Uhm, I gotta-“

Bam!

Before you knew it, you were cut off with Yukwon’s soft pink lips on yours. Your eyes opened wide as so did Yukwon’s. You pushed Yukwon away, looking at him in shock.

“I didn’t do that, I swear! Some kid ran and bumped into me causing me to fall towards you!” Yukwon said trying to defend himself.

You stood there still in complete shock at what just happened.

“U-uh, I gotta go!” you told him as you returned back into reality.

Yukwon looked at you run away as he stood in the same spot.

“I-I just took her first kiss away from her.” Yukwon thought.

“Aish! Stupid kid!” he ruffled his hair in frustration causing a big scene in the hallway.

“What’s wrong with him now?” a student muttered.

Yukwon stomped in anger and decided to skip the rest of school.

----

In the rest of your classes, you sat there completely dazed. You weren’t able to concentrate in class at all. You put a finger to your lips and your lips curved into a small smile.

You weren’t mad at Yukwon at all. You knew it wasn’t his fault. You were just really surprised at the scene. Your first kiss was just taken away within a flash.

----

Yukwon was at the park across the school lying down on a bench. He looked at the time and saw that school was over. He sat up and searched for you.

One by one, students were exiting from the school. Yukwon couldn’t find you at all. Just then, he spotted you!

“Yah! Park Min Hee!” he shouted as he was running towards you.

----

School was finally over. You bid your goodbyes to your friends and walked home.

Suddenly, you heard a faint voice calling for you. You looked around and noticed that Yukwon was running towards you.

You stopped so that he could catch up to you. As soon as he reached you, he bent down to catch his breath.

“Can we talk?” he asked you.

“Sure.” You said with no hesitation.

You two walked to the park where Yukwon was previously at and sat at the same bench.

“What is it that you wanted to talk about?” You asked as if you were in a rush.

“Oh, uh.. about what happened today, you know.. the kiss?” Yukwon said as his sentence was becoming incomprehensible.

“Yeah?” you wondered what he was going to say next.

“U-uhm, I just wanted to say ‘I’m sorry’ for that.” He answered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

”Sorry for what? It wasn’t your fault right?” you told him.

“No, it wasn’t my fault.” He said.

“Then it’s okay. I’ll pretend none of that ever happened okay?” you looked at him and smiled at him.

He smiled back looking into your eyes, too.

That moment, it hit you hard. His smile just killed you. You really fell for him just like he said. You got all nervous in front of him again.

“S-so, is that all you wanted to say?” you asked.

He nodded.

You got off the bench and headed home.

“See you tomorrow.” You said before leaving.

“Wait.” Yukwon said as he grabbed your hand.

 


Yeahhhh~ Double Update!
Did you guys miss me? OTL
I'm so so so so sorry.
I kinda lost a little inspiration writing this, but im finally back! :D
I hope these two chapters didnt disappoint! ^^

Let me know what you think, please~ ;)
Kwonnie and I will be waiting for comments.. hehe.. ^^

Kwonnie.gif?t=1352728568

tumblr_lwugqsRaBk1qbm6llo1_400.gif

What do you think's gonna happen next??