Falling for You Even More~

Irresistible Lips

Ever since the incident between you and Yukwon, you couldn’t look at Yukwon without blushing. You’d always try to avoid eye contact with him. You were also more quiet.

As for Yukwon, he acted like nothing ever happened between you two. He was still his same old self. Truth is, he is still trying to confess to you, but doesn’t know how to do it yet.

You sat in class trying your best to focus, but it was a little hard since Yukwon sat in the seat in front of you. He was your biggest distraction right now. You gave up trying to learn and started doodling in your journal.

‘Yukwon + Min Hee’ ‘KwonHee Couple Forever’ ‘Kisseu’ ‘Kim Yukwon’ ‘First Love’ ‘Kwonnie Oppa’ were some words you continuously wrote in your journal. You also unconsciously started drawing hearts around Yukwon’s name and all over your journal.

You were completely lost in your own world. You started doodling a picture of a couple in love. The boy was dressed up nicely as so did the girl. She was wearing a long beautiful dress with her long hair let down. The boy was getting ready to kiss the beautiful girl as they close their eyes to enjoy the sweet moment.

 

As you kept doodling, Yukwon decided to take a look at what you were doing. He looked over his shoulder and noticed you were drawing in your journal. He couldn’t see everything, but he did catch a glimpse of that little sketch you drew. He was curious as to what that was all about, but he just pushed his thoughts to the side.

You were still in your own little world until the teacher smacks his hands on your desk. You jumped at the sudden noise and looked up at the teacher.

“N-ne?” you responded.

Everyone in the class was staring at you.

“Ms. Park, would you mind answering the question that I just asked?” Mr. Jung asked.

“U-uhm..” you hesitated to answer.

The students in the class started to laugh at you.

“Next time, pay attention in class.” He told you as he went back to teaching again.

After what just happened, you started to pay attention in class again. You decided to take notes so you looked down at your journal. Your eyes opened wide as you saw what was written all over your journal.

“Wahh? When did I do this?!” You mentally asked yourself.

You then started smacking yourself in the head.

“Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.” You quietly uttered.

Yukwon looked over his shoulder and noticed you hitting yourself. A small smile appeared on his face and he turned back around.

---Break Time---

You were so happy it was the end of class. You needed a break so you walked out of class and decided to get some fresh air outside. Yukwon noticed you leaving class and decided to follow.

You went to the back of the school again. You spotted a bench and decided to sit there. You sat and breathed in the fresh air. Then you looked around and noticed the spot where Yukwon almost took away your first kiss.

You suddenly shut your eyes tight and tried to let go of that day. You didn’t want to remember it at all. You started to smack yourself in the head again.

---------

As you were too busy beating yourself up, Yukwon spotted you at the bench. He decided to hide himself so that you wouldn’t notice. He observed you from afar.

“Why is that girl beating herself up again?” he quietly thought aloud.

He then smirked to himself.

“Could it be because of what happened that day?”

He instantly felt bad for what he did. He did enjoy teasing you, though. That’s what you get for embarrassing him in class.

Suddenly he decided to do approach you, but before he did, he tried to keep calm and act normal again.

He coolly walked towards you while you were still in your own world.

“Y-yah. What are you doing out here?” he spoke as he reached you.

You jumped in shock.

“U-uhm. Nothing. Just getting some fresh air.” You responded.

Awkward silence.

“Uh.. Mind if I sit, too?” he shyly asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Sure.” You answered as you scooted over for him to sit.

He then took the seat next you and you two sat there lost in your own thoughts. A few minutes later, Yukwon was brought back to reality. He stood up and stretched causing you to be brought back into reality.

“Mmm, sorry about what happened last time.” Yukwon quickly apologized before fleeing off.

You didn’t get to say anything back to him since he ran off so fast. Instead you just watched him disappear into the school and laughed to yourself.

You also decided to walk back to class. As you were walking back, you heard music playing somewhere. You turned around and looked around to see where the music was coming from. Suddenly you noticed the music was coming from the music room.

You walked to the door and cracked it open to see who was playing the music. You noticed that it was Yukwon. He was playing the guitar while singing, ‘Love Light’ by C.N Blue and "Deadly" by 10cm.

You stood there in awe. You were amazed at how talented he was and his voice. You ended up falling for him even more than you used to.

After he finished his little performance, you applauded him. He was shocked at the sound of your clapping.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” he questioned.

“I should say the same to you.” You retorted while taking a seat next to him.

“Anyways, I didn’t know you played the guitar. And sang.”

“Well, that’s just a side that no one knows except my closest friends and family.” He said looking you in the eyes.

“Why’s that?” you curiously asked as you looked away.

“Well, it’s just that I don’t want to show my soft side. Once I do, people will start taking advantage of me.”

You just nodded your head.

“Well, I think you should show this side of you more often. I think it suits you better. You seem more easy to get along with.” You confessed.

Yukwon was putting up his guitar and smiled at what you said.

“Are you falling for me right now?” He smirked.

You sat there in the complete shock as you just remembered what you said to him. Your cheeks were turning lightly pink, but thank goodness the classroom was dim; he wasn’t able to see your face.

You were so embarrassed; you quickly walked out of the music room and went to who knows where.
 


ANNYEONG~~

BabyKwonWaving.gif?t=1352728568
Sorry this chapter took longer than I intended it to.
But I hope you still enjoyed it!! ^^
Let me know your thoughts!! :)

U-Kwon1.gif?t=1352728569