Just Teasing~

Irresistible Lips

 “Yah Park Min Hee!” the angry tall, slender boy shouted.

He started chasing after you for embarrassing him in front of the whole class once again. He hated feeling embarrassed; it makes him feel weak.

You just continued walking to your locker without even noticing a thing.

---Flashback---

“Hey babe, what are you doing?” He asked while putting his arm around you.

“Yah! What am I? Your girlfriend!?!” You stood up and yelled at him after removing his arm around you.

“Do you do this to every girl you see?! And why does it matter to you what I’m doing?” You continued.

Now everyone in the whole room had all their eyes on you and Yukwon. Yukwon just looked at you in shock. He tried to think of something to say back.

“What? Can’t a guy care what you are doing?”

“Psh.” You scoffed.

“Like you really care. You just want to date me and play with my heart until you get fed up. Then you will break up with me like how you do with all those other girls. Nice try, but it’s not going to work on me Yukwon. I will never fall for your tricks. So just stop.”

“Oohhh~” the class said in unison.

Yukwon once again stood there in complete shock. He couldn’t think of anything else to say. He stood there looking like a total idiot. He was furious, but didn’t want to cause a bigger scene, so he just let it go. He will deal with you after class.

---Flashback End---

You put up your books from your first period and got your other stuff for your next period. Once you closed your locker, you saw an angry Yukwon looking at you.

“Mwo?” you asked.

“You.” He said as calmly as possible.

“I wh-“

Before you could finish your sentence, Yukwon grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you down the hallway. A few students saw and were wondering what was happening.

“Are they together?” One student said.
”Ooh~ He must be mad.” Another student quietly said.

Students were so confused, but minded their own business.

“Yah, where are you taking me?! Class is about to start!” You shouted at the redheaded boy who was still dragging you to who knows where.

Yukwon was heading to the back of the school. He refused to speak to you until you were outside. Once you two reached outside, you tried to lose Yukwon’s tight grip on your wrist. He let you loose and you stood there with your arms crossed.

“Why did you bring me out here? What did I do to you?” You questioned.

No answer. He kept quiet.

“Yah! If you’re not going to say anything, I’m going back inside.” You said before heading back inside.

Before you could reach the doors, he pushed you up against a wall. You winced at the pain in your back.

“Ow.” You managed to utter.

Suddenly you notice the distance between you and Yukwon. He was extremely close to you. His body was pressed against yours. You couldn’t help but notice his beautiful facial features: from his small dark brown eyes, down to his perfectly shaped nose, to his bright pink soft lips. Your heart was pounding against your chest. It was pounding so fast and loud.

Were you falling for him? No! You can’t.

You took a big gulp and gathered up all your courage to keep calm.

“What do you wa-” You once again failed to complete your question.

”Shut up Min Hee!” He finally spoke.

After Yukwon’s outburst, you kept quiet. You couldn’t manage to say anything back. It felt like you had a big lump stuck in your throat. You felt scared. You didn’t know what he was going to do to you.

“Min Hee-ah, is that what you really think of me? Do you really not like me?” He managed to calm down and ask you in a softer tone.

Suddenly he leaned in closer to your face. His lips were centimeters away from your own. Your heart started pounding ten times faster. You’ve never been this close to a guy ever.

“Will you really not fall for me?” He leaned in closer.

You suddenly felt really nervous around him. Your breathing started to get loud and uneven. Your cheeks were on fire.

He smirked at your sudden action. He noticed your cheeks changing into a really red hue. He was having fun teasing you right now.

“You know, you’re the first girl to ever experience being this close to me. You should feel special.” He whispered in your ear.

He pulled back so that he could get a clear view of your face again. His eyes averted to your cherry red lips and back into your eyes while you looked into his eyes too. He then smirked.

He tilted his head a little and slowly got closer to your lips. You jus froze there. You didn’t know what to do.

Were you really going to lose your first kiss to this guy? Out of all the guys, why him? But then again, you wouldn’t mind, right? Wait! Are you really falling for him just because of this?

You ignored your thoughts and closed your eyes just waiting for whatever to happen. Yukwon kept leaning in closer and closer pressing his body against yours. You could feel his hot breath on your lips and vice versa.

I’m about to lose my first kiss in

Three.

 

Two.

 

One.

______________________________

Suddenly Yukwon just backed away from you. You slowly peeked open one eye and wonder what was happening. The redhead boy just looked at you with his infamous smirk.

You opened your other eye and had on a confused facial expression.

“Were you looking forward to the kiss that much?” He laughed.

“N-no.” You said as you cleared your throat.

He continued laughing at you. Your face was turning bright red again. You were mad at him. So you turned around and just left to go back to class.

____________________________

While you left, Yukwon stayed behind. He needed to clear his mind and calm down for a bit.

Truth is, Yukwon actually has a huge crush on you. You’re not like other girls. You don’t treat him like how other girls do; you’re not all over him like the others. He really admires you for that. You’re really innocent and sweet and he knows that. 

The reason why he didn’t kiss you was because he knew that was going to be your first kiss. He didn’t want to take that away from you. He wants to be your first kiss, but he wants it to be special. He wants to be your first boyfriend, your first love.

He may be a jerk and a player, but he wanted to change. He doesn’t want to play with girls anymore. He just wants youHe doesn't really know how to treat girls the right way, so that's why he keeps bothering you. It was his only way of showing affection towards you.

Yukwon sighs as he sat down at a bench with head lowered. He puts both of his hands on his head wanting to pull out his own hair.

“Aish. You pabo. Why didn’t you just confess to her there? Why did you have to go and do that to her? Now she’s going to hate you even more.” He said aloud while mentally slapping himself.

Yukwon decided to skip the rest of class and continued sitting on the bench. He started to reflect back on his actions while in the silence.

______________________

As you were slowly walking down the hallway, you couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened. You were that close to losing your first kiss. As you kept thinking about the situation, your heart kept beating faster and faster. It was like you could hear your own heart beating.

What were these feelings you were having?
Were you really falling for him?

=================================================

Annyeong my lovely readers~ ;)

I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. kekekeke.. ^^ Like I said, I was inspired to write this because of a scene that happened in 'Monstar' starring Junhyung. Did it sound kinda rated? hahahah.. I couldnt help it, I got really into it and plus the scene from 'Monstar' was kinda rated-ish too. I took it as far as how they did in the drama.. hehehe.. :D I feel pretty proud of myself for being able to write this. The only disappointment was my descriptions, but it's close enough.. kekeke..^^ Anyways, I really hope you like it!

photo tumblr_lt65wqom3y1qbvud0o1_500.gif
Please comment and tell me what you think! ^^
Good or bad comments are welcomed. Don't hurt my feelings too much though~ heheh.. 

Oh! And I got good news for you all! There's actually gonna be another chapter to this!! I didnt want to rush everything into one whole chapter, so im making another chapter soon! There's also possibly a third chapter, too depending on how far I go with the second one.. heheh.. ^^ So please anticipate it~~ :D

11-1.gif?t=1352728136tumblr_m7qis3yx4x1qbm6llo1_500.gif

Saranghaeyo~ <3

photo ZicoLove_zpsf1a0038b.gif

Here, have some Block B AEGYO!
photo blockbaegyo_zps6df71bea.gif

And a kiss from Kyung!

tumblr_m7ynczdzqX1qbm6llo1_400.gif