My Official Girlfriend!

Absolute Girlfriend

Myungsoo POV

She's a cyborg but she's so damn cute.

''Oppa...'' she came closer to my face.The distance between us was inch appart.She even smelled so good.I can see her hand wrapping around my neck.I saw she closes her eyes.I gulped,then our lips were so close.I came more closer and kissed her.

Author POV

The kiss wasn't a long one.

''I love you oppa.''she said while panting.Myungsoo was so shocked,because she was a cyborg,but she acted like a normal person.

''Me too.'' Myungsoo said.He couldn't say that he didn't.

''I'm going to give you some normal clothes.'' Myungsoo said,stood up and walked to his closet.He took out a pair of blue sport shorts and with a white t-shirt.

''Take those I'll wait out.'' he said while handing the clothes.She nodded,then he get out.He was leaning on the door on the other side while she was changing.

''Is she real?'' Myungsoo asked himself while touching his lips.

''Finished.'' he opened the door and saw her ,the clothes were too big and her body was so small.He started to laugh,the t-shirt was too long and the shorts too big.

''Oppa,don't laugh.'' she said.She could swim in those clothes.

''However,I'm going to make some food.'' she passed by him crossing her arms and with eyes closed,a cute face.He grabbed her from back and hugged her.

''You're not going to leave me alone,right?'' he asked hugging her tight.She turned and gave a smile.

''Oppa I'm not going to leave you.Never.''she said and hugged him back making him blush,so he hugged her back.After 3 minutes they stopped and she go to kitchen.He go at table and sat down,then he leaned his head on the table and start looking at her.How could she be so perfect.She searched for ingredients in fridge.But when she opened it was empty.

''You don't have nothing in.'' she said and he lifted his head.He was in shock.

''Aish I forget to go to shopping.'' he said and hitted his head.

''Stay here,and don't go ,don't open the door,just umm.. stay.I'll go to shopping and this time to buy you some clothes too.'' he said,and when she heard a big smile came out.

''Jeongmal ?'' she asked happily.

''Ne.''he smiled back,then he go to his room and dress formaly.When he walked to door ,Jiyeon came in a rush and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

''Thank you oppa.'' she said with cute gestures.He smiled and walked out,closing the door.

''Hey,Myunsoo oppa.'' then he heard another voice.It was Yuri with some bags full of food.He rushed to her and helped her.

''Thank you.'' Yuri said.But Myungsoo didn't observed that his door wasn't closed.Jiyeon was on the other sideleaning on the wall and listening ,she could see them.Myungsoo then realised that the bracelet was blue.He turned his head and saw that the door wasn't fully closed.

''I need to go,see ya and take care.'' Myungsoo walked away.After he get out of the bullding hea headed to a taxi.

Myungsoo POV

The bracelet was blue,probably she saw me and Yuri,when I head back home I'll tell her about my friendship with Yuri.She probably didn't understand.

Author POV

In the other side Jiyeon was alone,and she felt sad.She saw him with another girl and they were happy.She walked in his room and sat on bed,then she leaned her head on her knees,starting to cry.

Myungsoo arrived at the shopping mall.First he go and buy some clothes for Jiyeon.He buyed a lot,spending a lot of money,he had four bags with clothes and shoes.Then he observed that he couldn't take food.He walked out and took a taxi to go home.He's going to go out to a restaurant and eat.After 10 minutes he arrived home,he unlocked the door and saw no Jiyeon anywhere.He puts the bags down and started to panic.

''Jiyeon,Jiyeon.'' he searched for her and no trace of her.Then he heard someone crying.He listened and the cries were heard from his room.He slowly open it and saw Jiyeon who was sitting on his bed with head on her knees and crying.He was shocked.He came closer to her and sat down,then patted her head.

''Oppa is home Jiyeon-ah.'' Myungsoo smiled.

*sniff* *sniff* she cried like a baby.He looked at bracelet and saw that was green.That means when the bracelet is green she's crying.

''Come and see the clothes.'' he said,then she stopped crying and a smile grown on her face.

''Chincha?'' she said and rubbed her eyes.He nodded.She stood up in a rush and go to see what he brought for her.She took all four bags and carried them in his room.She puts them down and started to took the clothes and shoes out.

He kept looking at her,and asking himself if she was really a robot and not a human.

''Gwiyeoun.'' he said.

''Oppa where's the food?'' she asked.

''Aish,I took lots of clothes and things and I couldn't carry more things.I'll go to a restaurant and eat don't worry.'' he smiled.

*DING DONG* the bell rang.

''Someone is here.'' he said and stood to go to door.He looked and saw Yuri.

''Myungsoo-ah are you home?'' Yuri knocked.

''Ne,come in.''he opened the door and let her in.

''Have a seat and I want you to meet someone.'' he said.

''Who?'' Yuri asked.

''My girlfriend.'' he smiled.She had a shocked face then started to laugh hard.

''Bwoh? a girlfriend,from where she came,heaven?'' Yuri laughed hard.

''You can say it too.'' he said.

''Oppa..'' a sweet voice filled the kitchen.Even Yuri was shocked about how beautiful the voice was.Then Jiyeon came jumping like a rabbit.

''Annyeo,I'm Jiyeon.Nice to meet ya.'' Jiyeon introduced herself to Yuri.

''Awww,neomu gwiyeoun.''Yuri stood and pinched Jiyeon's cheeks.

''Is this your girlfriend?'' Yuri asked Myungsoo and he nodded happily.THen Jiyeon pushed Yuri's hands away and started to step with her ffoot on the floor just like a dino,and with a cuted dino face.

''Don't do that.'' Jiyeon said with her dino gestures.

''She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.'' Yuri added.

''I know.'' Myungsoo said.

''So how did you found her?'' Yuri asked him.

''To be honest she found me.'' he said.

''I'm Yuri nice to meet ya.'' Yuri introduced herself to Jiyeon and then shaked hands.

''You like oppa?'' Jiyeon asked with a dino glare,making her more cute.

''Hahahahaha...''Yuri started to laugh.

''Andwae ,we're just friends and neighbors,and we're working at the same at the same place.'' Yuri explained.

                                                                                                              To be continued...


New chapter here.I'm sorry if the story is that boring,I'll try to make some funny things too.

If you liked it please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT for more chapters!

This doesn't have nothing to do with idol's real life!