The Delivery

Absolute Girlfriend

Author POV

At JKS Industry

''JiE06 I've found someone to take care of you,your boyfriend.'' the dr. was in front of a big metal box.

Myungsoo POV

At Myungsoo's  house.

*DING DONG* the bell rang

I slowly woke up,I was in my shorts and topless.I headed to my door,rubbing my eyes,then I realised that I've slept 6 hours and it was 15:40 already.I slowly oppened the door and I saw two big men and a big metal box.

''The delivery came.'' on man said.

''I didn't ordered anything.'' I said.

''Aren't you Kim Myungsoo?'' the onther one asked me.

''Ne,I am.'' I said.

''This is the delivery from JKS Industry.'' when I heard that name I knew I've seen it somewhere.I go in a rush and took the personal card that man handed me.On the back of the card there was writed JKS Industry.I was shocked.

''Take it in.'' I said.They came in with that metal box ,I couldn't see what was in.On of them told me to sign.

''Sign this,and take this laptop ,in there are the instructions about how to use it.'' the man explained.

''How to use what?'' I asked.He smiled and left.

''You'll se what.''the last words before they left.I came closer to that box and looked at it to see if there is something that can unlock it.Then I saw the laptop was ringing.I opened it and sat on my couch.

''Hello there Mr.Kim.'' there was that man.

''Annyeoseyo.'' I saluted.

''You saw the box right,is big isn't it?'' he asked.

''Ne,what's in?'' I asked back.

''Your girlfriend.'' he said smiling making me in shock.

''Bwoh?!''  I yelled shocked.

''Ne,it's your girlfriend in.'' he said.

''First put the laptop down and go to the box.'' I did as he said.

''And now?'' I asked.

''There is a red button.Push it.'' he said.I searched and found on I slowly pushed it.Then he box oppened,something like a smoke came out and it was cold.

''On the door inside you'll see a bracelet,put it on.'' a bracelet ,I saw it and I put it on.

''Push the red button that's on the bracelet.'' I pushed it,then I could feel something in my body like a electric shock was spreaded in my whole body.

''Open the last door of the box.'' he said and I slowly oppened it.My eyes couldn't believe what I saw.A girl,she looked like she sleeping,in a black outfit.She was so beatufiul.

''Beautiful right?'' the man asked me.

''Ne..'' I answerd.

''Now if you want to wake her up,you should kiss her.'' what he said made me in shock.

''Wait a minute,is she human?'' I asked.

''Hahaha,you said with your mouth that in this world doesn't exist a perfect girlfriend,and it doesn't exist.It's a cyborg kid.A cyborg name JiE06,she have the feelings,and she can do everything that a human can do.She's my creation,you can say that shes my special daughter.'' he explained.

''Now,you know what to do.And about bracelet,the bracele have a diamont like on it,that diamond is changing the colour ,depending on what and how she feels.If it's red then she feels happy,if it's blue than she's angry,if it's purple then she's jealous.That's all you need to know and now ,success.'' he saidn and then the laptop turned off.I looked again at the girl or should I say cyborg who was in box.He said to kiss her.

Author POV

He slowly came closer and took her gently in bridal style,at first he was shocked how easy she was,she was like a human like,soft and smooth skin,soft hair.He started to blush even though he knew that she was a cyborg,he walked to his room.Genlt of course he layed her down.He was on top of her and took a few gulps.Then he takes his breath and with one hand he puts on her face,then he kissed her.He was amazed how soft and aromatic were her lips.She slowly opens her eyes,she moved her head left and right.Then she observed him on top of her.

''YAHH!! ert!'' she pushed him.He was amazed how she could be like a human.

''Oppa?'' her voice was sweet and he started to blush.

''Oppa!'' she gave a smile and came closer to him.

''Mianhae for pushing you,oppa.Could you forgive me?'' she said touching his face.

''Are you real?'' he asked her.

''Ne,why?'' she makes a cute face.He looked at bracelet and saw that it was red.She came closer to him and then to his face.

''Wait.What's your name?'' he asked.

''Umm..appa said my name is JiE06 wae?'' he rubbed his chin.

''It's not a good name.'' he said still rubbing his chin.

''I'll call you Jiyeon,it's a good and cute name.Do you like it?'' he asked.

''Ne,ne,ne!'' she said happily.

''Ok,first I'm ...''

''Kim Myungsoo oppa.I knew already.'' she intreruppted him.He started to smile.

''Then we should do something with your clothes.They are ,umm  not the style to wear when you go out.'' he said.

''Oppa is going to buy me new clothes?'' she asked with a big smile on her face.

''Ne.'' he said smiling too.

                                                                                                               To be continued...


The 2nd chapter here.I hope everyone will enjoy it.

If you liked it please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT for more chapters! 

Thank you for those who subscribed and commented.I'm really happy to see that people like my story.

This doesn't have nothing to do with idol's real life!