A Perfect Girlfriend?

Absolute Girlfriend

Myungsoo POV

I was sleeping when my phone rang.I stood and rubbed my eyes.It was my boss.

M:Ne?

Boss:Myungsoo-ah,there is someone that wants you to take him on a tour of Seoul,he's a special guest.Can you make it?

M:Ok,I'll come in 10 minnutes.

I took my caramel like jeans,my black shoes,a v t-shirt and a blue jacket.

Author POV

Myungsoo unlocked the door then Yuri appeard.

''Hey,annyeo.''Yuri saluted.

''Annyeo,Yuri-ah.'' Myungsoo saluted back.Then they walked to their work.On their way.

''So are you going to work?'' Yuri asked while walking.

''Ne,the boss called  and said that there is a special guest that came from America.And you?'' Myungsoo asked back.

''Work as well.'' Yuri said.After 10 minutes they arrived,because they live nearly to their work place.

''Myungsoo-ah.'' The boss saluted Myungsoo but he wasn't alone ,there was a tall,with black suit man.

''Annyeoseyo.'' Myungsoo bowed.

''Hi.'' the man saluted.

''Then I'l let you two go and visit.'' the boss then left.Both of them walked to the car and get in,then Myungsoo started to drive.He showed to that man some beautiful places in Seoul.After 2 hours they go to a coffee shop.They sat down.

''Aren't you feeling alone?'' the man asked Myungsoo.

''Scuze me?'' Myungsoo was shocked.

''Come on you heard me so don't make me repeat this for the 2nd time.'' the man said.

''I observed that the girl from earlier wasn't your girlfriend.'' 

''Ne,I'm alone why?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Don't you want someone to be by your side non-stop,to love you?'' the man asked him.

'I..I really want but the girls I've liked they just dumped me.'' Myungsoo said and lowed his head.

''It's an ne or andwae?'' the man asked.

''Ne.'' then the man took out a laptop and handed to Myungsoo.

"Make the test.'' the man said.Myungsoo took it and started to make it.

    Questions

Mark with A the answers.

1.How your girlfriend's personality should be?

a)a little shy,cute,lovely (A)

b)fearfull,cute,shy

c)brave,cute,lovely

2.How should she look?

a)long hair,v face shape,s line,big s,long legs. (A)

b)short hair,oval face shape,long legs,normal sized s. 

3.The hair colour?

a)blond

b)brunette (A)

c)black

4.Eyes colour?

a)blue

b)black

c)brown (A)

d)green

5.Write your hobbies.

reading books,watching tv,photography,cooking,swimming,tennis,guitar

6.Write what your girfriend should know.

cooking,cleaning,massage,swimming,sports,photography.

        Thank you for finishing the test!

''Finished.'' Myungsoo said and handed the laptop.

''Here take my personal card,if you want to know about something.'' the man handed the card to Myungsoo and left.Myungsoo took out his phone and called Yuri.

Y:Ne?

M:Hey.Are you free?

Y:Ne,wae?

M:Come to Coffee House.

Y:OK.

Then they hung up.After 12 minutes Yuri arrived.

''Hey.''Myungsoo waved,Yuri came closer and sat next to him.Then the waiter came.

''Wat both of you want to drink?'' the waiter asked.

''Two Iced Coffees.'' Myungsoo said.Then the waited left.

''So what happened?'' Yuri asked.

''That man was weird he handed me a laptop and tol me to make a test about my ideal girfriend.'' Myungsoo explained

''Hahahahaha..'' Yuri started to laugh.

''What?'' he asked.

''Nothing.''  she said.He leaned his head on the table and started to look at Yuri.

''Yuri-ah.Do you have a boyfriend?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Andwae,wae?'' she said.

''Nothing.'' then the waiter came with their iced coffees.

It was a silence while they drank their coffes.After 10 minutes they left to their homes.

''So,what's more new?'' Yuri asked while they walked.

''My mom's puppy died 2 weeks ago.'' after Yuri heard this started to laugh.

''Nice joke.'' 

''Good thing that you laugh.'' said Myungsoo while both of them laughing.They arrived at the building and Myungsoo go to his apartment.

''See ya.'' Myungsoo said goodbye to Yuri and Yuri waved back giving a smile.

Myungsoo POV

Ah,so tiring even it was 2 hours.That guys freeaked me out.What?My Perfect girlfriend? what a joke.I took my clothes and throwed them on the floor,then I go in  bed to take a nap.My perfect girlfriend will be only in my dreams.

                                                                                                              To be continued...


Here is the first chapter and I want to thank to those who ubscribed to my story.I's really happy to see that people like it.

And for those who just read my story If you liked please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT for more chapters!

This story doesn't have nothing to do with the idol's real life!