She's still a Machine

Absolute Girlfriend

Author POV

''Andwae ,we're just friends and neighbors,and we're working at the same at the same place.'' Yuri explained.

''Ok.'' Jiyeon nodded.

''I'll go now it's already late.'' Yuri said.She stood and waved at Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

''Byee~'' Jiyeon waved too.After Yuri left it was a moment of silence.

*Growl~* Myungsoo's stomach started to growl.

''Neomu baegopa!'' Myungsoo said while rubbing his stomach.

''Oppa go to a restaurant..'' Jiyeon said but her tone was different like a sad one.

''Jiyeon-ah what's wrong?'' he asked.

''I'm ..a ..robot.I can't eat food.'' she said while looking down.

''Wait here five minutes ok?'' he said and patted Jiyeon's head.She looked at him and nodded.He get out of the house running.He didn't wanted to leave her alone again so he go the nearest mini market.He took some food and came back,in a rush.

''Oppa that was fast.'' Jiyeon said.

''I don't want to leave you alone again.'' he said while panting,she looked at him and gave a sweet smile,making him blush.He put the bags on the table then he took out some food and put in the microwave.Jiyeon sat and leaned her head on the table.

''Oppa,let's go to beach.'' Jiyeon suggested.

*bep* the food was ready he took it out and sit a the table,then started to eat.

''Ok,if you want we can go.'' he said while munching.

''Oppa is cute.'' Jiyeon said and wiped Myungsoo's mouth.After 10 minutes he finished.

''It's hot outdoor.I'll go and change first'' he said then go and changed.After 5 minutes he came out with a pair of black shorts,a pink t-shirt and a pair of Converse.

''Pink,my favourite color.'' Jiyeon jumped.Even in present Myungsoo can't tell if she's a human or a machine,it's so confusing for him.She rushed and changed too,in less than 3 minutes she was ready.Myungsoo had a blank face.

 

''Neomu yeppeun.'' he said giving a smile.

''Let's go.'' she hold his hand and go out.He locked the door.While walking they hold hands and he kept blush.He looked around and saw that people were looking at them.

''Umm,Jiyeon-ah.'' he said.

''Ne?''

''Nothing let's go.'' they arrived at a buss stop.

''Look he's coming.'' Jiyeon pointed at the buss.They get in but it was a crowd of people,he hold her hand tight and pulled her closer to his chest,she leaned on.After four stations they arrived.

''Whoa.'' she was amazed.They hold hand and hugged each other while walking barefood on the beach.The sea breeze was refreshing.Then they sat down.

''Jiyeon-ah.'' he said.

''Ne?''she turned and he came closer to her face and gave a kiss.He puts her hand on his cheek and respond to his kiss.

''It's my first time feeling like this..'' he said like a whisper.Her hand go down to his chest,where his heart was.

''I know already.'' she smiled.They stood there 1 hour then outdoor was already started to get dark.

''Let's go.'' he hold her hand and stood.While walking their hands were bonded,both of them were like a couple.If nobody knew the truth you can say that they're like a cute couple.They arrived after 13 minutes.

''I'm soo tired~'' he sand while coming in.

''I'm going to make a shower.'' she said,making him in shock.

''Bwoh?!'' he jumped when he heard he words.

''I'm dirty and I don't want then to clean my mess.'' she said handing to his bathroom.

''Then it's my turn.'' he said and took off his shirt then leaning on the bed.

Myungsoo POV

I'm not dreaming right? I'm so confused about what she really is.She acts like a normal human but still inside she's a machine.That's why she's called the Absoluted Girlfriend.I read it on that metal box.After 5 minutes she came out,but .

''Yahh!!'' I yelled covering my face with a pillow.

''Oh,mianhae.'' she said and covered her body.Her body is beautiful and I've already seen it.Every part is beautiful.She's perfect.

Author POV

She get dressed in a long shirt of him and a pair of shorts.He throwed the pillow and breath.

''Take one too.'' she said pointing at the bathroom.He go in and take one too,and he finished really faster.He has on just a pair of shorts and topless.He leaned on bed.

''Jiyeon-ah,can you make a massage?'' he asked.She came closer and started to give him a massage,he loved it but he falled asleep.

''Appa was right ,he's cute.'' she said while covered his body with a quilt.She looked at him all night,smiling and touching his hair gently.

                                                                                                      To be continued...


New chapter and I'm sorry it's a little boring but It's cute.I hope veryone will like it.

If you lked it please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT for more chapters!

This doesn't have nothing to do with idol's real life!