Ch.3

Bitter SuGa(r).

Warning: Rated-PG13 for cursing.

if you are underage, skip the red highlighted words.


  Chohee's P.O.V

“Chohee~ Chohee, wake up. It's already 10 o'clock..” a voice sang in my ears. I groaned and tried waving the person away while snuggling close to my pillow. “Chohee~!” the person insisted and gave me a light shook.

I pouted before looking up to see a boy, grinning down at me. My body ached everywhere. If it wasn't obvious, I didn't have such a good sleep because the bed was uncomfortable. I missed my old bed. This bed was too unfamiliar. Not to mention, I slept really late last night which added to the pain. “I'll be down in five minutes..” I mumbled.

“Alright. I'll only give you five minutes but if you're not down by that time. I'll call Suga hyung. Are you sure you want to see him get mad at you again?” he teased and I frowned even more. He spoke of the devil's name which frustrated me a thousand knife times more.

I gave him a small nod and quickly he left to only stand behind the door. “One.. two.. three.. four.. five seconds!” he counted and I let out another groan.

I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and came out of the room to see the same, smiling boy standing outside in the hallway. “You're late by three seconds,” he stated with crossed arms.

“Sorry,” I muttered, tiredly. “We girls have our issues.”

He made an 'O' shape with his mouth then changed the subject. “Anyways, Jin-hyung already cooked breakfast. Let's go down!” he cheered.

I stared at him and began analyzing his personality. Aside from the fact that he nags a lot, he seems to be really kind, especially to someone like me who just barged in into their lives. Before he could march down the staircase, I tugged onto his sleeves. “Whaa-What's your name?” I stammered in curiosity.

He grinned again. “Jung HoSeok, but call me Jhope.” I mouthed his name and it sounded really interesting. Jhope. Hm.

---

I passed by Jin who was eating in the living room and walked into the kitchen to see V and another guy wearing sunglasses. “Chohee!” I looked at V who was gesturing for me to sit on the empty seat beside him and I smiled.

“Morning V,” I greeted while sitting down on the chair.

“Morning Chohee~ How was your sleep?” He sounded quite hyper for a guy this early in the morning.

I hesitated whether to be straightforward or not, but instead I contemplated with the idea and answered him with untruthful words. “I had a great sleep!”

From a short glance, I could see Jhope sitting on the seat beside me. “What do you want Chohee? Bacon or eggs?” he asked while pointing at the plates with a chopstick.

I opened my mouth to answer but someone beat me to it. “She has hands and a brain, or so I think. She can decided for herself. Right, you troublemaker? I suppose you're not a kid anymore?” Suga spicily commented as he came down wearing jeans and a leather jacket.

“That's right. I can take care of myself,” I exclaimed (controlling the sarcasm hanging off of my mouth) as I picked up my chopsticks.

“If you say you can take care of yourself, what's the point of staying here in my house to hide?” Suga glared at me.

The boy with the sunglasses (Rap Monster) butted in and changed the subject. “Why are you dressed up? Going somewhere?”

Suga zipped up his jacket and stated, “I'm eating out. I don't want to eat nor see her. I'll be back later.”

“You better be back before sun down. The Lions in town,” Rap monster advices. With that, Suga headed off and I frowned at his previous statement.

“Where did the maknaes go?” Jhope suddenly questioned. Rap Monster pointed up which indicated that the two (Jimin and Jungkook) were upstairs. Jhope furrowed his eyebrows in dissatisfaction. “And their food?”

“They brought them there,” he added as he chewed on his meal.

Jhope's lips curled down and his expression darkened. “I swear, if they get stains on the bed, I'll make sure they scrub them with their own hands.” I silently laughed at his threat. It was too amusing.

“Chohee right?” I stared at the boy across from him and I slowly nodded.

He held out a hand. “My name is Kim Namjoon. Call me Rap Monster.”

I quickly shook his hand and said, “It's nice to meet you.”

Our hands parted and his expression suddenly turned serious. “You must understand why the other boys are acting like this. They are very hard headed so it's neary impossible to befriend with them. All I'm going to say is ignore what the guys think. We were personally assigned to hide and protect you by our parents and we are willing to do it even if we're not in good terms. To keep it simple. Let's try to not get too attached.” I watched him stand up and prepare to put his plates away. I honestly didn't know what to say or what to feel from his words. I was having mixed emotions which even myself, haven't them figured out. Did he mean, working together as strangers?

“Chohee, go eat.” V nudged me and I snapped out of it. “Don't think too much. It's not good for you.” I chuckled at his words to make me feel relieved(?). He seems to be the type of person to blabber on random things which he believes would make him sound intelligent.

“Thanks for the advice V...”

“You're welcome!” he giggled.

---

After breakfast, I took a shower and wore shorts with leggings and an over sized shirt. V insisted on watching a movie with me and Jhope in the living room, so we did. The movie was titled "Now You See Me". A movie starring four gifted magicians, doing everything they can to accomplish their final performance and escaping from people who try to catch them and their so-called trick. {a/n: i really like this movie :3}

Jin hadn't said anything to me about last night. Which concluded that he did have a grudge against me. But it's not like I can do anything about it either, so I let him be. Even though I wanted to befriend all of them. “We'll be back,” Rap Monster declared as he put his shoes on along side Jin. “We just have a business to settle with The Dog for not backing them up before with their fight. Like I said, the Lion gang is in town so don't leave the house. Me and Jin will bring food for you guys so don't bother grocery shopping.”

The three of us nodded and they left.

.

.

.

“Where are the hyungs?” the maknaes came down with their plates.

“Rap Monster and Jin hyung went to The Dog's hideout and Suga hyung went out to eat,” Jhope explained.

I watched as a frown appeared from their lips. “And they didn't ask us to come..” the boy I met before in the entrance (Jimin) muttered.

“Why don't you guys come and watch a movie with us?” V asked, excitedly.

“No thanks,” the other one almost immediately spouted. “We don't like to mingle with troublemakers. Especially with a disastrous girl.”

V's expression darkened and he paused the movie using the remote. “Have some respect Jungkook.”

The so-called Jungkook glared back. “If I remember V. Our rule is to respect someone who's rightful of our respect. And if I stand corrected. That girl is a nobody but a brat.”

I can feel a bad aura surround V's body and his hands turned into two bolded fists. “You take that back.”

“I don't want to,” Jungkook stated firmly.

“Take it back!” V raised his voice and shoved the youngest one.

Jungkook shoved him back and they kept exchanging push. “I SAID! TAKE. IT. BACK.” V threw the first punch then Jungkook, then V, then Jungkook.. They were practically beating themselves up.

“T-That's enough!” I tried to stop them but they were too fast and strong which made it scary to even go near them. “Stop it!!”

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Jhope. He was shaking his head. “Let them be. We're a gang. This is how we handle and settle things.” I looked at him as if he was crazy. I didn't know much about being a gangster, but two friends wrestling each other just to prove who was right was insane. Did they always brawl like this?

From the side, I can see Jimin turning his back and heading towards the staircase. “Not my business,” he said before disappearing to his room.

“I. DON'T. WANT. TO.” I watched the maknae rage and glanced at their lips bleeding and purple bruises forming. I wanted to do something. Something helpful. I ran away from the scene and headed to my room. I went straight to the bathroom and rummaged through the cabinets. I searched and searched for a first aid kit but found nothing. I messed up my hair in frustration and then I heard a scream.

My heart pounded as I ran back downstairs to see V and Jungkook lying on the floor, looking lifeless. Jhope was just silently watching them?!

“I-II.. had.. the last- punch..” V breathlessly said. “Now.. take your words back and apologize.”

Jungkook closed his eyes with lips sealed. “Apologize,” V insisted. “Now.”

“Not gonna happen,” said Jungkook. What a stubborn little boy!

V rolled over beside the boy and held him by the collar. “Jungkook. You're really pissing me off. How dare you disobey your hyung?! Apologize!”

Jungkook didn't budge as he continued to close his eyes. V held his breath and aimed for another punch when the door burst open. “Dafuq is happening here?” Suga asked furiously by the door as he immediately sees the pummelled boys lying on the floor.

V crawled off of Jungkook and sat up on his bum. His body faced Suga but his eyes were very distant. Suga kicked the door from behind and shut it. “Is anyone here going to tell me what is happening or should I find it out myself?” The tone he used sounded scary and it sent shivers down my spine. “We just had a small argument. No biggie..” V explained.

“You two brawled because of a small arguement?” Suga scoffed while raising a brow. “What did you guys argue about?"

"Underwear and stuff.. You know cause I always takes his secretly and today I got busted," V sheepishly lied.

Suga's legs started to move and they headed towards V. He crouched down to meet his eye level and I can see him scanning V's eyes. They stared at each other for a good minute and I can feel my heart pound loud and clear. Jungkook started to fidget and I can see him peeking out. Jhope's hands became restless as they rubbed against the couch. "V, what did I say about lying.." Suga spoke.

I watched V's adam's apple go up and down. "But it's true hyung...." His words almost sounded inaudible from a distinguished fear.

Suga's eyes hardened and in one swift move, he swung his arm and punched V in the face which knocked him out. "JUNGKOOK!" he demanded. "Talk."

Jungkook shot up in fear and started explaining about what really happened in a robotical tone. "I said some things about 'that' girl and V took it the wrong way. He got mad. We argued. And we wrestled. I'M SORRY HYUNG!"

"So it's you again!" Suga directed his gaze at me and I felt my feet get nailed to the ground. "Jhope, take V to his room and Jungkook go to your room."

The two quickly obeyed (even with Jungkook's condition) and Jhope sent me an apologetic look.

Suga grabbed my wrist and tightened his grip. "YA YOU BRAT. You're such a nuisance! You even got my friends to fight over a nobody like you. If you've forgotten, this is my house! I can kick you out whenever I like! I'm warning you. This is strike one. If you go for strike two, you're sleeping outside! GOT THAT!!?"

I winced at his hold but still managed to rapidly shake my head in comprehending. "I-I understand." I bit my lip at the pain. He was holding my hand too tight and I can almost feel the bone inside of it break. He threw his hold off then walked away but not before shooting me another glare. I held my bruised wrist and cursed. *I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!!!* I screamed inwardly. *OhGod, you don't know how much I hate him. That jerk.*

  End Of Chohee's P.O.V

---

"That'll teach her a lesson.." Suga muttered as he went into his room with a smirk. *WE ARE BULLETPROOF~ WE ARE WE ARE BULLETPROOF!* His phone rang and he answered it. "Hello?"

"356 BigHit Street. I got your members."

Suga immediately tensed up. He curled his fingers into a fist and hissed, "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

The other line was silent for awhile until a groan was heard. "Speak, it's your buddy." The person on the other line seemed to be talking to someone.

"Suga, we got a problem." That voice was definitely Rap Monster.

"Bastard. Touch them and I'll kill you!" Suga yelled on the phone.

"You have ten minutes to get here and the clock starts.. now."

---

Suga called the boys into the living room (while Chohee busied herself with her books she brought from home). Jungkook and V were limping and Jimin casually entered. "What's up hyung?" Jimin questioned.

"If I can recognize the voice on the phone, he sounded like the leader from The Dog gang. We've been betrayed," Suga explained. "They got Rap Mon and Jin. I already received the location and I only need you guys now to get ready."

The boys nodded except for the upset V. He was still clearly injured. "V, forget what happened earlier and focus on facing The Dog," Suga adviced. V meekly nodded, and said nothing.

"Anyways, let's go."

.

.

.

All five of them were already out of the door and were headed to their black van when V suddenly stopped. "What about Chohee!? We can't leave her here alone?"

"Yea. But we can't afford to dismiss a member either. There will be too many of them for the rest of us to take," Jimin exclaimed.

V frowned. "But Chohee is our task..."

"Then bring her along so you can stop complaining!" Suga groaned.

V instantly smiled then ran through the flight of stairs (ignoring his aching body) and barged into your room to only drag you by the arm and rush back down. "HEY V! Where are you taking me?!" Chohee shrieked.

"You're coming with us because we can't obviously leave you here alone.." V replied.

Chohee noticed the boys mad expression, except Jhope and V and felt herself become smaller again. "Actually, I'll be fine here by myself."

"Quit talking and just get inside the van. Once we get to our destination, don't leave the van or your dead. Understood?" Suga ordered.

Chohee slowly nodded before getting pushed inside the vehicle by an excited V. *Bi-polar much?* all the boys thought as they watched V turn back to his cheerful side.

 


(a/n): messejii: [07/25/13] ;; hi~!!! /waves/ i updated again :3 third chapter is up c: hope you guys liked this really long chapter :-) suga is so mean here DDDDDDDD; do ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work very well. Subscribe, Comment and Add Me as a friend if you'd like, it will encourage me to keep writing  (:

annyeong~

suga picture/v gif not mine. cr:tumblr

omg his tongue .__.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.