Ch.1

Bitter SuGa(r).

Warning: Rated-PG13 for cursing.

if you are underage, skip the red highlighted words.


   Suga's P.O.V:

The next morning, I saw no sight of my mom and dad. Last night, we got into an arguement where they suddenly suggested that they would leave the house and I protested. I didn't get it. They were going to leave me. Although, they did promise that they will come back, it was still absurd and I couldn't do anything about it.

Furthermore, they suddenly told me that I had to protect and hide a girl, along with the guys. I didn't even have any idea that my auntie and uncle (not blood-related), the Song Family, had a daughter. I knew they had a child since they were married with each other, but I didn't know it was a girl who was a damsel in distress.

I'm already starting to hate her since she's the reason why my parents are leaving. I really do not get anything that is happening right now. It's all too sudden.

On the bright side, my parents said that I could live with the guys for the time being that they are gone. And I'm helping them all move in. It seems that their parents were 'okay' with it because all of them were also planning on leaving temporarily for some odd reason. Why was this all happening?! Because of a girl? Although I am curious to know why she was being targeted by a gang.. I put that aside. I don't like her. This was all her fault.

“So we're all actually staying here?” Rap Monster asked as I watched him march down the staircase after probably unpacking. Soon, everyone gathered in the living room looking somewhat annoyed — like me.

“Tell me why we have to do this again?” Jimin groaned.

“It's not like we have a choice,” Jin said, while not leaving his eyes off of his video game. “Our parents forced us to do so.”

“Lighten up guys!” Jhope chirped from the ground where he sat. “How hard can it be to hide a girl?!”

“It is hard Jhope! She's going to be a drag!” I commented with my eyes closed as I lazily laid down on the sofa.

Rap Monster clapped his hands. “Okay guys! Enough about this. We have a fight tonight. Let's go!”

I literally jumped out of the couch with a squeal. I love fights. “YES! I could use a punching bag.”

  End of Suga's P.O.V

---

Sounds of groaning, and panting can be heard echoing through the dark, abandoned alley. “Take this you little sh*t!” Suga punched the boy's jaw. The lad coughed up blood in return then tried to crawl his way out.

“UGH! That's e-eenough!!” another groan came out, but from a different boy. It came from the gangster who V was beating up.

“Now get lost you b*stards!” Rap Monster scowled and quickly the gang fled, but not before they called out a threat.

“We'll come back for you guys! And when we do, you'll all pay!!” their leader yelled angrily.

Bts left the alley as well with only a few minor hits. They went back to Suga's place to treat their wounds.

“Man, that was awesome!!” Jungkook chuckled while placing a wet towel on his arm.

V grinned. “We totally destroyed them.”

Everyone agreed and added their own comments with a curse. That night was one of the days when they have a good fight. Although, they had scratches here and there — it didn't hurt them at all. Only one thing could hurt them and that's losing in a fight. But today, they put up a great fight after training for a whole week and beat the tenth best gang in East Wind Town – Tiger Wolf.

Jin stood up then held up a bottle. “Let's celebrate with soju (alcohol)!”

Everyone cheered and grabbed a bottle. Even though, most of the members were underaged, they were already drinking. They all took a huge amount of sip then howled and barked like dogs. Tonight, they were going to party and celebrate another win. “CHEERS FOR BANGTAN BOYS VICTORY!!” they screamed.

During their 'happy-time', when they were almost done their first bottle, the door bell rang. “WHAT THE HELL?!! WHO DARES INTERRUPT OUR CELEBRATION?!?” Suga yelled with fiery eyes.

The door bell rang again which tripled the anger Suga was feeling as he staggered towards the door. He reached for the doorknob, twisted it then opened the door wide. “WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST DISTURB MY MEMBERS AND I, HUH?!?! SPEAK UP!”

Chohee jerked from his loud voice. She began to stammer, “M-My name is Song Chohee. My parents sent me here... A-Are you Mr and Mrs.Min's son???!”

Suga arched a brow then scoffed, “So you're the troublemaker.” He leaned closer to her face then examined her facial features. Chohee could smell the alcohol from his mouth which made ber gulp and step back in uncomfortableness.

Jimin came out then placed a hand on Suga's shoulder. “Oh! Who's this hyung? She's cute!”

Suga shrugged his hand off. “No she's not. She's ugly and dirty. She's the reason why our parents left.”

Jimin said nothing else but instead became quiet. Jin appeared from behind. “So she's the one we have to hide?”

“Well let her in,” Rap Monster said.

Suga slammed a hand to block her from coming in. “No way. This is my house and I don't want her in.”

“What about what our parents told us? Isn't she the daughter of your parent's bestfriends?” V questioned.

Suga scowled but didn't budge until Rap Monster dragged him in. “Let her in.”

Chohee stood there with a hurt expression but did and said nothing. “Fine, but she better not get in my way!” Suga hissed before heading back to the sofa to grab another soju. Everyone else followed except for one.

A hand gestured her in. “Come in uhh..” V pondered.

“Song Chohee,” she introduced.

V smiled then welcomed her in. “Don't mind them. Especially Suga hyung. He's pretty drunk already so he doesn't know what he's saying.” 

Chohee gave him a weak smile. She knew that everything Suga said was true because it seemed like she did become a burden to them. “I'll take you to the room Mr and Mrs.Min organized for you!” V kindly offered.

She nodded then followed the lad upstairs to her room. “My name is Kim Taehyung, call me V. If you need anything, just tell anyone of us, okay? Don't be shy.”

V was about to leave when Chohee called him. “V!” The boy turned around with a curious look.

“Yea?”

“Thank you. And I'm sorry..” Chohee said before lying down on the bed to get some rest after a tiring day.

V only smiled then attempted to close the door. “Goodnight Chohee~ And it's nice meeting you!”


(a/n): messejii: [07/02/13] ;; hi~!!! so i wrote the first chapter today ^^ it's pretty short because i had to update my other fic and i had summer school today.. not to mention i got home late. it's still the beginning so /: it will get better as it goes ;) hope you guys liked the start of the story ^^ do ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work very well. Subscribe, Comment and Add Me as a friend if you'd like, it will encourage me to keep writing  c:

annyeong~

suga picture not mine. cr:tumblr

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.