Checkmate

You're the One for Me ( ONGOING )

"Sooyoung's not coming hm? Might as well give her the space she needs~" Yoona muttered to herself..

 

She wasn't mad at all. In fact, this was the first - - Well. Second time - - Sooyoung won't come to class. Yoona was just being considerate. They are good friends after all..

 

 

 

Yoona came to her class with a wet towel over her head.. She still has the headache but she doesn't wanna miss out more on her subjects..

 

"Morning Fany-ah~" Yoona sat beside Tiffany.. Their teacher hasn't arrived yet..

 

"What's with the towel Yoong?" Tiffany pointed..

 

"Oh. Uh its from yesterday~ - - - "

 

"Your bestfriend here almost smashed volleyballs to death at each other." Yuri joined in with a slightly cold tone

 

"Huh??" Tiffany was still confused..

 

"Well.. The practice yesterday somehow turned wrong.. Sooyoung raged on the court.. Even I was scared but I took it as practice.." Yoona explained while smiling a bit..

 

"And you're happy about that?? Aish. You're unbelievable Yoona." Yuri went to her seat.. Letting her things fall on the floor and rested her feet on the chair in front of her..

 

"Aigoo Yoong~ You should've just rested you know? - - - Uhh.. Sooyoung was sick too.. I found her flat on the floor yesterday.." Tiffany sat straight..

 

"You saw her?"

 

"Yeah.. And.. Kind of.. Took care of her.." TIffany played with her fingers.. Yoona patted Tiffany's head in return..

 

"See you at lunch okay? Don't go without me~" Yoona pulled a thumb up and smiled.. Tiffany did the same..

 

 

Typical Fany-ah~ Hehe. She needs a friend and she's going to get it~

 

 

Jessica doing the same thing.. Her class isn't till the afternoon so she was in her dorm going through her paperworks..

 

UGH. Even when I try to make myself busy.. Sooyoung is still on my mind >n<"""

 

She wasn't expecting this much stress over a human being. Sooyoung was too hard to read.. Not only it was the first time for her being asked out by a girl but it's also a first time for any of her lover to have this kind of attatchment to her. An exreme emotional attatchment.. Might be wrong in the eyes of society but this adventure of self disovery is too good to restrict herself now when she's already "deep in the woods".

 

Pft. I can't take this anymore.. I have to see her..

 

Jessica grabbed her phone and dialled Sooyoung's number..

 

"The number you have dialled is currently unavailable. Please try again later."   Huh? She turned off her phone??? ._.

 

After few failed calls, she decided to text Yoona instead..

 

To: Yoona choding

Message: Yoong? Have you seen Youngie-ah today?

 

 

 

*BEEP*

From: Yoona choding

Message: Hm. No, she didn't come to class..

 

 

To: Yoona choding

Message: Gomawo~ ^^

 

 

>.<" Hmmmmmmmm.. Maybe in her dorm?

 

 

Jessica tidied up her bed and kept her papers back to her table and freshened up.. She picked a plain yellow shirt and shorts..Making her way to the dormhouses..

 

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

"Youngie-ah? - - - I-It's me.. Sica~"

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

"I know you're mad but can I come in please??" Jessica twisted the doorknob but it was locked..

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK**KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

"Youngie pleaaaseee~~"

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK**KNOCK* *KNOCK**KNOCK* *KNOCK**KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

"Open up Youngie pleeeease I'm worried~"

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Are you trying to kill the door?" A quite familiar tone coming from a short distance..

 

"M-Minho? - - - W-What are you doing here?" Jessica stuttered..

 

"I thought I might take a stroll since its deliberation day.. All our professors are busy with the grades.. Hm.. Say.  Do you wanna see a scary movie with me?" Minho smiled..

 

"Well.. Uhh. I'm kind of in a middle of.. Something.." Jessica tried to reason..

 

"If you're looking for Sooyoung, I could've sworn I saw her took a bus out of here.." Minho said..

 

 

She.. Left? 3

 

 

"I'm sure she'll be just fine~" Minho patted Jessica's shoulder.. "How''s about that movie? i already have tickets~~ Hehe" Minho raised 2 tickets..

 

Pft. I'm not that dumb.

 

"What about your other friends?"  I swear.. You're being to bogus right now Minho~ =.=

 

"They had to be somewhere else with their families.. And I got these tickets 2 days ago and I really wanted to watch it~~ The reviews say it's really good~~" Minho pleaded

 

" (sighs) Fine fine~ Let's go~" Jessica walked on ahead.. A little annoyed but she just wanted to be over with..

 

 

 

YESSSSSS! HAHAHAHAHAHA >D

 

 

 

Minho happily opened the car door for Jessica and drove to the cinemas.. She had her phone in her hand wanting to text Sooyoung..

 

Message: Youngie-ah~ Be careful okay?

Message: Text me when you read this please~~

Message: Did you leave your dorm?

Message: Are you mad at me?

Message: I'm so sorry okay? Please come back..

Message: Please~~

Message: Pleaseee~~

 

 

Message: I need you..

 

 

"Sica?.. Sica we're here.. - - " Minho was already parked and already opened Jessica's door " - - Who are you texting?"  He was about to lean forward to see who the recepient is..

 

"A friend. Okay? Excuse me~~" Jessica immediately slid her phone inside her pocket and pushed Minho aside..

 

Tsk. Tsk. Fiesty. I like it.  Minho smiled to himself as they went inside the cinemas..

 

 

= MEANWHILE =

 

 

Sooyoung left to go home.. She just wanted to be with herself for awhile.. She sat in the living room watching random cartoons..

 

*CLICK*

 

"Sooyoung?" 

 

The sound of keys in the door made Sooyoung turned around.. It was her older sister SooJin with some groceries..

 

"Unniiieee~" Sooyoung hurried and embraced her beloved sibling..

 

"Homesick? Hehe" SooJin rubbed Sooyoung's back..

 

"Yes. Hehe. Are we going to eat??" Sooyoung used her hidden aegyo..

 

"No."

 

"WAAAAAEEEEE?!?!" Sooyoung whined cutely..

 

"Well since you broke into our house and didn't tell me you were coming, I just bought food for myself" Soojin chuckled.. She enjoys watching Sooyoung frustrate herself..

 

"ITS YOUR JOB TO FEED MEEEEE~" Sooyoung pointed to herself making emphasis like in dramas..

 

"Hahahaha. Show's over kid. I think I have spaghetti in the fridge" Soojin laughed..

 

"You meanie~ Hahahaha I'M STARVIIINNNGGGG" Sooyoung pulled her sister to the kitchen and prepared food..

 

 

= DINING TABLE =

 

 

" Are you sure you're JUST homesick?" Soojin raised her brow..

 

"Yesh. I misshed the housh" Sooyoung stuffed with spaghetti..

 

"Just the house eh?" Soojin pulled the spaghetti plate pretending to keep the food again..

 

"NO NO SILLYYY. Of course I missed my loving and generous sister that I love." Sooyoung halted and grinned wide..

 

"Tsk tsk. Okay Sooyoung~ But I will shave your head if you fail your subjects got it?"

 

"No need to worry unnie.. I'm a genius remember? Lol. I won't let my studies down~" Sooyoung smiled..

 

"Keep it that way. Oh and I want you to drink this medicine.. You're too warm.. Do you have fever?" Soojin felt how warm her sister was from the hug..

 

"Y-Yeah. Hehe. Thanks unnie~ You're the best nurse ever~" Soojin is really a nurse.. A chief nurse to be exact..

 

 

After eating.. Soojin advised for her sister to lie down with a cold towel on her forehead.. And Sooyoung obediently followed orders. She went to her room and placed the cold towel on her eyes..

 

 

Ahhhhh.. This is so relaxing.

 

 

Sooyoung pulled out her phone from her pocket and turned it on. She placed it back to her side and closed her eyes.. Her phone kept vibrating but she ignored it..

 

A few minutes after a good nap.. She took off the towel from her eyes and slowly sat up.. Good news was her fever was gone and she feels a little better..

 

"Great heals are always in this house.." Sooyoung smiled.. She then took her phone to look at her messages.. 

 

 

Message: Jessica was looking for you stupid. And Tiffany is fine~ I wasn't mad okay? See you soon buddy~

 

Yoona~ Aw that amazing dude.. I'll make it up to her..

 

 

Message: Youngie-ah~ Be careful okay?

Message: Text me when you read this please~~

Message: Did you leave your dorm?

Message: Are you mad at me?

Message: I'm so sorry okay? Please come back..

Message: Please~~

Message: Pleaseee~~

 

 

Message: I need you..

 

 

Sica-ah.. You need me? I need to - - -

 

 

Sooyoung snapped out her thought's as she scrolled for the last message.. A voice message..

 

" NO NO NOOOOOOOOO! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

 

Sooyoung clenched her fist very tight as she heard Jessica's scared voice..

 

"Tick tock Choi.        - M"

 

 

- - - - I NEED TO GO BACK. THAT NEEDS TO PAY SERIOUS DAMAGES  D<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

Update! Hope you guys liked it ^^

 

I have a bad headache while writing this so please bare with me..

 

Kamsa~ *bows*

 

 

-Monsta (Dorky Author)