Some people are just too twisted

You're the One for Me ( ONGOING )

Tiffany decided to stay for awhile.. - - - FOR AWHILE she promised herself..

 

 

After this.. I'M OUTTA HERE. Hmph~

 

 

She gathered a small basin, filled it with water and her handkerchief since she doesnt want to take time in finding Sooyoung's towels somewhere in her closet.. She damped her handkerchief enough and started to brush the fabric in Sooyoung's burning arms..

 

 

They practiced Volleyball right? ._.

 

 

Tiffany turned to damp her handkerchief again and go through Sooyoung's face and neck this time.. She carefully brushed her handkerchief along the younger's collarbone.. Sooyoung twitched a little.. Scrunching her nose a bit.. Tiffany was quite startled but she continued after Sooyoung was unresponsive again..

 

 

" M-Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh.. " Sooyoung moaned..

 

 

Sooyoung??? NO. NO. NO. I'M ALMOST DONE I PROMISE. . :@

 

 

Tiffany was panicking inside.. She made her actions a bit more faster.. She wanted to leave before Sooyoung could wake up.. Wiping across Soo's forehead.. Down her cheeks..

 

Then Sooyoung's hand came alive and caught Tiffany's wrist.. Again, Miyoung panicked more. Having no clue what to do to escape the situation..

 

 

"I-Is that y-you?"

 

 

Tss. Here we go..

 

 

 

 

Tiffany looked away..

 

 

 

 

"Fany-ah.."

 

 

 

 

Tiffany dropped a tear immediately.. Her heart cracked a little too.. But she couldn't make out if it was a good or a bad one.. She wiped her tear with her free hand and looked back on Sooyoung..

 

 

 

 

"Where were you today? ... I missed you.." Sooyoung blinked slowly.. Her eyes were burning so bad..

 

 

"I - Uhh.. Had loads of homework.. Sorry.." Tiffany answered plainly..

 

 

"Do you w-want me to help y-you?"

 

 

"Looking like this? No.. You need to rest.. And what kind of Volleyball did you teach Yoong? How come you developed a fever? This never happened before.." Tiffany asked..

 

 

"I dunno e-either.." Sooyoung slowly lets go of Tiffany's wrist.. "Thank you.. Fany-ah~" she smiled lightly..

 

 

"It's nothing.." Tiffany showed a quick smile and put the basin away..

 

 

"A-Are you leaving?"

 

 

 

Yes. Say yes Miyoung. Its THAT simple.

 

 

 

"Yeah.."

 

 

Good girl Miyoung.. Now head to the door nice and easy.. Then say goodbye..

 

 

Tiffany gathered her stuff and headed to the door..

 

 

 

"I'll be back.." then she closed the door immediately..

 

 

 

O.O Nice work Miyoung..

 

ing nice work..

 

 

 

 

=OUTSIDE SOO'S DOOR=

 

 

 

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG WHAT HAVE I DOOOOONNNNEEEE. I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY GOODBYE BUT NOW SHE'S WAITING FOR ME TO COME BACK UGH. WHY DO I HAVE TO FEEL SO SAD FOR HER?! Ruffling her red hair mad..

 

 

Tiffany was mentally scolding herself for earning another pretentious hour. She went to grab dinner and headed back to Sooyoung's dorm..

 

 

 

=MOMENTS LATER=

 

 

 

"This is kind of you  Fany-ah~ Thanks a-again.." Sooyoung sipped some water.. She and Tiffany were enjoying big ricebowls on Sooyoung's bed..

 

"No problem.." Tiffany pulled her wooden chopstick in half..

 

"So uhh.. Nothing new?" Sooyoung asked

 

"None.."

 

"You seem upset today.. Is this about school stuff?" Sooyoung eating rather slowly than usual..

 

"You can say that.."

 

 

Wow. You're talkative today. How about that? ~_~

 

 

"Hm. Well. I better be going.. - - - Get well.."

 

 

Tiffany didn't finish her food.. She got up the bed.. Turned way and headed for the exit again..

 

 

"Fany-ah.." the girl stopped.. She just stood still while closing her eyes..

 

 

"Hm?"    Please.. Please let me leave.. I.. I can't face you.. Just yet..

 

 

"Is there something I should know? .. I'm not that insensitive.."

 

 

"Nothing Sooyoung.. Get some rest okay? See ya.. " Tiffany answered as she left Sooyoung's dorm for good..

 

 

Fine. Everything else is ? So be it.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.. Yoona got a weird message in the morning..

 

 

 

From: Choi SY

Message: Hey.. I'm.. Sorry for what happened yesterday.. I shouldn't have been that harsh on you.. Well.. I dunno if I can come to class.. I got sick.. If you can go to class today, hope you can do me a favor.. Keep an eye out on Sica for me..

 

And Fany-ah too.. I know I can count on you buddy.. Sorry again..

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

 

I know. Lame update T.T

 

Ugh. I hate extreme author's block. Mian Mian *bows*

 

Hopefully, the next chap will be up tomorrow *flips air*

 

 

 

-Monsta (Dorky Author)