Escape

You're the One for Me ( ONGOING )

Guided by the burning spirit of anger, Sooyoung put on comfortable clothes quickly and packed her bag along with some medicines her sister left by the bedside table..

 

"Unnie~ I'm going back to school!" Sooyoung shouted a bit going down the stairs

 

"Already??" Soojin stood up from the couch..

 

"Thanks unnie~" Sooyoung hugged her sister "I'll be back some other time~" She lets go leaving her sister warm inside and smiling..

 

 

= BACK IN UNIVERSITY =

 

 

Yuri came running down the halls finding Tiffany and Yoona.. It was 2pm..

 

WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?!?!?! :@

 

She finally found the two by the school benches reviewing together..

 

 

"YOOOOONNAAA~ TIFFANYYYYY~" Yuri panted catching her breath as she reached the girls' bench..

 

"What's the matter?" Yoona asked

 

"I overheard my dad talking to Minho's father and his collegues in the meeting room~ (pants) The university week of this school is coming up in about 2 days~" Yuri explained..

 

"Yeah.. Every president has been informed.. In fact, I was tasked to coordinate with possible band appearances.. They wanted to see a mini concert this year" Tiffany added..

 

"Aish. DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT??? UNIVERSITY WEEK NEVER HAPPENS WITHOUT SPORT MEETS! DOES THE NAME "MINHOLE" RING ANY BELL TO YOU???!!?!?" Yuri freaked out..

 

"Oh . You're right." Yoona exclaimed..

 

"Oh my gosh Yoong, the volleyball game! Aigoo~ But you're still sick >.<" Tiffany said..

 

"I will still play. And I will win. I had the best coach and I trust her" Yoona said firmly..

 

 

Yuri just clenched her fists and looked away.. She was still upset how Yoona is being so naive about yesterday..

 

 

"How about you Yuri? How's the grades coming along?" Tiffany asked..

 

"Well.. I asked extra credits in all of my subjects.. They all laughed at me but I'm gonna prove them wrong.." Yuri hung her head low..

 

"Its alright Yuri~ Just do your best.. I'll make sure to win.." Yoona picked up her books and bags then walked away..

 

"Just. Unbelievable. " Yuri walked off as well..

 

"Eh? They left meee~" Tiffany pouted to herself..

 

 

= CHOI SOOYOUNG =

 

 

"C'MON C'MON PICK UPPPP" Sooyoung gritted her teeth dialling Jessica's number for the millionth time..

 

She finally reached the school grounds sprinting to Jessica's dorm..

 

"SICA? SICA ARE YOU HEREEE??! SOOYEON-AH!" Sooyoung was knocking on the door and very mad..

 

AISH. THIS IS NOT GOOD. WHERE COULD SHE BEEEE?!?!

 

 

 

"Hey Sooyoung! Why didn't you go to class today? Our group report was a mess because of you!" One guy student came up along with 3 friends..

 

"Just drop my name okay? Leave me alone." Sooyoung turned around..

 

"No! It's not okay! DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A LOW SCORE HUH?! THE PROF DEDUCTED POINTS FOR INCOMPLETE MEMBERS YOU PABO! YOU ING PULLED DOWN MY GRADE!" the guy shouted, causing other students' attention.. His other 3 friends are already calling him off..

 

"Hey Kim. I know you love your grades as much as the next guy does but get a grip man. ITS JUST ONE QUARTER OF YOUR ING REPORT CARD!" Sooyoung retorted..

 

"Says the weirdo who 'never studies'. WHY ARE YOU BEING TOO BOASTFUL HUH?! THINK YOU'RE SO SMART?!?! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE MAINTAINING SCHOLARSHIP BASICALLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR TUITION UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BEING RICH SNOBS" 

 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SNOBS?! MY SISTER WORKS VERY HARD OR SO HELP ME I WILL MAKE YOUR DIRTY MOUTH BLEED LIKE IF YOU EVER TALK TRASH LIKE THAT TO MY FACE AGAIN" Sooyoung pointed her finger..

 

"HEY HEY YOU TWO BREAK IT UP! JUST LEAVE JONGIN! GO!" Tiffany tries to take control when one concerned student told her about the commotion going on outside the dormhouses..

 

"BUT THIS IS BEING TOO ING BREEZY!" Jongin said.. His 3 friends holding him off with both arms already..

 

"WELL YOU MOTHER OF - - " Tiffany stopped Sooyoung with her arm and pushed her to stay behind..

 

"Yah. Don't make me report you. You don't want detention right? It might - - no. It WILL ruin your scholarship~" Tiffany said calmly..

 

"Pft. Stop being a princess Choi! BETTER GET YOUR ACTS ING STRAIGHT!" Jongin paved his way out of the mini crowd with anger.. Pushing students out of his way..

 

Tiffany called off the students to go back to their business as Sooyoung sat on the pavement holding her head..

 

"You okay?" Tiffany sat beside her bestfriend..

 

"Jessica is missing.. Her phone is off too.. Ugh. I just dunno what to do.." Sooyoung massaged her temple.. Blowing a fuse this early after healing up really drained her..

 

 

*sighs deeply*

 

 

"I'm sure she's alright.. - - Maybe she.. Went home to her parents.. Or something.." Tiffany felt hurt again but she tries to hide it for friendship's sake..

 

"Thank you Fany-ah.." Sooyoung tried to smile..

 

"Why are you looking for her anyway?" Tiffany slightly avoided looking to her eyes..

 

"Some jerk sent me this voice message of Jessica.. I had to find her.." Sooyoung held her phone with the tightest grip she could.. While Tiffany was still trying to hide her sadness.. Unable to think of what to say..

 

"Tell Sunny and Hyoyeon for me okay Fany-ah? You're the best~~~" Sooyoung patted Tiffany's shoulder and ran off..

 

"Okay.." A tear escaped running down Tiffany's right cheek.. She wiped it off and collected her things to go to her last class..

 

 

 

= CHOI SOOYOUNG =

 

 

It was getting dark again.. She searched every hall, every room, asked everybody but nobody could give her an answer.. She is now in front of the dormhouses sitting on the pavement trickling sweat..

 

A familiar luxurious car then pulled over in front of her..

 

" Hey hottie~ Need a lift? " Sunny popped her head out.. " Choi! I think I know where we can find your Jessi~ Get in!! " Hyoyeon signaled with her hand to get in the vehicle..

 

Did I just hear her say YOUR??? .________.

 

Sooyoung sprinted to the other side of the car to the passenger seat.. Sunny fired the engine and drove fast out of the campus grounds..

 

" Hold up.. Hyo~ You knew? " Sooyoung turned her head

 

" I saw you dude. Hahahaha Don't worry~ Is it a secret? Its safe with us~~ " Hyoyeon grinned wide..

 

"Oh.. So.. Uhh.." Sooyoung thought to herself on what to say next but she shook her head "Where are we headed? I couldn't reach Jessica all day"

 

"Hyo here called Minho and was supposed to make a reservation for tonight in The Basement but one of his stupid friends picked up and told her Minho was at the movies with some girl and cannot be disturbed.. I mean, who the hell slips that far? Lol" Sunny answered..

 

Hyoyeon laughed " HAHAHA I KNOWWWW... I had a feeling Minho really likes your girl so I hope we're lucky~"

 

"Well technically, I'm still courting her so yeah.. She's not mine yet. BUT NO WAY IN HELL I'D LET MINHO WILL TAKE HER." Sooyoung explained..

 

"Such a romeo~ YAH. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME YOU PABO~ " Sunny scolded to the woman in the back.. Who chucked and just kissed Sunny's cheek in return..

 

Sooyoung saw everything and she just froze there in her seat with her fingers pointed back and forth Hyoyeon and Sunny.. Still shocked..

 

"2 years and counting bud. Hahaha Yuri knows~" Hyoyeon smiled..

 

"Oh wow" that was all Sooyoung could say..

 

 

"HEY GUYS WE'RE HEREEEE~~~" Sunny parked a few blocks away the cinema entrance. Just the right spot to stay hidden and see everyone..

 

"The cinemas? Are you sure Jessica is in there?" Sooyoung staring at the big doors..

 

"Well we had to make sure he's not here.. If he does show up~ Then we can interrogate him~" Hyoyeon said..

 

 

 

So the three waited what seemed like hours now until the doors opened and people came out the building one by one..

 

 

" GUYS GUYS WAKE UPPPP. PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND MY EYES ARE CROSSED! " Sooyoung shouted in the car as the two lovebirds fell asleep.

 

At last Sooyoung saw Minho. Looking so annoying with his cocky stance.. She couldn't hold a grudge anymore. Sooyoung charged out of the car headed straight for Minho..

 

"SOOYOUNG WAIT!" they tried to stop the hot head but it was too late..

 

"Oh hey you little - - - GAKKKKKKKK" 

 

Minho was choked right on the throat and pushed against the wall. Sooyoung didn't care about the commotion she's causing now that she finally caught the bastard.

 

" Do you wanna breathe? HUH?! Tell me where to find Jessica now!" Sooyoung threatened

 

Minho held Sooyoung's wrist with both hands while grasping air hard..

 

"YOU - 'RE - TOO *GAK* LATE.   HAH *GAAAACCKKK*   JESSI - - WAS - SO - BEAUTIFUL" Minho could hardly speak when his neck was being crushed.. 

 

"YOU ING - -" Sooyoung punched him across his face making Minho lose balance and fall on the ground busting his lower lip.. That actually hurt for a girl but Sooyoung feels invincible as steel to feel pain right now.. Minho wasn't fighting back at all.. Sooyoung holds him by the bloody collar yet he still had this smug face each and after punches.

"TELL ME WHERE SOOYEON IS OR I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Sooyoung shouted..

 

" SOOYOUNG! "

 

Jessica?

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon came running but it was late.. Jessica was safe and sound after all..

 

"Sooyoung what are you doing here?" Jessica asked calmly..

 

The giant had bloody hands already.. Mixed from her own and Minho's blood.. She stood up slowly with her head down and heavy breathing..

 

"I.. Came to save you.."

 

"Sooyoung said she got a voice message of you screaming so we all got worried.." Sunny spoke

 

Jessica don't know how to say it.. She took out her ticket and handed it over to Hyoyeon..

 

"Insidious? Horror movie??" Hyoyeon reads.. When Sooyoung heard this.. She felt something inside her torn.. Broke..

 

Jessica nodded with embarrassment.. Shyly making her way near Sooyoung at least..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe we shouldn't see each other for awhile.. See you Sooyeon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

AYO. Hahaha

 

How's everybody doing? ^^

Sorry that I had to make you guys wait long but here it is~ Hope you guys enjoyed this chap :)

 

I guess I could whip up the next chap in the morning so please do be patient :3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE JUSEYOOO :D Tell me what you think~ Suggestions are always welcome so that I could improve my story :3

 

 

AND BY THE WAY.

 

'LOVE ME RIGHT' IS THE END OF ME. LOL I CAN'T TAKE THESE FEELS.

But EXO needs a long rest. Like yo. I know they're hardworking but their schedule is deadly.. Let's just pray for their health neh? >.<

 

-Monsta (Dorky Author)