The Start of Something New

From Fangirl to T.O.P's Girl

Suddenly someone poke your back, it makes you snap out of what you had been thinking

(End of the Flashback)

“Hey! What’s the problem?” Demi asked

“Oh nothing just reminiscing” you said

“Of what?” she replied

“Of how I become a vip” you said to her

“Yes, and how you turned me into a vip also” Demi add

Then the two of you laugh…

By the way, Demi is your best friend, she is also a vip and was influenced by you. Good thing her bias is Gdragon cause if it’s top it might ruin your friendship. (no of course it won’t) You have been friends for many years, you know almost everything about her and she knows everything about you. You two are really like sisters, You have many similarities and you’re both dreaming of becoming a part of yg entertainment not only because of big bang but because you and demi are music lovers especially when it comes to kpop, entering music industry are your greatest dream. She is the only person that really understands you and along with you being a fangirl.

Both of you are now on fourth year of high school and graduating this year. The two of you got a scholarship in Korea after convincing your parents. You really want to go to Korea, you want to travel and of course see big bang, its been your dreams to see them and to get along with them but because you are just an ordinary girl it is really hard for you. You really feel blessed and happy, you can’t wait to see the beauty of Korea with your bestfriend Demi and you are really excited to see the man of your dreams, no other than Choi Seung Hyun.

.

.

.

The long wait is over you already graduated high school and ready to face your new life in Korea. You prepared all the requirements, your passport and also packed your stuffs. You already accept that going to Korea has its consequence of being far away from your family but you knew that you will be able to see them again after some time.

.

.

.

You and Demi already said your farewells to your families and now ready for your flight to Korea

 

Annyeong everyone... Next chapters will just be the start of everything, i hope you guys will look forward to it. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!