I'm a VIP

From Fangirl to T.O.P's Girl

While watching a music channel on tv suddenly a video of a Korean group flash on the screen, You supposed to change the channel but the song is very catchy, you didn’t even notice that you're watching carefully the video, you froze for a minute when you saw the members of the group. The content of the music video is really creative, you almost enjoy watching it. The song is entitled tonight of a Korean group named big bang. Yes you like the video but that is not enough to go crazy with or think about it all day but you're sure that the video stays on your mind and that good looking guy you didn’t even know. After it you continue your not so enjoyable life, like other people you have many things to do as a student, as a daughter and as you.

Days and weeks passed…

You saw again a music video of what they called big bang but not the theory one, the song is entitled love song you're amaze how the video differ from the other one you watched. The song is very mellow, you can say that the song is quite sad because of the props and whatsoever in the video. Their voices are really calming, especially the voice of the first guy in the beginning, his voice is really deep but enough to make you smile and you can’t say that you didn’t notice how handsome he is.

From the very start you didn’t like kpop at all but you didn’t hate it as well, you listen to some kpop songs by chance, you know the I don’t care and fire of 2ne1, nobody of wonder girls, sorry sorry of super juniors and… maybe that’s all

You almost forgot those music videos you had watched, the group big bang and that really handsome guy, of course you like them but you don’t have time and courage to search them in the net and to be one of their fans because you're a type of person who only know is to study, stay at home and study again, there is nothing wrong with that but you think that’s quite boring, you didn’t even enjoy your life by doing those things every day.

2 years passed…

You're still the same, no excitement in life, no love life just studies and that’s all.

You don’t know why but big bang suddenly pops out to your mind, you get curious how they are doing for the past 2 years, how they look like now and who really they are. Because of your curiosity you searched them and read some facts about them besides you have nothing important to do. Maybe it’s a coincidence because few days ago they released they’re new song bad boy, of course you wouldn’t miss the chance of watching it. After watching bad boy… BOOM!!! OMG they’re really cool, they have the what you call swag and you don’t know how to explain those kind of feelings but it makes you hit the replay button for about a hundred times. Also that blue hair guy, you know he is the one you kept on thinking of after watching tonight and love song, seriously he’s making you crazy. You want to know more about them and if not, you think you're going to die, dramatic right? But that’s what you really feel. you search and search about them and now you know each member’s name, birthdays, age, likes and dislikes, ideal type, blood type almost all the informations about them. You have also watched almost all their music videos, listen to all their songs but you're still not satisfied. You're really hooked to them, now you call yourself as one of those precious vips and a fangirl. You think that meeting big bang is a fate, not in person but knowing them, being a fan of them and loving them is really a destiny. They changed you a lot, you became a positive person and they made you dream of becoming an idol and to create music that can inspire other people just like them. In fact they made your life complete and happy, very far from what you had before.

 

Sorry for the long and boring introduction, Im going to make up for the next chapters. Comment for your suggestions... KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!