Singing Class part 2

Love at the first sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV:

Hyuna waved her hand infront of Junhyung's face as Junhyung was own dreamland.Hyuna started To shout at him but still nothing happened.hyuna push his body lightly to make him aware that she is infront of him.

"Yah!What the hell are you doing?"Junhyung shouted at Hyuna.

Junhyung look at Hyuna.He started to see Hyuna's eyes becomes teary.Her tears start to fall down from here cheeks.Hyuna wipe away her tears and start to apologise to Junhyung.

"I'm sorry.I junst want to wake you up from your dreamland.I do not know that it can make you angry."sob Hyuna.

Before Hyuna start to walk past Junhyung.He quickly take Hyuna wrist and pull into his arm.

"I am sorrry for shouting at you.It is not your fault.Please don't cry.I beg you."Pleaded Junhyung still hugging her.

Junhyung break away the hugging session.He look at Hyuna'teary eyes.He wipe away Hyuna tears with his bare hands.Hyuna was shocked to see the new side of Junhyung.

Junhyung himself was shocked by what he do.He quickly walk away leaving Hyuna at the classroom.

 

                                                    Sorry if the fanfic is short

  i hope you like it

Please Subscribe and COMment

Thank you^^

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter