First day in school...

Love at the first sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna  POV:

"RINGGGGRINGGG"

   Aish,what a day. let me intro myself,my name is Kim Hyuna but you can call me Hyuna.I live at Australia but I need to move to Seoul as my parents wants to takecare of my grandparents.So i need to move and transfer school so it is quite sad for me as I need to leave all my besties. I will stop until here as i need to get ready to go to my school as today is the first day of school for me and i do not want to be late.

Nobody POV:

Hyuna was walking at the school gate as she was walking suddenly a guy accidently knock her down. Hyuna was shock but also in pain as she hurt her ankle.Suddenly,the guy that knock her down look at her but did not apologise but in return he shouted at her.

Hyuna POV:

"Are you blind?!"The guy shout.

"What are you talking about? It must be me the one who said that to you."I shout at him  and stood up.

I look at him with a glare and smirked.Then i walk away.

I was pissed off by what he say and at the same time i was in pain because of my ankle.What a bad day to start my first day in school.

 

 

                                                       I hope my first chapter is good.

                                 Hope You comment and please subscibe.Thank you!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter