Making a New Friend,NJ^^

Love at the first sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV:

I quickly walk towrds my table quickly seat at my place as i scare that the teacher will scold me. I pull my table to make a gap between his table.I admire him but than his attitude make me want to hate him more.

AFTER 1 HOUR

 At last my next period is singing class and it  make me very excited as it is my favourite period.I hope not to see his stupid face again.But...Where is the singing class? I have no choice but to ask Junhyung.

Nobody POV:

"Junhyung,where is the music class?"Hyuna ask politely as she hope that Junhyung will answer her.

But then she was shock as Junhyung just walk away without giving any answer.

Junhyung POV:

Aish!! Why must I be the same class as KIM HYUNA. It means that i must see her face everyday.But wait! Can she sing?I hope that she like me.OMFG! what am i thinking.Yong Junhyung,U should bully her not fall in love with her.Aish!

Nobody POV:

Hyuna have no choice but to ask her another classmate.Luckily,one of her classmate that is kind enough to let her know where is singing class.

Hyuna POV:

"Ex...cuse...m..e?I started to stutter"Where is the singing class?"

"Ouh!Are you Kim Hyuna?Come follow me,I did not know that you are same class me for singing class and maybe dance class too!" said the classmate.

Wah!she so kind,I hope that she can be my friend.Then i take a look at my timetable,"Yeah!I will be the same c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter