Jonghyun / Make out

SHINee the five love storys.

"Hey sweety wanna have some fun?"

"L.Let me go.."

"come on...dont be like that"

 

As he spoke he tightened his grip and pushed me to the next wall. It made me feel at the verge of tears. It hurt and i was feeling really scared. I closed my eyes thight and found the strengh to scream

 

"JONGHYUUUUN ~!"

 

The next moment i heard running steps, the grip on my hand loosen and a loud smack. Slowly opening my eyes i saw Jonghyun in front of me with his hand clenched to a fist and the other boy lying on the ground.

 

"J.Jonghyun..."

"are you ok? lets run !"

 

After telling me to run he took my wrist and started pulling me gently behind him. I saw that he wanted to get away from the guy before the situation escalated. He led me to another hallway and into a room. After closing the door behind us he turned around and looked at me angry and worried at the same time.

 

"Pabo! how could you be so careless?!"

"I...I just wanted to take a quick rest in the restroom ! How should i have known that there would be a guy trying to molest me?!"

 

The first tear started to roll down my cheek as i shouted back to him. He brushed the tear gently away with his thumb as he spoke.

 

"lets sit down on that sofa"

 

I just realised that we were actually in a bedroom with comfortable sofas as well after he told me me to sit down and so we did. We both sat on the sofa turned to face each other

 

Sorry i shouldnt have shouted at you Minah..."

"Its allright... im sorry as well"

"No Minah you dont have to apologize because of that... are you allright?"

 

The tought of what happened before made my eyes get watery again but this time i would turn my head away from Jonghyun since i didnt wanted him to see me cry again. The Next moment i felt something warm wrap around my body and a hand slowly the back of my head.

 

Its ok... it will be allright i am here ...dont cry"

 

Jonghyun keept on holding me till i stopped to cry and relaxed

 

"Thank you Jonghyun..." (listening to Jonghyuns y se fuera ella at the Moment is so emotional *-*)

 

I thanked him while my and put my hands on his back slowly while my head rested on his shoulder.

 

"Y.You can call me again anytime to come and help you"

 

I moved me head away from his shoulder to look at him and blush. So did he. The next moment i felt his warm breath near my ear as he whispered into it.

 

"Why did you called my name?"

 

Jonghyun leaned back a little, I blushed some more and looked away afterwards. He really made me think about it, why i called his name I slowly turned my head to the side as to avoid his gaze but not for a long time as in the next moment i felt Jonghyun put his hand around my waist, grab my chin softly with two fingers with his other, to turn my head back again and make me look at him .

 

"It made me happy you know that?..."

"I ..."

 

As i was about to talk i got interrupted by his thumb softly grazing over my lips

 

"Sshh ...dont say anything"

 

I looked Jonghyun in the eyes as he slowly leaned forward not letting go of my chin. I blushed more as he softly brushed of his thumb from my lips and slowly started to touch them with his. My eyes grew bigger the moment he kissed me, making me blush more the reason why i slowly moved my hands from his back to his chest to try to push him slowly away. As i did that i felt him putting more strengh to his grip what made me gave up on the idea. Why even try to push him away? to tell the truth i was starting to like it. it was different from the kiss in the bathroom. it was soft, gentle and sweet. I gave in to the kiss and slowly closed my eyes to his surprise as i felt him twitch a bit. He deepened the kiss and softly grabbed me with his hand on my hip to slowly pull me to sit on his lap as the kiss got deeper every second. As he did i slowly roamed my hands away from his chest and moved them up to put my arms around his neck as i sat on his lap. This wasnt normal kissing anymore this was called making out as the room got hotter and the kiss wilder. I felt Jonghyun grazing his tounge over my lips softly with the tip to ask for entrance wich i gave him without thinking twice. I was in a trance and couldnt stop myself anymore feeling his tounge exploring inside of my mouth and meeting with my tounge fighting for dominance. why am i letting him do this to me? why am i responding to his kisses? thats when it hit me. I was in love with him and longing for his kisses. The moment i thought it couldnt get any hotter it got while Jonghyun slowly started to move the hand that was before on my chin afterwards leaning on my shoulder now down beside the other hand and slowly starting to caress my hips with both hands on each side. I twitched softly at the sensation and broke the kiss to moan out his name without meaning to.

 

"J.Jonghyun~!"

 

put my hand on my mouth embarrassed, blushed afterwards and keept looking at each other, both a panting mess.

 

"I..."

 

Jonghyun was about to say something but than we heard a knock on the door. Surprised we looked to the direction where the sound came from and saw Onew standing totally shocked and blushed after seeing the scene in front of him at the half open door. I stood up right after seeing him and bowed kinda apologetically. That was really the worst why did it have to be him?

 

"I.Im really sorry! i didnt wanted to disturb you too uuhm...i saw you running kinda hastically, got worryed and... th.the other girls are looking for Minah so..."

"Its Allright Onew. Come Minah lets go.

 

Jonghyun said to Onew in a kinda serious tone, took my by my hand and led me outside the room back leaving Onew behind to go back to the table where the rest of our class was sitting besides of some few people still dancing on the dancefloor. Jonghyun let go of my hand right after being back at the table as if he didnt wanted anyone to see. Was he in a bad mood?

 

"Minah! There you are, we where looking for you come with me for a little bit"

 

The same girl that invited us to the club told me and dragged me along a little away from the Table to ask me if i knew the song Abracadabra by the brown eyed girls and if i could dance to it. Since i liked listening to K-Pop i sure knew it but never could i imagine beforehand that she asked me that to dance it here right now with all the girls of our class... and here i was standing in the middle of the dancefloor with all the girls in front of the Boys who where sitting leaned back on the chairs around our tables. I looked over to Jonghyun and blushed as i saw how his gaze was focused on myself. I looked down at the floor but heard the song playing right after it and we started to dance. The boys where cheering and whistling. Jonghyun was the only one who wasnt cheering and just watching. After what happened before he got really quiet... Maybe i did something wrong? I keept on dancing and saw how he was looking at me all the time what really made me nervous. After the dance we all got back to the tables. The other girls walked over to the boys to ask how the performance was. I just sat down and started to sip a little bit on my glass with, what it seemed like some alkocohol in it. About to put my glass down i glanced over to Jonghyun from the corner of my eyes just to see how a group of girls started to hit on him and begging for a dance. It was really annoying so that i drank the liquid in one shot what really made me feel dizzy. Whatever it was, it was a high rate of alcohol in it. Why is that Pabo letting all these girls hit on him and why is it getting me so worked up. I saw another glass beside me i was about to grip it but felt a warm very familiar hand gripping my hand. It was Jonghyuns hand

 

"Sorry guys but me and Minah will be leaving earlyer today bye."

 

And thats how i got dragged out of the club. Why am i being dragged all the time today? He brought me to his car and told me to get in. It really anoyed me but so i did. He didnt start the engine we just sat quetly in the car till i broke the ice.

 

"Yah ...Jonghyun why did you dragged me out of there?"

 

I Hiccuped while talking without meaning to.

 

"just listen to you talk. You are starting to get drunk what do you think would happen if i let you be in that club any longer. Why would you drink like that anyways?"

"its your fault...pabo"

 

I murmed to myself in hope he wouldnt hear it but he did hear it.

 

"what do you mean?"

"Nothing i didnt say anything..."

 

He slightly stood up from his seat to lean closer to me with his face right in front of mine.

 

"Tell me..."

"Ok Yes it is your fault for letting all those Girls hit on you!! You seemed very pleased by it so why did you drag...."

 

I didnt finish my sentence as in the next moment he leaned all the way closer to me and sealed my mouth with his lips as to tell me to say nothing more. He let go after some seconds and looked me in the eyes.

 

"Just tell me that you were jealous Minah"

 

 

I blushed and turned my head away without saying anything to it. I heard him giggle, lean back and start the engine to drive us back home. On the way back he surprised me with his question...no it was more a command.

 

"Lets go spend some time together tomorrow Minah. And yes i am inviting you out on a date"

"What?!"

 

We arrived back home and he didnt even gave me time to give him an answer. He just got out of the car opened the door for me and led me to our room. We got ready to go to bed Jonghyun was the first one to finish and went to bed right away after saying just good night. I went to bed afterwards. It was a long day with a lot of happenings. What would Onew be thinking of me now? Why am i even worryed about it. i made up my mind to forget him and he as a girlfriend anyways. I should be worrying about that Pabo lying in the other side of this room. We kissed...twice today...could you even call it twice? i mean the first time....I blushed just thinking about it and my heart started racing a bit again. "AAAH i have to stop thinking about it!" i thought, turned around and slowly fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello my Dear readers. Here it finally is the new Chapter. I kinda got the spaces between the dialog and such wrong so please forgive me for that. This chapter didnt came out as well as i planned but i had a bad writersblock and got confused since its my first time writing about make out and such... how am i supposed to write the ty parts? ...ups did i told you to much HEHE. Hope to see you in the next chapter as well...3 Subscribers im moved to tears *-* khamsamnida Jagiyas *-*

PS: I saw another fanfic writer who has a nickname for her / his "fans" (meaning subscribers) maybe i should get one as well i think its really cute -^-^-

 

Greetings K-PopFanfics.