Jonghyun / Kiss ?!

SHINee the five love storys.

After listening to loud Thunder again i outomaticly burried my face more onto Jonghyun´s chest wich made me surprised of myseld and look up. Jonghyun was blushing and so did I. We automaticly let go of each other and turned away.

"L.lets go home now..."

Jonghyun said with a shyly voice and slowly walked in direction of our Dorm. I followed him, looking at his back. He really had wide beautifull strong looking shoulders that kinda got me to stare onto them. as to get myself bacl to reality i slowly hit myself softly on the head. What are you thinking Minah ? Jonghyun Strong? BEAUTIFULL ?!...well i have to admit he really does have strong and beautifull looking shoulders and back.

"What is he called..?"

I asked in a low tone trying to NOT think about his shoulders and talking about the little puppy. Jonghyun kinda turned around looking at me surprised.

"So you saw it ?! ... aww man.."

he said turning back again shyly. At his tone i could hear that he got embarresed about finding out his "secret" but why is he hiding something  like that? it is a good thing isnt it?

"Y.yes but... its not like it is a really bad thing you know..."

We went all the way back to the Dorm without saying anything more and a somewhat akward atmosphere in the air. drenched from the rain we finally arrived and Jonghyun went to take a shower first. I prepared my things to get a shower afterwards and sat down on my bed first. Right at that Moment i saw something interristing on the little table we had on our room. Little bottles with some liquid inside. Contact lenses. I didnt knew before that Jonghyun had a bad sight and used contact lenses. Looking at all his books in our room he seems to like to read a lot. Since Jonghyun took a little longer i stood up to look over at his books up close till i saw that famous Children story lying there. Since it was a cute aspekt of his i started gigling looking at his book at the same time i heard from behind me Jonghyun just coming out from the shower.

"Yah! what are you looking at ?!"

i twitched as i got scared by Jonghyun who was standing right behind me flustered and a little angry.

"Im sorry i *giggle* didnt mean it in a bd way i was waiting for you to come out and stood up to look over the room Im sorry"

"Its allright.. just go take your shower allready ~"

He answered with a blushing face and looking away. I did as i was told without saying anything more and took my shower. So that playboy like Jonghyun is used to carry about children books? I silently giggled again and finished my shower some minutes later. The first thing i saw after coming out from the testroom was jonghyun sitting on the table reading a Music book.

"I am going to bed now since i am tired by walking around today"
"Yes do so. I will go to bed to after finishing this chapter"

Jonghyun answered me without looking at me his eyes fixed on his book. I lyed down on the bed.

"th..thank you J.Jonghyun ! good night !"

After saying that i put my blanked around my entire body and turned my back to his direction.

"D.did you just call me Jonghyun ?"

He asked surprised and making me blush since i wanted to thank him in a proper manner. It was the first time calling him by his name like this. I pretented to be asleep allready and didnt answer

"heh...good night"

And thats how i fell asleep that night.
A Couple days later me and Jonghyun got to school seperately again since i woke up first and he was still sleeping. i woke him up after getting ready for school rushing out of the Dorm. Onew was standing in front of the school gate as if waiting for someone. Probably for Jonghyun? To my luck he wasnt waiting for him but for ME ?! He saw me and greeted me with a smile on his face.

"good Morning Minah. Could i ask you for a favor ? Sorry for it to be the first thing to ask you in the Morning."

"Good morning. Sure you can ask me anything you know that Onew. So what is it?""I smiled at him back as i asked what his favor was. I really was surprised after listening to his story about buying a Present for someone for his/her birthday. And so we did after school go to the city exited to buy a present

"so now tell me Onew. who is it for?"

My exitement fading away after listening to his answer and seeing as he blushed at the same time.

"Hyori..."

My Heart aches the whole day long as we choose the presents for Hyori. Keeping myself up to smile everytime Onew asked for my opinion and letting him think that i was feeling allright. I didnt. I was feeling as crap and almost about to cry. after 2 hours of walkign and choosing we decidet to part ways since Onew still had something to do at the city so i went alone, heartbroken. Letting me feelings walking me instead of my own head i came back to reality facing that park i came with Jonghyun a couple days ago. The same spot i saw him takig care of this puppy. The puppy and his boy werent there anymore. Hopefully someone good picked it up and so i felt alone. Alone int hat park where at this hour would definitely not be anyone anymore and i started crying without noticeing it. As to stop myself from sobbing i slowly bit on the sleve of my pullover. I never felt this sad before and didnt even imagine it hurting so much what my friends told me about being heartbroken before. Now i knew that it really hurt. I went back to the Dorm still crying after i arrived picking up my other clothes for bed before i entered the shower. Since it wasnt that late yet and i thought Jonghyun would still be at school i opened up and entered the restroom without further thinking. What i did was surely wrong since He was standing there with a towel around his hips showing off his entire good looking upper body. Right at that moment he heard the door open and turned around.

"I.Im Sorry !!"

I turned around after saying that just to feel his hand grap me by my whrist and turning me round pushing me against the wall.

"why are you crying?"

He said while his face was just inches apart from mine staring right at my face. He didnt had his contact lenses on.

"wh.what are you talking about?"

i rubbed the rest of my tears away

"do you love Onew that much..?"
"wh.what are you..."

without having a chance to answer him completly my breath was taken away by his lips that were pressing on mine. My mind went blank at the moment he kissed me. I tried to push him away but i just couldnt. I gave up after trying it several times and just closed my eyes. As i did so Jonghyun let me go and brushed my tears away with his thumb.

"Im sorry..."

He left the restroom without saying anything more and closed the door leaving me there speechless with a blank mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Dear Friends, Subscribers and so on. I Hope you like my work since it made me very tired to write another chapter before leaving for my holidays @_@ But i did it with love and for YOU my dear Readers. PS on that Children book part just imagine any children book you know since i never knew some xD Critism, idears, wishes and comments are very welcomed! Hope to see you again after being in my Holidays !! *-*

Greetings K-PopFanfics *kisses*