Jonghyun / Thunder

SHINee the five love storys.

The next Morning i woke up with the sound of raindrops falling heavily against the window of my room because of the wind blowing them against it. They did say it would be stormy today.

"Yah sleepyhead. You finnaly woke up? come on stand up or you will be late for class"

Did i just say MY room? i nearly forgot that it isnt just MY room anymore. Im charing it with Jonghyun because of that Damn broken pile. But he is right.. Its almost Class time and i am still in Bed!! I stood up an instand without saying nothing panicking, straighten my bed sheets and run to the restroom to fresh myself up.

"Im going to go dont forget to luck up and speed up!"

I heard the door shut right after that. Just than i realised that i forgot my Clothes in my shelf, wraped myself up in a towel and run out to get them. As my BAD luck wants it to be i didnt knew that Jonghyun came back to grab an umbarella since it was raining a lot. I ran out of the restroom to see him standing there in a daze looking at me and starting to blush. So did i. Reality came back to me and i started screaming

"YAH! get out of here !!"
"i.Im sorry!"

JongHyun left right after that with his face bright red. Wow and here i thought he wouldnt get shy over something like that, would grab me like a wild wolf and pin me up on my bed just to take me by force. Yes you are right that really is stupid.After finishing with my fresh up i took an umbarella and went to classes. IT really was raining and it wasnt a joke this could even be dangerous so i decided to speed up a little as i walked.After a 10 minute speed walk i finally arrived at the school and rushed to my class since i was late. On my way i saw Onew and Jonghyun walking along the hallway in front of me untill Onew saw me.

"Oh Minah good morning~"

He said with a lively voice and smiling cute face as allways that made me redden at the spot. Jonghyun looked back at me as well after hearing Onew greet me. He blushed in an instant and walked away after that without saying anything with kinda angry sounding steps. Onew saw that as well and keept on staring at Jonghyun

"Yah Jonghyun where are you going? did something happen? Sorry Minah~"

He said and went after his friend without giving me a chance to say hello. I went after them slowly and class started right after us joining the class because the Teacher was right behind us.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you got to pack everything and moved well without any further problems. Sorry about that short notice yesterday but i couldnt do anything about it myself. Lets start class now."

And so the class did start with an happy and awkward atmosphere at the same time lingering in the Classroom. Since we dont have fixed seats yet everyone could sit where he or she wanted to. I sat as usual beside of my window. What made me really feeling strange was that Jonghyun was sitting at the other side of the class with Onew. Her normally would allways sit behind me. Well its the first lucky thing (besides of Onew greeting me with his sweet smile) that happens today but than why do i feel so strange about it? I wasnt used to Jonghyun sitting so far away from me. Should i apologize about what happend today in the morning? What are you thinking Minah! why should it be your fault that he saw you wraped in a towel! just focus on your class! Since the new year just started classes arent that long yet since the teachers are still busy preparing for the year. We got out earlyer so i decided to go to the city and buy me some snacks to put in the regfrigator. The Storm got less too and so i went to get refreshments.

 2 Hours later of walking around in the city and buying some things it started to pur strongly again. I knew a good shortcut to the dorms through a Park. Dripping wet i arrived there and slowed down on my step since i saw Jonghyun dripping wet also kneeling down on the ground in front of something i couldnt see from that far away. Not that he interessts me in some way but i was curious of what he was doing kneeling down on the ground on such a Rainy day. After some slow and silent steps in his direction i slowly started to recognise what he was doing.

"Mong Mong ah~ arent you a little cute Puppy?"
He was petting a dog on his head. It drank some milk from a little bowl while Jonghyun put his umberella above that litgtle box where the puppy was sitting in as if to protect it from the Rain. I felt my heard warm up around my chest while whatching the whole thing. if i loved something more than my own parents it was animals. especially Dogs. I dicided to turn around with an smile on my face to go back to the dorm but before i could do so a heard a loud thunder, squiiked out loud and even went down to my knees with my hands above my head. (Yes you can laugh all you want i really am afraid of thunder).

"Minah?"

I looked up with my teary eyes to see that Jonghyun was standing there and looking down to me.

"yah.. are you crying?! ah right you are afraid of thunder..."

He instantly helped me to stand up. Wait what?...where does he know from that i am afraid of thunder? I didnt had any time to think about it more since i felt some big warm arms wrapping about me my cheek on his chest while getting my head .

"It will be allright Minah~ Dont be scared im here"

 What was happening here? He was trying to comfort me? What should i do?! ~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Dear friends and subscribers. I hope you are liking the story so far. I know its still a little boring but i promise that it will get better, funnyer, more drama, and not to forget HOTTER. If you have any wishes or ideas to make the story better dont be shy to inform me about it! I dont know when i am going to post up another chapter maybe tomorrow if i have enough ideas for the chapter if not just after arriving in Portugal on saturday or so. I wont have that much time there tho >_>. Hope to see some comments and ideas :D see you next time

Greetings from K-PopFanfics