Jonghyun / Live together?!

SHINee the five love storys.

Autumn. Summer holidays just passed by and here I am Minah, 19 years old, 1,60m small. (YES SMALL! my biggest Complex...) and sitting on my Chair while listening to our School Director´s speech. Its the Ceremonie for the 2nd Grade of an Talent improving and scouting High School. Now you want to know what Talent i have or for what i am preparing? I want to become a singer in the future, a Dream i have since i was a little Girl. (YAH! i know i am still Little ok?! *pout*). Its over after an hour and a half of talking, listening and sitting straight all in the huge hall can finally relax. On our way to our representative classes i saw HIM on the hallway... Kim Jonghyun that pabo! He was a playboy type of guy and thats reason enough not to like him! Beside him was standing Onew with his usual sweet smile. To my luck we all went into the same class since I secretly have a crush on Onew so i had no other choice than to greet both of them with a little bow.

"anneyong hasseyo."
"Good morning Minah you look beautifull yet again today."

Jonghyun said while slowly putting his arm around my shoulders and smirking. I could have exploded at that moment but i remembered Onew standing beside us and so i just shoved him slowly away and smiled while in my head it was like this: *pushing Jonghyun away while screaming at him " YAAH! Pabo! take your dirty filthy fingers from me* But i just couldnt do this.

"Yah ~ Jonghyun hitting on Girls allready early in the morning?"

Onew said to Jonghyun while looking at me with an apologizing face. I swallowed my words of "no problem" i was about to say and just answered with an smile

"lets go to class."

i said instead and so we did. While everyone was taking they´re seats our teacher came in allready.

"Good Morning everyone. First congratulations on passing your class and hope we do our best for the next year. Unfortunately i have to start this year with bad news."

whisper and murmur started to spread between the studends.

"Quiet please ~ ! Because of a pile burst at the boys Dorm that recures repair from over 3 months we have to join the Boys into the Girls Dorm. Yes Boys and Girl will have to share a room."

An uproar between girls and boys in the class started. Girls squieeking imagining that they´re secret crush will maybe be joining they´re room, boys happy about that and as well being dissapointed that they have transport all the belonging to the another dorm thats 2 minutes walkway away.

"dont be happy or dissapointed yet. Soon after the repair is done you can go back to your Dorm again. I made a list with pairings of this class with those who will live together the next few months. "

To tell the truth you can allready imagine who i wanted to share a room with, Onew. But after listening to the teacher calling out the pairs i almost fell from my chair.

"Minah and Jonghyun."

My mind became black. I was so under shock that i didnt saw Jonghyun smirk about what he just heard.Why out of all people me and Jonghyun? Why is it not Onew?! I wanted to hide my dissapointment since all the Girls in my class were watching over to me. Jonghyun was one of the number 1 most liked Guys in the whole school. I just looked out of the window beside my seat while I heard a little poke on my back. Turning around and seeing Jonghyun standing beside me since we got dismissed from the teacher so that the boys could move out of the Boys dorm, was the last think i wanted to see right now.

"Hey Minah. Hope we will get well together."

He told with an unusual sweet smile on his lips holding his hand inf ront of me. I took his hand and shook it in agreement

"Ne. I hope we will get well as well."

Yeah right. in reallity i could have choked him but for sure i have to keep myself as a proper Girl.

On the way back to the Dorm i saw Onew with his things allready packed on the way to the girls Dorm as well. HE is lucky in soem way to pair up with the most beautifull out of our class, Hiyori.

"H.Hello Onew~ Did you allready back your things?"
"Oh Hello Minah. Yes i dont have a lot with me anyways so it didnt took a lot of time to pack these."
"Oh i see. So you got paired up with Hyori right?"

I saw him blushing to this question and it kinda hurt inside of my chest to see it.

"Y.yes i suppose so. I hope it will work out"

He smiled at me with happyness on his face that didnt make me feel better.

"It will work out somehow dont worry Onew Hwaiting!"

I said with my best forced smile ever as he just smiled back. After some time i heard some running steps behind us and we turned around. Jonghyun was running and trying to catch us up what he for sure did since he wasnt bad at sports.

"Yah~! wait for me *pant pant* Onew you lucky bastard ! with Hyori huh ?!"

Jonghyun said while ruffleing Onews hair with his other free hand. I just keept silent till we arrived at our Dorm, parted our ways and entered my and now HIS! room with Jonghyun.

"There we are. You can just put your lagguage where you want."
"Thank you. Surprising how our teacher paired us all up. haah ~ Onew..."

Yes Onew... its enough allready that I am not paired with Onew now he has to talk about it all the time. I really want to choke him.

"I will be sleeping on the couch from now on so you just take the bed Jonghyun."

"yah.. do you really think i could just let a Girl sleep on a couch while i am sleeping on a bed? No way you will take the Bed and i take the Couch...Or do you want to sleep together on the bed?

He said while standing in front of me and slowly moving his fingers up on my arm looking at me right in the eyes.

"YAH! dont even joke about it! Allright ill take the bed just sleep on the couch~"
I slapped his hand slowly away.

"arasso arasso. "

He said with an little dissapointed voice but still smirking at the same time.I AM going to kill this guy if this continues! He just started unpacking his clothes and tons of books and so we did go our seperate ways and the day nearly started to reach the End.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So here it is the First chapter of my New Fanfic. I hope you like it so far just tell me what you think about it and subscribe for more ! :D I just cant say when the next Chapter will be coming up since i am going to drive to my holidays in 3 days . You can add me as a friend as well if you like i gladly accept your invitation :D Have a nice day and see you "hopefully!" again :3 Maybe ill post up another chapter before i go. Will be staying there for 4 weeks but ill try to write there as well !! >////< Dont leave me guys :D anneyong! <3