Jonghyun / Ignored

SHINee the five love storys.

Turning from left to right almost the whole night while looking at the clock every 15 minutes. Thats how i spend my last night while thinking about what happend some hours ago. That worrysome look in his eyes, his hot breath near my face and that kiss. The movie was playing in my head over and over again getting on my nerves and making me blush at the same time. On the other hand Jonghyun seemed to be sleeping well since i didnt hear anything at all till i heard him stand up in the middle of the night, footsteps going to the direction of the bathroom till the footsteps suddenly stoped for some seconds and continued to be heard afterwards. I didnt hear him coming back from the bathroom since i got to fall asleep for an hour since school would be starting in 2 hours. After waking up i saw that there was no Jonghyun to be seen anywhere. Dress myself to go to school was my only worryright now since i ran late i didnt even got to eat Breakfast, not that i had any appetite anyways. Having to run to school early in the morning was a real pain in the . Still making it in Time i entered my class and saw Jonghyun sitting allready there without turning to the door to see who just entered. he just sat there talking with some friends and girls trying to hit on him.

"Of course..." i shruged and thought.

Meanwhile in the lesson i noticed Jonghyun not even looking at me as well while other classmates started to slowly getting suspicious. He was ,surprisingly paying attantion to the lesson wich could be a very rare sight of Jonghyun.

 

"Minah!!"

 

Waking up from my thoughts i looked at my teacher who just jelled at me.

 

"Whats up with you ?! i called you 3 times now come solve that problem on the blackboard"

 

as my Teacher just said i stood up went to the blackboard to solve the problem but after arriving at it and taking the chalk i just stood there as it got to me that i wasnt paying attention to the class and didnt new the answer to it. Even worse that dizzy feeling that was slowly taking hold of me.

"just forget it Minah go back to your seat and from now on pay more attention to my lessons arasso?"

I just nodded, went back to my seat passing by some of my studens that were giggleing and by Jonghyun who just sat there and looked down on his book.This was one of the worst lessons i had so far that i could remember.

Finally lunch time arrived and i slowly made my way to the cafetaria. wandering around the hallway in thoughts I even hit on one student. After bowing and apologizing right away i entered the cafetaria just to turn away again as i saw Onew sitting with Hyori on a table while she feeded him. I wasnt in the mood for this sight before me so before someone saw me i turned around and walked to the rooftop to spend my lunchtime there in peace. I even got to take a nap for some time before i got surprised by the first bell ringing for warning that classes are about to start. Finally only 2 hours left for today

The last 2 hours of lessons werent different from the first ones. Not paying attantion to lessons and Jonghyun still ignoring me.Well its not like i tryed to talk to him anyways and i didnt needed to, not to realise that he was ignoring me. On my way out i saw Onew standing alone at the school gates looking at me and waving. I first stood there for 3 seconds unsure if i should go or not but resolved to walk over to him.

 

"Hello Minah! *smile*. I didnt see you today back in school how are you?

"Oh yes im fine thanks and you Onew?*fake smile*"

"im fine as well thanks. Lets walk a bit together i wanted to talk to you."

 

I got a really uneasy feeling since i still didn t recover from the past happenings and really didnt wanted to talk to him right now. Not that i am mad but im just too scary to say something wrong out of clumsyness or even start to cry while talking to him.

 

"I really wanted to thank you for last time. I think the present really got me closer to Hyori since we..we are in a realationship now... *blush*"

"Congrtulations onew im so happy for you~!"

 

I tryed my best to sound cheerfull, in reality, even if i saw them before in the cafetaria i knew they would be in a realationship now but hearing it from Onew directly just feels like a slap in the face. We continued to walk but i couldnt take the talk anymore about Hyori. I watched at my clock and pretendeded that i had to go somewhere urgend and bid my goodbyes. I walked off a little faster just to find something to distract me from my toughts.Without knowing where i walked to i found myself starting to cry and sob silently after some minutes in the middle of a road.

 

"So you only cry when im not around."

 

It really surprised me after hearing that voice that i seemed to know so well so i turned around to face Jonghyun standing behind me. After seeing him i turned around again and wiped away the tears that where falling out of emberassment. I didnt said anything and just slowly started to walk forward again thats when i realised i was almost in front of the Dorm. Jonghyun catched up to me and walked slowly beside me silently. The atmosphere was gloomy till he decided to break the Ice and started talking.

 

"its getting chilly outside now..."

 

I just hummed in agreement since i was starting to feel strange.

 

"And im really sorry..about that yesterday..."

 

I was listening to Jonghyun but at the same time it sounded very wavey, my head started to pound and i felt dizzy so that i held a hand to my forehead, didnt realised that Jonghyun was blushing and became weak on my legs

"Yah... Minah are you allright?... Minah?!"

Ii didnt hear Jonghyun calling me anymore but afterwards I felt strong warm arms lifting me up. That person was definitely Jonghyun who started to walk faster towards the dorm entrance that wasnt, to my luck far away. It kinda made me blush a bit that he was holding me this way and even made me forget about Onew. Jonghyun mannaged to open the door, lie me on my bed and to cover me with my sheets. I looked up to Jonghyun´s face that showed me worry.

 

"Are you feeling better now?"

"y.yes thank you i am slowly feeling better...i have to stand up and make something to eat"

"where do you think you are going?

 

I felt him pushing me softly back to bed as i tryed to stand up.

 

"b.but i didnt eat anything today..."

"Yah...why didnt you eat anything for the whole day? thats why you are feeling like that... just wait a moment."

 

Jonghyung turned around to go to the kitchen. Why did it let me feel like i was alone now? for some reason i didnt liked him leaving my side right now. After some time i heard noises from the kitchen like boiling water, and silverware jingling. After about 20 minutes he came back with a little pot in his hands and sat beside my bed on a chair. while he held up a spoon with some food and blew on it i saw a cut on his finger and looked at him without saying nothing. He hold the spoon in front of my mouth.

 

"Here eat this... its soup"

 

I slowly opened my mouth to let him shove the spoon softly into my mouth and eat the soup. After taking it and tasting i lightly coughed because of the soup was salted

 

"I.Its...*cough* salty..."

"Oh im sorry i wont force you to eat this failure ..."

 

As he slowly gripped the plate to take it away i thought about his cut and his kindness to make food for me so i went to grab his arm softly to hold him from going.

 

"No...no need to ill eat it..."

"But..."

"No buts!... Ill eat it"

 

Jonghyun took a seat and started to feed me again.

 

"you really dont need to eat it..."

 

I didnt mind him and ate all the soup just to start to chuckle a bit.

 

"wh.what is so funny? i told you dont need to eat it"

"thats not it... you know you made me remind me the time i made food for my parents some day and it turned out salty as well... my mother believed in some stupid things and asked me *"sweety are you in love?"* just because i salted the food hahaha"

 

I looked at Jonghyung after finishing my sentence just to see him looking at me surprised and a little bit blushed. it seemed like he saw my slowly closing eyelids all the time to tell me the following thing.

 

"you should go to sleep now dont worry about the kitchen ill do it"

 

I just nodded

 

"Jonghyun?..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

 

I slowly started to fall asleep while i felt Jonghyuns warm hand on my head softly me. I wasnt fully asleep since i still felt the soft kiss he gave me on my forehead that maked me blush and think about why i felt so secure with him around me. But i didnt had a lot of time to think about it since i fell asleep right afterwards.

The Next morning started smoothly with me and Jonghyun going to school together. After arriving we entered our class and everyone was happy and talking about something exited.

 

"What is happening here?"

 

Everyone fell silent and turned around to face us standing at the door entrance.

 

"Gyaah Oppa good morning. We where thinking about going to the Club this evening as a whole class. We heard there would be a reall good DJ today night at the Club."

 

Some random classmate girl told us. And thats how i ended up here... sitting on a chair in this loud Club. For some reason i started to think about Jonghyun a lot the last few hours and that kiss we shared in the bathroom keept popping in my head again. Watching him dancing on the dancefloor and drinking oh so y from his cup between some minutes didnt made my thoughts get any better...Did i just thought that he was y?...OMG. I wasnt feeling 100% recovered after the incident yesterday and the thoughts werent helping so i decided to take a quick rest in the bathrooms. I stood up walked past a crowded mass of people to get to the toilets. After arriving there i felt someone grip my hand tightly from behind that made me startle and feel pain in my Hand. So turned around just to see a drunk joung boy standing there.

 

"Hey sweety wanna have some fun?"

 

Normally i would jell at him but just now i was feeling scared, like turned to stone and shocked. What should i do?!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here it is the long awaited continuation of this fanfiction... Its late here in germany and i am worn out..@_@ but it allways makes a lot of fun to write for you darlings. Hope to see you again and bring some friends with you :3  sorry for my tipos and such (Edited some). I will update soon since i have some ideas ready and darlings finally...it will get ty !! *-* look forward to it!! aneyoung~

 

Greetings K-PopFanfics. <3