Next day

Spartace's love story

*the next day*

               *rrrrriiiiiinnnnggg......* Jihyo's alarm rang,

               "What time is it??Oh its 11.30am!!! I'm going to be late!!!"

               Meanwhile jong kook was taking a taxi to starbucks.He didnt feel driving that day so he just took a taxi there.He reached there on the dot and was expecting to see jihyo there but she hasnt arrived yet so jong kook decided to wait for her before ordering a drink.

              *rrrrrriiiiiinnnngg.....*this time jong kook's phone was ringing.He check the caller id and saw that it was ji hyo.

              "Oh oppa,i'm sorry.I'm going to be a bit late.I just got ready and is about to leave the house.Oppa you order your drink first.I'll order mine later."

             "Oh nevermind ji hyo ah.I'll buy yours too.What do you wan to drink??"

             "Oh really??Oppa I want an americano.I'll pay you later oppa."

             "Gwaenchana ji hyo ah,I'll treat you"

             "Thank you oppa.I try to reach there as fast as i can."

             "Ani,just take your time.Safety first."

              Ji hyo reached there about 15 mins later.She saw that jong kook had already bought their drinks and was waiting patiently for her.She walked up to him,took her americano and ask jong kook to follow her.

              "Ji hyo ah,where are we going??"

              "Oppa, I know a good place we can hang out plus i got something to tell you.Just follow me."

              They walked up to jihyo's car and jong kook took the initiative to drive jihyo to the place.All jihyo had to do was give directions.

               "You are lucky I took a taxi here.If not i have to follow you in my car."

  *About 15 mins had passed and they were chatting in the car to prevent awkwardness*

               "Oh oppa,we are here."

               "Where are we??"

                "We are at a park.This is where i go when i need to sort out my feelings.This park usually dont have many people so we dont have to worry about paparazzis and there is a great view."

                 "Yup it sure does."

                  As they sat down at the park and chatted away,ji hyo was still worried about the confession.She didnt show it of course.As expected,jihyo is a great actress.Finally ji hyo decided to confess.

                   "Oppa..I have something to say.. I like you.I like you since way back when you were in x-man but i didnt confess to you because you had eunhye and you probably didnt know me at that time.Then I met you again in family outing.I wanted to confess again but you were in a love line with hyori unnie.I couldnt find the chance to tell you.So Oppa,I.... Like...You...."

                   "Jihyo ah i'm...i'm speechless...yes ji hyo i find you beautiful and i do want to get closer you but I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet."

                   "Wae oppa?? Is it because of eun hye??Ani its okay.I understand kim jong kook-ssi."

                   "Ahh kim jong kook-ssi.if you dont like me then i think it would be best if i keep my distance from you and this is one way.Kim jong kook-ssi,i'm sorry for bringing you all the way here.Let me bring you home."

                   "Ji hyo yah."

                   Kim jong kook tries to call ji hyo back but she ignored him.

                   "YAH SONG JI HYO.COME BACK HERE."

                   Jihyo stopped walking.She turned around to see jong kook walking up to her.Jong kook pulled her close and gave her a hug.

                    "Jihyo,its because of eunhye that i dont want to be in a relationship.but it doesnt mean that i dont like you.I do.I like you since family outing but I just dont want the past to repeat again."

                    "Oppa..You like me but you dont want to be in a relationship??!! Oppa im not like eunhye.I like you and you like me.Eun hye didnt like you even though you confessed to her.If you think im like eun hye,you are wrong!! Just get in the car.I'll send you back to the starbucks and oppa after that lets pretend that we are just accquaintances.Nothing more."

                    Jong kook felt bad and scared.He felt bad because he wants to be with jihyo and make her happy but he's scared that the past would repeat itself.

*Flashback*

                    Yoo jae suk:Jong kook ah,do you like eunhye??

                    Jong kook: *covers eunhye's ears* Of course.

                    Eunhye:WHAT??!! Oppa you like me?? 

                    Jong kook:Ne eunhye ah,will you be my girlfriend???

                    Eunhye:Ne oppa.I would love to.

*After two months*

                    Jong kook:Eun hye,what are you doing??

                    Eunhye:Oppa im breaking up with you.I realise that i like him more than you.My feelings for you weren't even real for you.

                   Eunhye's boyfriend:Yeah jong kook,She is just toying with your feelings.

                   Jong kook: Shut up *punches eunhye's boyfriend* This is how you are gonna treat me.Yah i really like you and this is the love that i get. Get lost i dont want to see you again.

*reality*

                   Jong kook was pissed off at eunhye for toying with him and he was afraid that jihyo might do the same.He didnt know jihyo very well so when she confessed to him,the flashback of eunhye toying with his feelings came back.He didnt want that to happen again.His heart was hurt badly and he wasnt ready for a relationship.Not now.

                    They reached the starbucks,Ji hyo let him down and bade him goodbye.Jihyo drove home.She was upset with jong kook.It was the first time she truly loved someone and he rejected her because of his past.

                    Jong kook reached home.Gap jin saw the look on Jong kook face and he asked his hyung what had happen.Jong kook told him everything from the confession to the rejection and the reason why he rejected her.

                     "Hyung,its time to forget the past.Give yourself and jihyo another chance.Start afresh,hyung."

                     "Yeah you're right gap jin.Maybe i should."